Challenge for addicts, sjws, homos, nonbelievers

So people don't believe in God and are in constant sin, don't even want to repent because they don't have an conscience.

Well I challenge you, play this 5 minute prayer any the demon in you will go nuts. You will start getting physical symptoms just from hearing this.

That's evidence that you have satan's spirits near you.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8z5xvV-pco

Attached: bestImage.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusmariasite.org/the-testimony-of-gloria-polo/
youtube.com/watch?v=9yptbDYKmFc
coldcasechristianity.com/2016/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible-cold-case-christianity-broadcast-55/
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-2-of-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
youtu.be/_20yiBQAIlk
twitter.com/i/status/1122601136157011974
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in it for taking up the challenge?
>I challenge you to do X
kindof a weak incentive, innit?

Attached: enemy of our race.jpg (618x741, 280K)

You win the proof that God exists and you get your demons exorcised.

Hey, bro. What is "sin"?

Attached: IMG_20190429_202140422~4.jpg (1960x2721, 846K)

And stop with your LIES Christianity is not Judaism.

Jesus had a Jewish body, but he is the living God, jews are no more only te synagogue of satan.

> jews are no more only te synagogue of satan.
That's the opposite of what the Bible says. You heretic.

Rev 2:8
>I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
Rev 3:9
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

The bible says that fake jews are satan, it does not say that jews are satan. Why would it? It spends half the bloody book praising them 24/7? The cognitive dissonance to think such a thing is simply astounding, have you not even read your holy scribbles?

Attached: 150011325944.jpg (480x480, 58K)

Based Christfriend
Hallelujah brother.

Well yes, I have been talking about the current fake jews.

Catholics are doing these slide threads. America is really hating Catholics right now due to the illegal immigrant invasion. This thread is a distraction. Catholics are the worst problem. Catholics are the enemy. Catholics are Jew-like fags who believe in fake Jesus.
Remember that Christfags employ the bait-and-switch by using the word "God" instead of Yahweh. Christfags use the word God to fake being white and to disguise their Jewish religion. They literally lie everytime they say God ( Godan ).

God or Godan is the Lombardic name for Woden, god of the Aryans. It is an insult to believe that Godan conceived a son with a Jewess.

Our pagan gods hold Aryandom together.

Sin is when you put that buttplug up your ass my friend.

Real Jews became Christians because the Messiah came. The Pharisees and their minions continued to practice the old ways placing their Talmudic traditions and teachings over scripture.

Based.

This, which is why in Revelations it speaks of those who are Jews and are not being the synagogue of satan.

>Yahweh
Thank you for pointing this out, from here on out I will refer to him as Yahweh.

Are you illiterate? He just told you real Jews don’t exist, as supported by the words of Christ.

>implying Catholics want you to know Christ and reject Satan.
Nice try, kike.

Exactly.

>Real Jews became Christians because the Messiah came.

So what you're saying is that real jews (semites) became christcuck leaders. Thus christcuck leaders are semites. That actually checks out.

Attached: sanrb.jpg (874x1155, 481K)

>we wuz da real semites n shiet

Attached: The Original Christiansx.jpg (1005x925, 775K)

Man I just made a thread for people to check for themselves for like 5 minutes if they have an evil spirit.

Not even encouraging them to change religion/believe without testing it out.

And I am being called a jewish shill, gtfo you satanistic kikes.

Attached: lolz.png (581x525, 55K)

This prayer kind of sucks. I’m pretty sure god doesn’t need citations read to him in prayer.

I don't know if it sucks or not.
I know it helped me.

bretty good prayer desu, I'm born again already, rate 10/10.

Grace and Mercy are His irresistable gifts any sinner can appreciate.

You can sneer all you want, but some people will be saved.

Like this man.

jesusmariasite.org/the-testimony-of-gloria-polo/
Enjoy.
If you can't read there are videos too.

I wasn't sneering. Maybe you're getting poked from lots of directions, overly defensive. Or maybe my sincerity wasn't conveyed strongly enough. Not sure which of us is the more jaded desu. I'll try again, here goes - as a born again believer with Rock solid faith, I liked the prayer.

Nah I was using you as an example of a saved person. I was talking to the satanic kikes.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Not through Marry.

This is why catholics go to hell: youtube.com/watch?v=9yptbDYKmFc

Because they pray to Marry not to Jesus.

>Well I challenge you, play this 5 minute prayer any the demon in you will go nuts. You will start getting physical symptoms just from hearing this.
Try not to think of how your nose is itching

Yeah yeah whatever protty.

>He just told you real Jews don’t exist,
Pretty much. Prior to Christ a Jew was religiously speaking a person who loved God, had faith in His prophecied Savior and Messiah that would come, and upheld the law. These were the "good believing Jews". When Christ came this entire group became Christians. The "bad Jews", those that were just doing it for power and show rejected Him and carried on the Pharisee and Sanhedrin practices in full rejection of the new covenant.

Christ effectively destroyed the entire religion of Judaism on Calvary. So you could say there are no more Jews, just Atheistic Talmudist Molloch worshippers. And all scripture speaking of Jews and Israel are references to "those who have faith in God and His Son Christ Jesus" is the church, the holy nation, the saved.

>Prior to Christ
Jesus was never a real person.

Try to pray only to Jesus Christ friend. It is important to understand that Jesus is the only human mediator between God and man (Son of Man/Son of God). No one else—not Mary, not any previous Christian saints—has the power to intercede for us before the throne of the Almighty. No angel has that position. Christ alone is the God-man, and He mediates and intercedes between God and man. There is only one communication link or "bat phone".

>“For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5).

Attached: 1556580306533.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Atheisticly speaking, on a purely historical level (not what this thread is about) there is an abundance of proof and extra-biblical accounts of Jesus of Nazereth.

As a child, I often thought about the power of goodness and righteousness. The feelings I got from doing good was a wondrous, beautiful motivator of a wondrous, beautiful thing. It always cpnfused me how little I could sense that feeling of goodness in regard to the churchgoers' god. See, I went to church the occasional sunday with my grandparents and learned the Christian way. I listened to sermons and preachers and choirs. I attended sunday school. During a session in which we were apparently supposed to maintain silence, I thought of something funny and told the pastor I'd thought of a good joke. "God doesn't have time for jokes" was the response. Since then I have continued to struggke to find the recognizable seed of Good in organized religion, and continue to wonder why I bother.

We don’t pray to Mary. We venerate her as the Mother of God, Theotokos.

See the exorcisms of Annelise Mitchel

In the tape recordings the demons says that he fears "holy Marry" and that people need to pray on the rosary more - and the priest think that they have extracted the truth from the demon through Christ's authority.

But I think that they are fools to believe in demons.

That poor possesed girl must have done something which make her susceptible for possesion and the demons used her to lead astray many Christians.

The great deceiver.

That's somehow even worse.

I think that they were praying to Marry not even to Jesus but I do not remember.

Full on gay homo atheist here. He doesn't have a lot of breaks in his talking which is a little annoying (feels very rushed) but his voice is ultimately pretty nice and I found the video kind of relaxing to have in the background.

Attached: polnerkajavdol.jpg (1280x1296, 359K)

sin is defined as breaking the ten commandments

>jews are not a race
nah

Attached: hh.jpg (1400x1739, 890K)

In prayer, you ask Mary to intercede for you in heaven. Y/N?

>there is an abundance of proof and extra-biblical accounts of Jesus of Nazereth.
No there isn't. You are a liar for the Jews.
There was no credible historical mention of Jesus whatsoever from the time he was supposed to have lived. Here's a guy attracting crowds of 5,000 people and not one extant piece of contemporary writing even mentions him. Furthermore, there has never been any credible account of any magic god ever seen, heard, or ever detected at any locatation on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever.

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection - nice quads bro.

Quads can't lie

Guys really in some strange way I like you.
You have that young blood, that fresh faith, the enthusiasm that we old Catholic have sadly lost for a great part, we have seen everything.
So is like a very old man looking at a child playing with a ball.
That's the point though, you are just a child having fun and trying to teach you old man how to live his life.
Nope,you are wrong, I like you but you are wrong.
There are clearly objective reasons you are, but you won't listen and keep kicking the ball for fun.

Based OP
Thank you for this

Sorry, user. Confirmed demonalator here and the prayer was only effectual insomuch that I'm responding to you. Though you'll probably claim that I didn't do it right.
>play this 5 minute prayer any the demon in you will go nuts.
I played all of it and it's business as usual over here.
>don't even want to repent because they don't have an conscience.
I do have a concept of right and wrong, though it does not originate from the Abrahamic religions. I find the Bible to be full of sophistries. It can be used to justify nearly any position.

So you're just going to praise a human woman who had other children and had to be saved by Jesus like any other regular man ?

This is Adam and Eve all over again.

Nice digits. My comment leads with "religiously speaking". Racial divides are different. Imagine if the term "Christian" meant Christianity religion, Aryan race, and also the cultural idea of whiteness that Jow Forums has. Being anti-christian would be racism.

The term Jew is used in that way to intentionally confuse and conflate.

Amen

>they are fools to believe in demons.
You meant to demons, not in demons.
I'm pretty versed in reading about exorcisms.
Fascinating topic.

So you know that it's all true and you are still willing tu burn in hell because you don't like the bible's style?

That's just retarded bro.

It's not that, but again I won't argue.
Sorry.

Yes, I stand corrected in english. "To demons".

Yes it is and I think that her example was used to deceive Christians into worshipping marry.
Those exorcists probably were incompetent or the synagogue of satan has already infiltrated the church by then.

if catholics weren't idolators they wouldn't have felt the need to remove thou shalt not worship false idols from their version of the bible. Likewise no where in scripture does it say the solemnity of sabbath could or should be changed from sabbath to sunday. Most churches are drunk with the apostate filth spewed by catholics.

those who make themselves high will be torn down.

There is no credible Atheist Historian saying that.

>i dont believe Jesus ever existed

Every real historians does. There are foaming at the mouth kikes like you in every thread, but I'll let you educate yourself if you want. There is all kinds of extra-Biblical evidence for Jesus.

>Is there any evidence for Jesus outside the Bible?
coldcasechristianity.com/2016/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible-cold-case-christianity-broadcast-55/

>An Atheist Historian Examines the Evidence for Jesus (Part 1 of 2)
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/

>An Atheist Historian Examines the Evidence for Jesus (Part 2 of 2)

strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-2-of-2/

Was Malachi Martin legit?

Jesus was a major celebrity in that area at the time (for the last 3 years of his life especially) and there are plenty of non-biblical accounts of him.

Anyone that draws a crowd in the thousands back then is going to be written about.

I said, "The Bible is full of sophistries and can be used to justify any position." Where did I say that it was "The Truth?"

There is a thing we call proto-gospel, sorry it's an awful translation of protovangelo.
It is this passage.
>I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”
Our exegesis teach that this is the prefiguration of Mary.
From that comes the aversion of Satan from Her.
To go back to exorcisms, the liberation is only,always,exclusively in the name of Jesus, you can examine every case of Catholic exorcism and it is always the same.

Absolutely.

>is going to be written about.
Which is how we know any historical figure from antiquity existed.

Find one or two independent written accounts, a heroic epic, a few statues, a coin during his rule, and you have Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar.

>Be demon
>admit that you fear mary and the rosary giving power over you

that sure checks out it was probably a low IQ demon

I don't know, I've read his book.
His life is pretty confused too, but you know the point is that there are a LOT of exorcisms around the world.
And by that a LOT of documents and information and direct witnesses.

1 John 3&4 speak on the spirit of the Antichrist and how to combat it.
Spoiler: no mention of Mary

Kek
Funny joke, but in reality demons are still under the lordship of God, and under direct command in the name of Jesus they are forced to say the truth in the same way they are banished by his name.

Attached: 0AE2FAF5-7EE1-4027-9F7A-1FF9EE628905.jpg (512x408, 42K)

see
>To go back to exorcisms, the liberation is only,always,exclusively in the name of Jesus, you can examine every case of Catholic exorcism and it is always the same.

Science says that virgin births are impossible. Start with that.

>The creator of science couldn't hypothetically break its laws which are part of the creation

If this if your argument, you have no grasp on what God is supposed to be. God doesn't work inside physics, but outside them. Ever heard of metaphysics?

>There was no credible historical mention of Jesus whatsoever from the time he was supposed to have lived.
Ever heard of Tacitus?

>Tacitus is considered to be one of the greatest Roman historians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus

>The Roman historian and senator Tacitus referred to Christ, his execution by Pontius Pilate, and the existence of early Christians in Rome in his final work, Annals (written ca. AD 116), book 15, chapter 44.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

i don't know if his worked but i feel much better!

The protoevangelium in Genesis 3:15 is within the Baptist religion too. It speaks of Eve and to Christ's coming crushing the works if Satan. Catholics just like to wedge Mary in there too. But the main point is Christ.

I feel nothing.

If you did it like the video guided, you should have induced a state of relaxation. Relieving tension feels great.

i was raised as an atheist, became agnostic after some personal instances of (perhaps?) some sort of divine signs/interventions and am now seeking God in earnest. where do i start? im so lost..

>God doesn't work inside physics, but outside them.
God doesn't exist, physics does.

>>God doesn't exist
Speculation on your part

>physics does.
Physics is a concept and thus delusion.

maybe so! i still believe in the esoteric/unknown and dont necessarily 100% attribute everything to a higher power or w/e

You know, the passage I've copied is pretty different with Catholic or Orthodox translation compared to the Protestant one.
Interesting stuff.

youtu.be/_20yiBQAIlk
>CS Lewis on physics/science and the metaphysical

>i was raised as an atheist
It's this fag story again, over and over. Oh, I was an atheist sitting here doing my physics homework when suddenly I needed to abandon the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment innumerable times in favor of a magic Jew god, Jew god magic, and (fictitious) rabbi Jesus.

lmao why do you think im cautious??? i know what jews are capable of but i feel a yearning towards something more out there. god/shared consciousness/the singularity/wotan - it doesnt matter what form it takes, i feel it

Is your Bible from Antioch or Alexandria? Textus Recepticus. Forgive the side bar pokes on Clement, but otherwise this pic is informative. All the NIV and modern translation come from the "newer" Alexandria scrolls that were lost for 1,500 years. Liberal christians like the omissions it has.

Attached: 1555814464890.gif (1350x1739, 380K)

casual easter celebration in greek orthodox church
twitter.com/i/status/1122601136157011974

Attached: saint-tarrant.png (1080x1620, 1.09M)

That seems reasonable.

Mine?
No I was looking online.
Orthodox and Catholic point to the woman being the one crushing the serpent head and the serpent going for her heel.
The one I got the pasta is about he and his.
Substantial difference.

Thanks mate, praise the Lord.

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

God is directly addressing the serpent prior, then Satan, and speaks of the seed of Eve (fallen humanity) and his heel (Christ) and Satan's works will be crushed , rendered useless, ie Satan's one power is death and it will be undone through Christ. The feminine wording in your translation is odd, but mine refers to her/eve's seed.

>where do i start?
You got to find humility friend. It's hard to stumble down on your knees.

>omissions

Attached: 1555815563531.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

Attached: hellbible.jpg (656x3454, 637K)

Can be improved but its okay overall.
Praised be the Lord Jesus Christ and God be glorified!

Attached: 3514135.jpg (880x674, 183K)

.....this....this is like a dumb joke right. please dont ruin Jow Forums. the sjws and fags and lgbbc community already ruined comic books video games and almost working out. then again.... who cares. not like you exist

I listened to the whole thing and felt nothing get fucked christcuck.

i cant hear the prayer over the constant sound of lip smacking from this narrator faggot