So unloved and lonely I want to die

I've known what it's like to have a real girlfriend.
You'd think after all this time I'd get used to it but it's never any easier.
Go to the mall, couples.
Go to the beach, couples.
Go anywhere, couples.
I can see why people like Elliot Rodger flip.
I don't condone what he did but every man has his breaking point.
Please don't tell me "having a girlfriend" isn't everything.
It's always easy for normies to say that.

Attached: source.gif (500x375, 497K)

>I've known what it's like to have a real girlfriend
*Never known, ofc

someone needs therapy

Attached: 20181108204121_1.jpg (2560x1440, 630K)

i dont know what to say user

autism is bitch repellant
get over it

N

OBSESSED

Wtf will therapy achieve?

It will give you some self awareness and insight to why your post is garbage

Lemme be you’re friend.
We can attempt to get bitches together (:

I'm plenty self-aware. In fact I probably have too much. Sometimes I envy all the dunning-krugers out there.

imagine being OP lol

Attached: download.jpg (241x210, 11K)

Wow. You guys are just dicks on here, eh?

Stop focusing on what you don't have. Dwelling is never healthy.
You need to work on yourself, not for girls, but for you. Your mental health is atrocious.

So in no partiuclar order you need to
Eat Better
Exercise More
Go outside more
learn more/ read more (actual books)
learn a hobby, skill, or trade... this could be building shit, playing sports, or learning an art.

And yeah having a girlfriend isn't everything but it is nice. However, it is much nicer if oyu have interests and hobbies you've developed and she shares them with you. If you have nothing to offer, then not only are you unattractive, you won't enjoy spending time with that person very much anyway.

Just to reiterate, I know and have known lots of couples that do 'couply shit' because they think they are supposed to, but most of the time they just watch tv and do nothing together and are both massively depressed.

having a gf won't fix your problems, romantic relationships are only 1 aspect of life

Thanks for your advice

>Go outside more
How does this help? Whenever I go out I see couples everywhere and it reminds me what a lonely bastard I am.

therapy.

Again, what does therapy achieve?

learn to read retard

Stop repeating the same shit

If you go outside, you're more likely to socialize and find something that piques your interest.
You may be surprised to find that talking to friendly strangers can help improve your mood.
If at all possible, just ignore the couples if they really bother you that much.
Focus on finding a hobby, skill or trade like said.
Something productive and interesting that you can bond over with another human being, like with a girlfriend.

Maybe something is wrong with your personality because you obsess over this.

>How does this help? Whenever I go out I see couples everywhere and it reminds me what a lonely bastard I am.
You're focusing on the wrong thing.
Don't go outside and dwell on couples. Go do soemthing. Go for a hike, go explore areas you haven't been, go do activities outside and focus on what you ARE doing and enjoy it.

Dwelling on things, circular thinking and obsessive thoughts are all signs of major depression. You should consider dealing it directly with things like therapy, exercise, nutrition and increased social activities.
I'm also personally a big fan of mushrooms for depression, but only if you are ready for it and have read up on 'set and setting' and how it is used therapeutically

Also, if you fail at any of those things don't worry about it, don't let it stop you from trying again.
Get up each morning like you're going to war. What do you have to do, what do you have to win, what do you have to accomplish? Then attack the day, make goals, complete them, feel good.

keep in mind change and feeling better takes time and effort, keep it up

Therapy is pretty much a professional second opinion. They're trained to better understand how people's minds work.
You go there for cognitive support, you tell them your past, how you feel, why you're there, how everything led up to this point and they try to help you understand why you are feeling the way you do so that they can then suggest to you the most effective way to deal with your problems.
Maybe your issue is really simple and you can figure it out yourself if you can just get past your malaise, maybe it's super complicated and there's a lot of your past dragging you down, but some time in therapy wouldn't hurt anything but your wallet, and why hold on to that money if you're just gonna spiral into some kind of suicidal depression anyways?
Consider spending money on bettering yourself, bettering your understanding of yourself.

read a book bitch

I'm not some kid though. I'm a grown man. I've tried to plenty of shit on my own but it's fucking depressing when you keep seeing couples and families together. It's not like I can ignore their existence.

I know why I am like I am. There's just nothing I can do to change it.

>I'm not some kid though.
So what? You're saying that's it and you're stuck being depressed forever, or that it impossible for you to exact change in your life?

That is a terrible attitude to have and is certainty hurting you. If you decide its over before you try, then nothing will ever change,.

Keep in mind that depression is super unattractive, and if you want to attract a partner not being depressed is a major asset. I know that sounds like a catch 22, but its not as it is just as easy to be super depressed when in a relationship. I know because I've been there before.

I don't think it's possible for me to have a girlfriend. A real girlfriend. I'm not a normal person. Normies just meet up and get into relationships.

Not with that shit attitude. You have to stop believing in this stuff that you think you can't do.

I've lived it every day of my life. Always alone. No one ever interested in me. Where's the proof this can change?

>Normies just meet up and get into relationships.
While this is true for some this is not an exhaustive statement.

It is possible for you to have a girlfriend, period.
Fix your shit attitude, stop the pity party. I guarentee you have many many aspects of yourself you can significantly improve.
You should be doing this, working on you for now and you for the future. This will make you more attractive.
Then you need to increase your exposure to meeting people, this also takes effort and time, but if you never meet anyone you can't find a gf.

alternatively you could try the more 'exclusive dating sites like e-harmony. However, these sites facilitate a lazy approach to dating which is not healthy.

Then be interesting.
I rant about shit constantly all the time, and not to be interesting but its because of what i'm thinking. Turns out people like that shit, (except the people who are offended by me, but they suck anyway)

You can't just be incognito and expect people to engage you. Having friends is work, meeting people is work, maintaining any relationship of any kind is work. You can't just be like 'oh woe is me, they don't talk to me spontaneously

Go do something
Do something in a public area with people. if you just sit there nobody gives a shit

Your apathy makes me want to smack you, but it is so fucking clear that this is depression talking. You have much work to do, but it isn't impossible. Start now
NOW

get the fuck off Jow Forums and go do SOMETHING, anything
join a cooking class, go to the gym, join a low tier sports team, find people on meetup.com to play D&D with ...... just put effort into something

>You can't just be incognito and expect people to engage you. Having friends is work, meeting people is work, maintaining any relationship of any kind is work.
It's not, though, is it? I know plenty of dudes who will meet one girl after another. Not using tinder or anything like that. Then you have people like me who can't even have one girl who's interested in them.

If you're self aware coupled with some drive you can find ways to calm yourself down, find ways to overcome anxiety and work on getting to know women. I know how it feels to be invisible to them and feel unwanted, getting no intimacy at all that you need dearly. It puts you in a really dark place and is absolutely no joke. The world looks like shit when you're there and you lose all hope for yourself. But I also know that you can feel like you're the man after you've gotten the female validation and the intimacy you need and crave. The world looks bright again and you see another man in the mirror. You can get there too. Getting women = taking risks. If you don't take risks by talking to them, asking them out etc. you simply won't get women

Go outside means put yourself out there. To places where women are. Make female friends, take dancing classes.

You need to not even think about relationships until 23ish. Enjoy being single while you can.

Also if you can’t be happy by yourself then how is someone else going to want to be with you?

Therapy is just professional mental manipulation

>23
lol I'm much older than that

Dude, seriously try being a faggot if you think you have problems. You are over-reacting by a factor of at least 10.

and your constant need for a social life makes me want to smack you, not everyone is so fucking needy of interaction to the point of ranting publicly
>just pick whatever shit they're offering even if you don't like it
absolute trash advice
OP find shit you like and master it,
dgaf about women

If you want love, give to the needy

Attached: clipart.jpg (500x500, 77K)

And a chiropractor is professional physical manipulation. Does that mean it's bad?