Why are americans so patriotic?

why are americans so patriotic?

Attached: FnC4dAb.jpg (736x920, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MsUU9g63ac
youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha you would be too if your country was actually good. Well, not like America is good anymore. We're patriotic about the idea of America. Too bad it's infested with niggers and fags

Because we're better than everyone else

Attached: gangs-of-new-york_daniel-daylewis.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

This stereostype never made sense to me. I think the opposite is true. Americans really feel no pride in the country overall. There is no real sense of shared identity or community amongst all Americans. People notice that Americans are weirdly obsessed with heritage (e.g. someone saying "i'm one fourth irish" on st patricks day), probably because American culture is so soulless and boring that people desperately want to cling to something else. The coastal parts of America, and middle america, have no common ground at all and hate each other

What is patriotic about this country? Everyone fucking hates it. There is no shared culture.

You would be too if you were AMERICAN.

Attached: viva_freedom02.jpg (596x1400, 313K)

Go to bed, Boris, you've had too much vodka once again.

Because despite the decline it is in and the removal of many of our freedoms, America remains a far better country than most, if not nearly all, of its competition.

its stylish...literally on the 4th everyone wants to wear the stars and strips. Thots on instagram from all over the world wear it for ez buccs. Also, most other countries are beta and have no sense of solidarity unless its sports.

Attached: lauren southern on the 4th.jpg (614x960, 150K)

if I saw someone wearing the american flag as a shirt, I would pick them and body slam them right into next week and then id "THAT'S FOR UNCLE SAM!"

Because American Exceptionalism is unmatched.

Attached: 15533559745820.jpg (300x238, 18K)

Its hard not to be when you live in the greatest country on earth

they lack history, so to keep that group of immigrants cohesive, you need to emphasize it's nationality.

It's a lie, only a handful of Americans are actually patriotic/ The majority of this country are whiney faggots demmanding handouts and endlessly bitching. You see it one here all the time with the selfhating americlaps flogging themselves and the nation for European approval lol. Calling Americans patriotic is giving us way too much credit.

Also if I'm honest I'd bet Russia actually has more truly patriotic people and that's a good thing for Russia.

If you at my house I would body slam your skinny ass right back to the Netherlands. You and your wooden shoes.
Then id say "THAT'S FOR UNCLE SAM"

Attached: TOUCHDOWN!.jpg (474x704, 39K)

Based and bodyslampilled

then id knock your ass back to Russia after I get finished with that asshole from the netherlands

Attached: class photo.jpg (803x1000, 161K)

Would you bodyslam me?

Fuck you. I love this country. Our Constitution makes us the most powerful form of society mankind has ever created. Sure bad actors attempt to erode our constitutional rights from time to time, but we always default back to freedom in the end. I also want to point out that no other country has ever landed a person on the moon. We have landed twelve.

Attached: Sure, I wave the American flag.jpg (736x380, 64K)

you get the angry dad belt.

Attached: toonces the driving car.jpg (550x529, 192K)

Attached: 15566450679330.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

Do you live in a blue state?

Attached: 15540505029410.jpg (300x230, 34K)

fuck you thats why

This is fucking epic.

>wanting the place you live in to be good and not shit
Ahahaha get a load of these losers!

Attached: 1555109073986.jpg (834x626, 109K)

Attached: good boy.jpg (320x249, 18K)

What Americans call patriotism are just memes. Fireworks, the flag, the anthem, chanting USA, etc. None of that is rooted in meaningful nationalism.

It's not the love of the heritage of the country that makes folks here patriotic, it's the love of the gift of freedom. The idea that the individual is responsible for their own destiny. This has become eroded by the international jew. Most of americans have forgot this and hence why patriotism is on the decline. Funny that a love of nation, what some would consider nationalism, can be because the country originally afforded so much freedom that a strong national government was not needed.

Is a group of people with clear defined set of principles and cherished values a bad thing? Is that not what holds a nation together, along with other factors?

Were not

Almost everybody is patriotic about their home country. Why do ONLY Americans get questioned for it?

Americans are the least patriotic people in the world
>The Whites claim they are Irish/Italian/Polish/etc.
>The Latinos claim they are Mexican/Cuban/etc.
> The Blacks claim they are Jamaican/Nigerian/etc.
> The Asians claim they are Chinese/Japanese/Thai/etc.

Americans are never happy with being Americans

Because Jews own all the flag companies

Attached: 1406089750022.jpg (600x700, 59K)

Oliver Cromwell

Attached: 1457457481202.jpg (600x450, 84K)

You are ignorant to the significance of memes. They are small pieces of information or ideas that are easily replicated and spread around. Our patriotic memes are what reinforce our nation's patriotism. It gives us something that we can all identify with and have in common. Patriotic memes help us maintain our social cohesion and work together towards making our shared country a better place for all of us.

Attached: american poster.jpg (778x585, 429K)

As someone from a truly patriotic nation I spit on that name

I keep seeing THIS, parents buying $800+ designer shoes for their fucking kids. SHOES! I was lucky the few times they bought me a console.

Fuck. Why can't anybody own up to this? My own flag is dying, but at least some Americans are stepping up, as well as a recent Aussie. Our countries are so fucked.

Attached: 0019.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>faggotflag
Why do you "people" do this to yourselves?

Attached: 1508518457001.png (378x425, 3K)

>Too bad it's infested with niggers and fags
And yet we have plenty that have embraced American culture and have found success for themselves. It might not be the majority, but it's proof of concept that, regardless of race, American culture can bring anyone to success.

Attached: 3 men in 3 different positions.png (1002x952, 508K)

>women not standing and putting their hands over their heart
REEEEEEEEEEE

Because they are proud of the fact that the Jews running their brains' inputs first sexualise their children but then punish anyone who even thinks about children as sexual? I dunno, I'm just spitballin' here.
The Jews that (not "who", because "who" implies humanity) run the US "Entertainment" industries don't give a fuck what you think. They are focused on money and subversion. I want so much for these facts to not be true, but true they are, and have been for at least 2,000 years. The history says so, even the perverted Jewish history. The Romans should have killed all the Jews when they had the chance, but unfortunately they were lulled into the belief that Jews were harmless, and then they died.

Attached: 0classylol-2.jpg (413x395, 67K)

If you ask nicely I'm sure the Brits would dig him up and execute him again for you. Or do you have to ask the Germans now?

Spoken like a true nigger, or at least a self-hating white. Just curious, but is this you?

Attached: ea6930ae5845795b45924d9817774bed5f87d45ce9da4f8245f42ad70eb0dd69.png (501x386, 12K)

Freedom

Oh no. You don't like my flag. Please, no. Like me! Like me!

Imagine being this worried about what digital representation of identity/origin someone chooses on a website filled with stormfaggots and loliposters.

GTFOOH faggot.

>id say
>muh id say
>muh id say may be so stupid
>muh berries

Attached: berries.png (618x581, 729K)

First of all, they are not patriotic in the sense you might be conceiving it.
It is not like "I love my culture, but I respect yours!". No. To an average American, no other country BUT America even exists.
i.e. to an American, America *is* the world; And no country outside it is relevant enough to even warrant being thought about.

And I can fully see why you'd conflate this sort of egoism with patriotism.

Now second of all, you might wonder why is this?
You are clearly going to notice most American "patriotism" boils down to military service and 'defending freedom'.
America of course has no culture or identity itself and it was built via brain drain from Europe and Asia, while also bombing parts of the world deemed strategically important to America's adversaries.

In order, to leech more intellect, resources and also keep other countries shitty and America great, it's important that Americans people keep voting those that support this sort of foreign policy.

Attached: 1520377136169.jpg (500x562, 229K)

>And no country outside it is relevant enough to even warrant being thought about.
This is true, they aren't

Why is there none of this set on her insta? I check it everyday but she does shots they don't upload any from?

I wish my countrymen would read this and STFU about wealth taxes. Brain drain forever

I want to add that being a counter-culture anti-America fag is patriotic as fuck here

As a spic from Puerto Rico I have pride to be an American. To the point where I get ire from my own people. I understand that the politics are fucked but we truly live in a blessed land. God Bless America! I will always pledge my allegiance. youtube.com/watch?v=7MsUU9g63ac

Cute. CUTE!

I'm not.

true but at the end of the day niggers will always revert to committing crime. genetics baby.

Attached: Niggers%22EconomicFactors%22.png (430x388, 26K)

Oh, we're not.

Found the ungrateful nig nog.

Best country in the goddam universe

Maybe try to be more specific next time, slope-head. We don't have all day to translate your flowery Chinese faggotry, zipper-fucker. Your sub-species is even more stupid than Indians, and that is saying something.

Attached: 1500204995996.jpg (295x720, 29K)

Some are, some aren't. This is my home. My family on both sides traces our lineage all the way back to before Independence. I have roots here and I'm proud about what my ancestors did. You can't ever convince me they were bad. No other reason.

That's a boy, isn't it...

to add to this Americans forgot their culture because of media blasting them constantly brainwashing. Its a sad state of affairs. The history of this country is grand.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA

I believe it's more cultural than genetic. We already have proof of concept that blacks can succeed if they embrace American culture instead of wallowing in a victim complex. I've even seen black Americans that used to be violent and bitter change into productive citizens that try and spread that message to the black community. Many are accepting the faults of black culture and are trying to tell other black Americans that there is a better option that will lead to success and happiness. Cultural change takes time and is a slow, grinding process that takes generations of reinforcement.

Your ass gonna get fucking shot big mouth

I'm not. I hate this country but my family has been here for 300 years so I have nowhere else to go.

Attached: 1515119759022.jpg (716x717, 32K)

Actually plenty of countries are unpatriotic. In the UK, you might get called racist if you fly a Union Jack on your car or from your house or what not.

We lack history but you lack influence. Everybody wants to be American.

Its nature AND nurture. Niggers can be tamed like any animal, but they will remain animals. I believe these people CAN be productive citizens, but at the end of the day race is real, and the more brownies we have the more we will end up looking like africa.

Attached: BlackVwhitePoorestTowns.jpg (1024x953, 200K)

we need you for the upcoming cultural revolution, so don't go anywhere

perro caca

>As a spic from Puerto Rico

Attached: 0tf2.jpg (280x185, 55K)

We're humble, too; in fact, we Americans are #1 in the humility category.

I'm a collector of gopniks

Attached: vats.jpg (1280x842, 256K)

Nigger

misguided unity abused by satan.

Attached: pu-4.png (580x653, 284K)

That's a lazy way to think about people and will cause you more problems than it will solve. Just treat them as individuals and judge them on their own merits. There's fuck all you can do to change their existence outside of genocide or forcing them out of the country, both of which will fail since you are never going to get the rest of us to go along with it. Even if you could get massive amounts of support, it would end up in a purity spiral that would only cause progressively increasing conflict and would weaken us as a country. White Nationalism might sound like a great idea, but in practice it will fail and you'll realize that racial purity won't fix the problems you hope to fix.

RIP, pokemon bunghole.

We real aren't its military recruitment propaganda mostly. Most people I know are open boarders, globalist slaves of Israel.

Because some of us have never given up on the dream.

Attached: kac.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Just treat them as individuals and judge them on their own merits.
We already do, you faggot, and they come up short.

To maintain their social cohesion.
Since they have no true national identity to gravitate towards.

>some of us have never given up on the dream
>posts some dumb whore
You don't even know what the dream is, pal. You white picket fence types ought to be taken out to the public square and strangled to death.

The olympics
The wealth
The women
The resources
The beating of the britsih
The constitution
The fun shit that's there
The most successful nation on Earth

Litearlly winning all the time

Also, what's the thing they had where they wanted to rule coast to coast?

Its all we have

and... dont you got some raking to do

Attached: mad excellent.png (656x368, 286K)

I’m a Southerner. America can go fuck itself.

We are the world hegemon. Get used to it, old worlders.

Manifest Destiny

As an American I can't imagine going to an anime board and talking about another country's politics all day
Feels good man

Bobby Shmurda is a political prisoner. Anyone who says differently glows in the dark

Now go die for Israel, yank.

Found the teenager.

Attached: 0classylol-1.jpg (320x306, 45K)

>Get used to it, old worlders.
Nothing is eternal.
America is not doing as well as it's used to, it's even more incohesive than it used to be.

Attached: hulkster.gif (633x356, 1.3M)

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.

Patriotism the US spiked after 9/11 then took a nose dive and never recovered. The US is known now only as a racist, evil country built on the back of slaves and that there is nothing to be patriotic about. The days of being a proud American are over.

Attached: 8374985734534.jpg (960x638, 119K)

The Glory of Rome and America are eternal.

Might I remind you that Cromwell our an end to an Irish civil war in the course of which half of you miserable Bogtrotters killed each other? You should thank him. And Connaught is very comfy.