What has Jow Forums's actual experiences with blacks been like? Any positive experiences? Only negative?

What has Jow Forums's actual experiences with blacks been like? Any positive experiences? Only negative?

Attached: pol solves the miscegenation issue.webm (720x1280, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3se4fZfWOMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just graduated college. The black guys there were pretty much just like the white guys. Some are nerds, some are jocks, most are just guys.

The fucking Indians, though...

Most re pretty cool even though they’re kinda dumb. Have only met one or two that I legitimately don’t like/ don’t respect

my experiences with blacks have been about the same as my experiences with other races
its self-serving, idiotic, rude NIGGERS i hate

My experience has been satisfying

Attached: 042C85BD-098B-4E3B-AD84-C9214A6B2D30.jpg (770x790, 104K)

>Mr. and Mr.

my first experience was when i was probably 6 a black kid stopped a fat white kid from bullying me and kicking my ass all the time, they were both older and bigger. it has significantly gone downhill with every encounter after that to the point that i actively avoid niggers unless im feeling edgy.

great sense of humor

Never had a problem with them except they smell bad. Asians have confessed to me that they are frightened of them

Is there more to this?

i got my bike stolen by one

it's fucking hideous

I have never met one

friends that 've known since we were kids? great.
a few more through work, army, gaming over the years. also good.

two things set that apart from the rest of the chimps.

1. Church going Christians
2. Intact family. Mom & Dad were married and raised them right.

the rest have all pretty much been straight up coons & full on niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=3se4fZfWOMU

I went to high school with those dumb dirty apes. They forcefully bussed them into our relatively wealthy white neighborhood/school for the sake of "diversity". It was the most grueling 3 years of my life, so much so that I voluntarily went to summer school to the credits necessary to graduate a year early. Every single day they'd start a fight with someone, every single day they'd rap, and dance in class during the lecture like a bunch of baboons, and argue with the teacher with their broken English. If you can even consider their mumbling, and howling part of the English language. They were loud, obnoxious, smelly, violent, dope fiends who caused all sorts of problems for the school, and the actual human students. They were especially hard on the one black student whom was raised by a wealthy white family in the actual school zone, because he didn't behave like a chimp. I was never racist until I was forced to live among them, gradually I began to hate them...

Attached: 1522522441330.png (1500x728, 974K)

Why are all the other races to racially conscious, EXCEPT for whites.
Like holy shit.

2 of my best friends are black and they're also very good and intelligent people. I trip on LSD with one of them pretty much every other week and it's always fun talking about the state of the world with him. He hates niggers even more than I do cuz they give him a bad image. Judge individuals by their actions and personality, but groups by statistics and history and current behavior.

That is one well pleased prostate I bet.

>robbed by the only nigga in the Baltic
unlucky desu

I mean honestly what are the odds?

Living in North London, there is only a minority that are nice. The rest of them are loud, or they come up to you either asking you for a pound or asking you what 'endz' you're from, only to pull out a knife on you to ask you for your belongings. Can't wait to get out of this shithole.

I used to have a nigger friend in highschool.
We hung out with him cause he had dreads, and smoked weed with us.
We ended up getting in a fist fight after a night of too much drinking, and stopped being friends.
I just recently read a news article about him where he beat his girl friend half to death.
All of my friends from highschool I still talk to were super surprised about it.

I knew he was a nigger the whole time though.

Liar, not intimately interacted I would believe. unless you live on Schiermonnikoog and never left the Island then it's possible.

>I was never racist until I was forced to live among them, gradually I began to hate them...
Exact same with me, I worked fast food with ~90% niggers, they weren't too bad but the fucking nigger customers I had do deal with HOLY SHIT hearing a sheboon's screech to this day raises the hairs on the back of my neck.

I can't believe there's places in britain like that, literally coontowns. You gotta do something, bong

never met a black guy in my life

Definitely a man right?

Attached: check it out.jpg (900x1200, 262K)

I fucking love black people they're cool as fuck they just don't respect authority and aren't as smart.

Two of my college dorm roommates were black, the last one I had was a pretty cool dude, talking about what we wanted to do post-college and the like.

The niggers that I meet from Dem run inner cities are always lacking in self control and violent
The niggers I have met actually from Africa with jobs tend to be decently chill
The niggers from rural areas are decently chill as well
The inner city niggers are just raised by Dems hearing that the white man owes them everything

Me too. When i went high school, all they did was blast their loud nigger music, have no sense of personal space, and loved starting fights to in attempt to assert their dominance.

The ones I associate with are smart and own houses. The rest I avoid. I unironically don’t hate all black people just the retarded nigger culture that has taken over The American mainstream.

never met any american nigs, just african nigs. and they are pretty shit.
none of them want to work and just want gibs

If you are white never trust them

It's annoying when my friends back where I used to live get on me for being racist. If they had to go through what I went through, knowing what I know about niggers, they would be too.

Tottenham and Brixton are the worst. There are 12 year old Somalians and Jamaicans with knives who try and mug people. There are people who order pizzas and steal the bike the delivery man uses. I know many people who commit fraud or work in trap houses. Once i'm done with college, i am moving far away from this place- hopefully in a nice quiet town.

I've has good experiences. Friends too.
Fucked up thing is even with "true" friends, eventually their prejudices come into play, and if push comes to shove they'll believe some fellow black they barely know over you.
Segregationism really is best.

You can interact with blacks on an individual level no problem in a neutral environment. But once you're taken out of your element and thrown into a majority black, black situation...the niggers will become niggers. They will feel uncomfortable in a majority white situation and will become defensive and rude.

My best friend is also from Nigeria and he talks about how much he hates American blacks and how lazy rude and violent they are. Pretty cool guy.

gaaaaaay

Honestly, I grew up in Nevada, we don't have many blacks here, mostly whites and mexicans. I had tolerated mexicans, because the ones I knew weren't bad, we lived in a nice neighborhood, and the Mexicans I knew were generally hard working people, with good moral values. Moving to St. Louis was the worst mistake of my life. However, because of it I was opened to the reality of race, so when I moved back home, and started working around poor wetbacks, I quickly realized that the majority of them are barely better than niggers. That the ones I had known growing up were Castizos, and the top 1% at that!

This. I just finished a term with an Indian Rommate, he smelt like a mixture of curry, bo and vomit. I unloaded a can of ferbreeze in a month, fuck I could rant about this fucker for an hour but he was doing acid and all sorts of shit while I was gone

that's a lie, you're belgian. i drove through your country on the way to paris. bullet proof glass at gas stations, groceries more expensive than in fucking norway.... and sandniggers, niggers and shady sandnigger criminals/dealers/rapists just fucking lurking after the sun goes down. we tried finding a place to park so we could eat at this restaurant which was consequently worked by arabs and while we were there we got stalked by several sandnigger loners or duos.

belgium is fucking worse than sweden

sorry you have to delude yourself.

most are ok, but alot either
>demand inequity in society with affirmative action, reperations, white people evil etc
or
>kill/rape/steal/welfare at high numbers

honestly most issues could be solved by ending the drug war and allowing blacks to sell drugs legally

Agreed user. You can have a good conversation with them and realise they aren't terrible. But when facing a group scenario, they act like chimps and start squealing.

>And that’s why we fucking sold them.

nigga, dats gay

A black man named Lemuel Stokes stole my bike. Two obese section 8 black women did $3000 dollars worth of damage to a rental unit I once owned. They paid one month and destroyed the place. This was a hate crime. I do not hate black people. These were niggers.

Same, After moving back home I reconnected with some of my middle school pals, and they quickly disassociated with me, and couldn't believe how racist I had become. If they had gone through what I had gone through, they would've been the same. I think it's that way for most White People, they're blissfully unaware of the realities of race because they are lucky enough to live in their enclaves, but as soon as "diversity" finds them, they become racially conscious real quickly

Worked with black guys in construction, pretty chill people.

As a black person I'd say it's been mostly negative.
My uncles & aunts especially are either scum or really lazy or both.
Really like my immediate family though.
Spoiler: They cut off contact with aforementioned uncles and aunts for the most part. :^)

Lot of the black guys at my college are really into the "muh dick" culture and like to play music out their windows as loud as possible. There's a few that I've meet that have been fine, but for the most part they're lip-smacking niggers

Correct.

Attached: 1512253826683.jpg (480x553, 28K)

Which state are you from? I'm from California and only had 4-5 niggs tops in my entire high school. The minority groups were mostly Mexicans, followed by Arabs(for some reason), Southeast Asians, and East Asians.

For some reason it's been the opposite in my experience, the few actual Africans I've met have been relatively better behaved than African Americans for some reason

He will still turn into a nigger. Not many blacks anywhere care about whites

>renting to Section 8
Yikes

50%

Grew up in Nevada from 5-14, moved to St. Louis, MO for High School because my mother got custody in the divorce somehow, after graduation went to crash with my old man while attending UNR.

Thats the cities.
The country side is absolutely nigger and Arab free, none live here. Because no ability to find job here and houses are unbelievably expensive.

I had bad experiences with them. Some jumped me in prison for asking someone to get off a toilet so I could piss on my way to court. Was pretty fucking shocked to get a beating for something so minor. Some black people are something else. Kill other people for their clothes and shit.

All the bad ones were muslims. Everyone else was fine, don't know why though.

Attached: confuse.jpg (343x354, 26K)

Black people don't make it in construction where I live
The sun is too over bearing during the summer, and they can't handle it.
I've literally only ever seen one black person in my trade.
I don't blame them either.

Seen a lot of black electricians though.

>St. Louis
HOOO BOY
yeah that'll do it

a black guy nicked two houses of mine through the future thats the level their at now-a-days

blacks, sandniggers, not the same thing
I know there is blacks in belgium, I just don't know any of them

Yeah......

I spent 4 years on an aircraft carrier and boy howdy I have met every type of black available.
>blacks that join because they legitimately have the sense to get the fuck out of the ghetto and make a better life for themselves
>blacks that can't hold a job down and need uncle sam to babysit them and barely skate by because the administration refuses to just fucking separate them for diversity points (these are the most numerous)
>blacks that hate other blacks and lament (in private of course) that the navy is filled with niggers they joined to get away from
>middle class blacks that do their job, most of them are still die hard Obama supporters and subscribe to orange man bad and other leftist talking points, though some have enough respect to do it privately
Most fit into one of these categories. Glad I left.

>What has Jow Forums's actual experiences with blacks been like?
college blacks are fine, if a bit on the woke side, i can get along with them pretty great
every black from west africa with super dark skin i met in college has been bro-tier
all the rest i've interacted with were anywhere from fullnig to trash-tier

Gayest post of the day

what trade?

Positive.
Nice (& cute) black British lady in the office. She's freaking out over Brexit at the moment.

Are you a Walloon?
If so, dont think you’re escaping the rope you filthy fucking traitors

je suis un sale walon

Every day. They are fucking slobs. Period.
>fuck the trash can that I’ll be walking by on the way up to my door, I’ll just throw the shit down here in the parking lot because everyone wants to see chicken bones rotting in the sun.
t. Property manager

As a kid I had positive and negative experiences being from the Chicagoland area, but the blacks who only hang out with other blacks are the ones who are niggers.

I mean I only see this with blacks though, when they collectivize they turn into niggers. This is also unique to the US.

Blacks that hung out with other races typically hated nigger behavior and are best bros

Blacks that only hung out with other blacks are the kind that force you to engage with a feral chimp squad because they wanted to make fun of your gf's shoes

Attached: 13606652_189206451482026_3240966254247302161_n.jpg (432x576, 44K)

Framing/Carpenter

I manage a Walmart and I saw like 3 black father's with their kids in one day. Bought a lottery ticket. I didn't win Gibs.

Only bad. Whenever they talk to me (not in german of course) they want money or weed. They always smell and look the same too, golden chains, trousers down to their knees, stuff like that. I see them everyday getting thrown off the train because they forgot (again) to buy a ticket. Very inconsiderate, they are VERY noisy and annoying. They are also incompetent and lazy. It's not a cliche, they really are like that

One of the smartest people and based person I know is black. He's above average for any race- a true anomaly. It's typically "real" black people that are chill and the ones who live in rich white areas are the most racist and hateful towards whites. Those are the ones who love the narrative that (((they))) are pushing.

mixed. the poor ones are savages and need to be executed. the educated entrepreneurs i work with daily are cool.

>St. Louis
>Literal crime capital of the US
Jesus christ, user

Attached: 1537919803201.jpg (752x816, 72K)

sorry for the autism

I got a nice blowjob from a black chick once, she even swallowed. Cant ask for a better interaction than that.

This was in NYC. Where I’m originally from it’s a cold environment so I struggled through the NY summer but when that winter came and all the black guys were wearing triple layers I was out there with a t shirt lol.

yeah, but he stole my bicycle

I have line managed two black people at work. One is an incredibly nice guy. Lazy at times, but otherwise a great man. He gets 6 weeks of holiday a year but he saves up 4 weeks of it and volunteers for UNICEF wherever in the world they send him.

The other is a horrible woman. I take pride in the knowledge that the people I have managed are all still in touch with me to this day, except this coon. She hated me from the day I started the job. I think it's because I'm pretty hands off as a manager unless I really need to get involved, but it's like she wanted constant instruction in a job she knew better than I ever did. She's very capable so I always took time to find her development opportunities, I even secured her extra money at one point, but I could never win her round. Fucking stupid nigger.

>What has Jow Forums's actual experiences with blacks been like?

They're overweight, rude, disruptive, loud, annoying, move slow, the bump into you, and get in the way or take up the entire sidewalk, hallway, aisle, or whatever public space. You never see them in a hurry to do anything unless its to fight with someone they are mad at. Even the best of them have bad manners and very limited understanding of "just because nobody is saying anything to me" I might be acting badly. If they borrow something, they don't put it back where they got it from, they park their cars over the lines, they don't hold doors open, they cut in line, they ask stupid questions, they play loud music on their phones, they yell across a room instead of walking over and talking to someone in a normal tone, and they block walkways like leaving a shopping cart like pic related. Even then, they will think dirty looks are just because of racism (or if it's another black person giving a dirty look they jus hatin'), and not because blacks can't adhere to orderly behavior in general. If you are behind them in line for anything at all, you can count on it talking longer than it should as they search for their welfare card to pay for things, dispute the price, demand a special exception, or argue with a low-level employee like it would make any difference or improve the outcome of things. Even if they aren't robbing you or trying to kill you, they are fucking annoying. It's worth the effort to avoid them altogether as well as any store, public park, discount airline, holiday, concert, or anywhere blacks might be.

It's the same thing with women generally, but especially single mothers, the pajeets, the mexicans with 8 kids tagging along not speaking english, anyone who would ride around in a motorized shopping cart, anyone who could legally park in a handicap parking space, and the gooks that keep buying boomer houses.

Attached: block-aisle-grocery-store-rude-idiots.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

The highschool i went to most blacks were white washed. We had black girls that straight up acted white and dressed in ambercrombie and finch hanged out with white girls. There were a couple mulatto black girls that were stunning and had straight hair super petite bodies with booties. It was really odd. Same with the black dudes they all just acted white. The only time we had real nigs was when these outside of the district or group home fuckers would attend the school for like a week and get beat up by the random stoners for stealing weed or some shit then get expelled there.

>Ordered to teach a somali a semi complicated factory job.
>Nigger said he had studied computer engineering at university
>show him the enter button
>He asks if food is pig, it is
>i don't know
>nigger eats pig, survives unfortunately
>Blame him for shit i and others caused
>Nog finally gets fired after 2 months

I never want to work with chocolate man again.

pretty positive, i live in the south bronx so i spend a lot of time around my black neighbors
they're all pretty nice and well-spoken but they're the ones who were successful enough to get out of the projects. the blacks in the projects are shit but they stay in their quarantine
one of my neighbors gives me weed on occasion

Wait, most of these comments are positive, I am confused. Why do you guys hate niggers then?

Attached: sharpton-oogabooga.jpg (783x778, 499K)

I hate women and chinks, not niggers

Roight then, soumone else's problaum aye ole chap?

I go away for 3 months and now fucking this?

that's one ugly nigger

Jow Forums is a board of love.
Who said we hate niggers?

Black people are cool in a white territory, but black culture is toxic. If we bring the fathers back to black America we won’t have to deal with the nogs.