How cucked are Europeans?

>Completely wipe out Christianity from society
>Become a nihilistic atheistic society
>Open the borders to hordes of foreigners with an incompatible, barbaric culture, historical enemies of Christianity and the West
>Promote multiculturalism and miscegenation with foreigners living seperated from society...
>Native White women converted to Islam and breeding the new generation of mutts.

youtu.be/wnvRjHNtq3E
youtu.be/g449SiMj7w4

Ton of similar cases.

Attached: ElizabethR-Norwegian convert to Islam.jpg (1180x1571, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/18500.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-JlkisV72os
youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=MoUqvl7brgg
youtube.com/watch?v=D-98c8C02Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=5hvLKVicUYA
youtube.com/watch?v=hCMgNFiibP0
youtube.com/watch?v=XfSTHYJ4sFI
youtube.com/watch?v=lXydZ3oY04o
youtube.com/watch?v=jz6azYB0zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're the most cucked people on the Earth and the USA lives rent free in their heads.

America is still worse because it's all of that, except it has evanglicucks that love Jews more than they love themselves.

Attached: 000_XK8BM-e1516709480118.jpg (762x476, 58K)

Wtf is this black pill? We need another Breton tarrant.

memeflag with demoralizing bs.
one person is whole europe. right.
i am at the edge of giving up my life. and yet. i see through your shit. fuck off.

I'll prefer Christianity over Islam any day, even though I am not a Christian. In all seriousness, I consider converting to something else that is not from Middle East, any suggestions?

Christianity is a nonsensical religion

Could be that way, but hey, at least the stuff he says are partially true though.

I think you should try Jainism, trust me, even though I am not sure if I can join it right now, I think its pretty neat. I mean, it has Swastika as their symbol after all.

Attached: jain.jpg (277x275, 52K)

i am not saying parts of that are not true.
it is just 1 post by this ID demoralizing shill to make you feel like everything is going to shit, and everyone is agreeing with this. not they are not. silent majority is full of rage. i was silent for too long.

Attached: amazondeliverykeemstar24thapril2019.webm (1288x720, 2.52M)

Right, I get that... anyway, what do you think of converting to Jainism?

Attached: 1_06UQdlwqWAGJi8ugmK_koA.jpg (700x445, 78K)

its just germans
europe today is what would have happened if hilter won
>literally though arabs/persian are aryan
>wanted treaties with turkey and mass importation of turks for low wage work

Well aren't they all hate Jews? Also, where is the source of Hitler wanting to import Turks?

>literally though arabs/persian are aryan
Persians are, arabs not so much.
>wanted treaties with turkey and mass importation of turks for low wage work
Source?

>Jainism
for now nothing, but i thank you for new knowledge i can study.

Attached: Sage2.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

Well I can give you some interesting things about it.

Jains believe that the Universe has always existed, meaning that it has no end nor beginning, which means that there is no creator that is God. However, there is a soul in our world, and by that info in mind, we must ask ourselves "if the souls are precious and apply to every living thing, does that mean we should not hurt any animal and plant?". Not really, plants and animals can reach Nirvana, but they cannot reach Moksha, which is only for human beings (hence people of any race including niggers with a low IQ of 86 which are considered to be not humans are not allowed to enter). Also, an animal must not suffer if you are going to eat meat, that is, you must kill an animal in so called "kosher" way.

How does this sound so far, user?

>faggot needs to believe in something
Take the final redpill user. Nothing ever changes, there is no beginning nor an end to anything. You are eternally trapped in a never ending vicious circle of events.

Attached: IMG_2611.jpg (636x620, 142K)

cycle*

So Jainism basically. Lol I got it.

Attached: 305.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

To be fair, all the Abrahamic religions are cancers upon humanity. They are the cause of most of the strife in the world.

>Become a nihilistic atheistic society
At least nihilism is honest and stoic. Theocrats are nihilist too, but they lie about it.

>Open the borders to hordes of foreigners
Russia is literally doing this in Vladivostok, now back to its original name Haishenwai (海參崴).

>Promote multiculturalism
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/18500.html

>Native White women converted to Islam and breeding the new generation of mutts.
Russia is 30% Muslim, and that's not by accident.

Attached: Putin - Chief Muslim.jpg (500x334, 178K)

Take the Orthodox pill.

She has cancer user. Geezus fucking christ...

Show some respect

Nah, I think I already took the Jainism pill guys, I think there is no going back. I think you all need to take it to be honest.

Attached: Jain_hand-180x300.jpg (180x300, 16K)

No country is cucked, major awakenings are happening to the European people. Victory imminent within 5 years.

>people still thinking that it matters what religion europeans adopt
Any religion, no matter the source, will become European over time due to the fact that it is Europeans who are practising it.

Attached: 033-Earth-could-not-answer-nor-the-Seas-that-mourn-q75-829x1159.jpg (732x1064, 159K)

It is the stupidest religion in our country. Hinduism is the only real dharmic religion, rest are just third grade knock offs.

A thread like this would get over 150 posts with lots of anger just 4 years ago. Now Jow Forums doesn't care.

Indeed, I say that Europeans must embrace the Jainism as their religion. The only thing you need to do is:
1. Be compassionate about Life, protect the Life and preserve the thing you love the most, in a non-violent way.
2. Believe in non-violence, violence only leads to destruction. However, if someone is bloodthirsty, then don't be afraid to DEFEND YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO YOU LOVE!
3. The Karma awaits those who seek violence, death and dark over love, life and light.

Attached: Jai Jinendra SJ image 3.jpg (1418x1187, 1.02M)

Might be a third grade knock off, but definitely not stupid.

Jainism is the Alan Watts of Hinduism.

Fuck that, we need some badass violent religion to purge shit out.

Attached: EmbraceKhorne.jpg (1136x811, 260K)

This. Passive cucks gtfo.

>Let’s become just like the Muslims but without the stuff I don’t like lol

>European women somehow still manage to be beautiful in a burka

there's your problem

>moslems are winning!
>don't be like them and keep complaining about losing instead
Hmmm

That's right whit boi ur wiminz ours now
youtube.com/watch?v=-JlkisV72os
youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=MoUqvl7brgg
youtube.com/watch?v=D-98c8C02Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=5hvLKVicUYA
youtube.com/watch?v=hCMgNFiibP0
youtube.com/watch?v=XfSTHYJ4sFI
youtube.com/watch?v=lXydZ3oY04o
youtube.com/watch?v=jz6azYB0zxM

Want a modest white woman? In a few decades you will have no choice but to convert to islam to get one. Other choices would be mutts and roasties. Islam allows 4 wives so it could single singlehandedly solve the white demographic problem.

being a cuck is based af. it's also very energy efficient because you're letting a nigger do the physical work while you can rest and play vidy or browse reddit.

All Europeans need to do is to start believing in reincarnation again, everything else will fall into place. That's the True Folk Faith.

The old Aryan religion of reincarnation bro, it produces the most fearless warriors imo. It's also inherently and implicitly Nordic.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: 1555044476449.png (448x421, 241K)