L lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her...

l lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her. And then she chooses a spic manlet instead of me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. White women will doom the West. They will be our genocide.

We fucked up.

Attached: IMG_20190430_121924.jpg (720x695, 170K)

>tall aryan male
>edits eyes out so we cant see is mutt brown eyes

we all have our ups and downs.
if you are a carrying partner and a man who wants a family, go on.
4 years of lifting is 4 years of contributing to your self.
go on and get a tradfu.

Dan, is that you?

That's the spic and her you literal retard

Sad day when you're less of a man than a spic manlet
Maybe stop being a crybaby cunt and you'll actually get the girl

>she chooses a spic manlet
Shes more retarded than the average white woman in that case, you dodged a bullet.

>claims to be a tall aryan male
>loses woman to some fat spic
OP BTFO, there is obviously some part about you that is just so shit that not even your acclaimed chad body can make up for

I'm more fit than the majority of this fucking board you cunt

She looks cute, probably got bored of you being at the gym, talking about being at the gym, talking aboutdiet, checking yourself out in the mirror, being a faggot

lel

Wtf am I looking at

Attached: based_circle_remover.png (529x541, 282K)

larp thread

Attached: 1556117281913.gif (550x600, 378K)

There is your real problem. You are one of those retards who thinks being fit is everything for women. If you have big muscles but the attitude of a guy with a tiny penis you'll always stay a fucking mad virgin.

Either you chose a slut or you were too weak and hid something from us.
>All for her
never mind, found the reason, case closed. Get better.

Attached: Bloomer.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

you're a boring loser

no amount of lifting will replace a personality

You sound like a whinny cunt dude. Woman like a man who takes care of himself but if you act like a vain woman they will just get turned off.The spic obviously doesn't annoy her like you do.

>give up because of a shit female who entered and left your life.
wtfever give up then.
I'll never understand why so many mf'ers give up on themselves and the direction of their lives because they got attached to a literal pile o'shit for a bit. Ups and downs, cracker. Grow the fuck up and move on. It's better than being lied to, thinkin' you're a stud and handlin' yo shit, while your literal pile o'shit whore is fuckin' other mf'ers before you get home.

True. OP is a cum burping faggot that loves being pegged by gym strangers

Carry on stop being a faggot and only self improving for women .. do it for yourself

Post her nudes

If your crying online about some thot your not as alpha as you proclaim.

This

>he fell for the blonde aryan meme

Attached: 1501362815468.png (765x857, 448K)

And this

Ginger here, i gave up for white woman for gorgeous Latina who does my laundry, cook me great food, love me

Pic related

Attached: 9AD5BAB7-6F64-46F9-9736-57441406A4B2.jpg (3088x2316, 1.71M)

Receeding hairline = Nope Dome
Future is horse shoe haircut mullets

Got anymore pics of the girl. She looks like Lana del Rey

Attached: 8478FBB3-1847-449F-9E1F-463985F7254E.jpg (750x747, 587K)

haha jokes on you, dude on the left sucks dick.

get fucked roasties

Enjoy your mongrels. Kys

Maybe if you weren't such a cunt loser and could fuck her right.
Pathetic.

You must be ugly, that spic has a double chin and looks fat

Oh, and also, that faggot that she left you for probably makes her laugh. Whores in relationships always love the other mf'ers who make them laugh. So, don't be an uptight asshole. If you are. Which you probably are.

You lifted for her instead of yourself. There's your problem. It will all be fine in the end.

Attached: listen you normie.png (600x1000, 453K)

WW3 is about to start faggot, calm down. US population will go down from 330 to 99 according to statistics by 2025. They have been dead accurate up to now. So...that leaves me with this. Why are you worried? Most the people you know wont make it through the collapse. Fight or flight. The difference between you and him is being alive vs death in the upcoming world ahead.

>me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive).
and then you woke up

That woman probably has brown eyes which makes her non-white

and you're probably chang

Hur dur

Oneitis is a terrible disease. You should have inoculated yourself from it while lifting.

Attached: A-white-picket-fence-creates-an-enchanting-setting.jpg (2048x1346, 929K)

>lifting for girls

Attached: 1405373803742.jpg (393x391, 57K)

>posting your face on /pol

>gets cucked by spic

Attached: 1555886734608.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

Stop making the same fucking post in every fucking board you faggot

Our men will fuck your daughters and sisters, our daughters will seduce your brothers and sons, you will become one of us.
UNO DE NOSOTROS, UNO DE NOSOTROS

Did you ever bother asking her out? You should have started there.

>Fat ginger s[]y
OH NO NO

Attached: 46B15442-36EC-4445-B311-020FE7E099FC.png (371x401, 308K)

keep working hard and praying hard and being a giant blood sack of nutrients for the ticks they are importing to replace you
you might even get a little trad pussy on the side!

Attached: opticppsuckah.jpg (618x804, 78K)

You will be assimilated

Imagine getting cucked by a beaner and then whining about it on a Tibetan draft yak training forum

Fuck

Women from all races just can't resist our superior aztec/mayan genes, sorry user, just wasn't in the cards for you. Plus we have European blood as well. That's a wombo combo.

pol BTFO by fellow poo

how will white man recover?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 01.16.06.png (1752x248, 65K)

>lifting for girls

The only girl you're allowed to lift for is your 2d waifu or so that you can become a manly man and a role model for your daughter, faggot

t. Fat slob

OP should be less concerned that he got jilted for a mexican't and mire focused on when she staryed cheating on him. Chances are ahe blew the brown, then came home and kissed you without brushing her teeth. You half snowballed that dude man.

Lmao, Vince is that you ?

Sorry bro, but she fell in love with my burrito supreme

>this makes no sense
Dude, it's just a woman. Lighten up. I know it hurts, but literally no one cares and in the end there are virtually infinite more. Who cares.

>all those typos*
>shamefuru dispray.jpg
Am drunk, don't think too hard about the snowballing thing.