Saving Christianity

is there any way christianity can be red pilled, or are you talking about a white muslim / communist ethnostate

Attached: 1555358608117.jpg (702x459, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
gotquestions.org/self-defense.html
inquisitr.com/5043611/new-dna-analysis-reveals-blue-eyes-were-brought-to-ancient-israel-6500-years-ago-by-two-groups-of-immigrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)#Religion
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 2:28-29&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll dump some ideas

- niggers are not human.
alternatively they are the marked children of cain, and relationships with them should be avoided. on the other hand there is no differance between the german, the celt, the slav or the roman, we are all one in christ. indians, amerindians and east asians are more of a grey area, but are at the very least closer to human than nigger.

- islam is the mosque of satan.
they have nothing but lies and bring only suffering, just like the human sacraficing pagans of the past, it is our duty to destroy them. they do not have the same god as us, for they reject the divinity of jesus.

- men are created in gods image.
it is only natural that we would resemble him, and not just in our rest on the 7th day.
biblical humans are reported to have lived much longer lives, things like advances to human knowledge in an effort to extend human life should not be looked down upon. the same goes for space exploration and habitation, in search of resources, knowledge and adventure, it is no differant than the sailing of the sea. the same goes for "artificially created life", man was given authority over all animals, artificial life is no differant than selectively breeding two dogs to create a third, only god can truly give life (souls). the name mikhael means "who is like god?", indeed no one is, so why would anyone cry about someone "playing god".

Sanderson1611

- christianity is not churchianity.
while certainly a lot of good has been done by the churches, in spreading the message and defending god's people, many churches of today have strayed from the teachings. take for example what jesus says about prayer, he said "god already knows what you want, in fact better than you know yourself, so when you want to pray just say 'the lord's prayer'", he also says "don't be like the jews, who go to church to sing and dance and show everyone how 'godly' they are, instead go to a place where no one can see you, and then prey". he certainly didn't mention any 'hail maries', 'kissing of icons' or 'kneeling to a priest'. the natural evolution of the church is into things like 'jahova's witnesses', 'mormons', 'scientology' and many other, moving further and further from christ, keeping the name all the same, instead what one would should ground himself in is the teachings of the bible. not to mention the chuch has adopted many pagan practices, especially those based on astrology, despite what masons want to believe, this is not "the most legitimate part of christianity", in anything, it's the least legitimate.

- abortion is child sacrafice.
it is better to leave a child for forster care and adoption, rather than to kill it.

- there are differant non-believers.
militant atheists reject god, they are unscientific, and argueing with them is much like argueing with a child or a retard, it should be noted that atheists very often believe in- not just their communist professors, but also things like karma, rebirth, destiny, auras, blood types, zodiacs, energies, and so much more, rejecting only christianity. agnostics, on the other hand, often recognize the goodness of the teachings, we should not expect blind faith from anyone, instead we should, like the great european scientists of the past, work towards understanding and explaining god better, making this life better for everyone in the process. if they are still not convinced when their time comes, then that's something they'll have to take up with god, not us.

that's all i've got

Attached: 1546260039471.jpg (1992x1982, 683K)

>Saving Christianity
Why do you want to be a nigger lover? Convince me to be a race-traitor, Mr Christian man.
>a white muslim / communist ethnostate
You think there are two options those two being Christianity or Islamic communism? Christians never cease finding new ways to ve retarded.

Identity politics won't help Christianity. They're best bet to survival is to package their ideas and values to appeal to a more secular audience. I enjoy the mythology and community building that Christianity brings to the table, but the constant attempts to force their religious views onto the rest of the population makes them just as bad as Jews and Muslims doing the same.

>blood types
Wait what? Do you think blood types aren't real? I've heard of people who reject blood transfusions because its basically cannibalism but I've never heard anyone reject the idea of blood types.
Oh, no, you mean like mystical meaning ascribed to blood types, innit. Yeah, that shit is just for fun, just like horoscopes and shit. Like all "spiritual" bullshit should be, just for fucking around.

>blood types aren't real
there are people who believe your blood type determines your personality
>just like horoscopes
there are plenty of self declared atheists who legit believe that, is my point

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x500, 106K)

You forgot about God being against race mixing.

>Convince me to be a race-traitor
not sure what your problem is meme flag, i am clearly asking for ways to get christianity WITHOUT the nigger loving
>You think there are two options?
it would be far more productive of you to explain what you think the religious beliefs of such an ethnostate should be, than to just be dismissive and insulting

I always figured that was more of a Japanese thing (they usually have it in manga bios).

it's an east asian thing in general
but that's like saying meditation / yoga is only an indian thing, when in fact many atheists are picking up those kids of spirituality, and shunning only christianity

explain the ethiopians and queen sheba

They likely shun only Christianity because it's what they've had the most conflict with. People tend to want simple answers over complex explanations, and mysticism and religion fill that role nicely. They might be able to recognize how Christianity has screwed them over, but still be naive to the pitfalls of other forms of dogmatic thinking. It's part of why the atheism community was split apart by the proto-SJWs that started "Atheism+" and became dogmatic themselves.

>explain the ethiopians
well i remember hearing moses had an ethiopian wife, then again moses also issued divorce certificates which jesus said are not how things were meant to be
i also don't know how black the ethiopians were, and much of it is due to expansion of aggressive african tribes
>queen sheba
don't know anything about her
making a nigger a monarch is like making a dog an astronaut

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksuckers

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>tradchristianculture.png

Attached: 5B678584-2577-4BAC-A048-397C1CCC948C.png (640x1136, 3.82M)

Why? Jesus was a Jew. Europeans need to stop dying over Israel. Just sad how whites think Israel is their holy land, but Europe isn't?

>Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".

Stop praying to a Jew.

Attached: based (2).jpg (960x960, 266K)

Yes, you faggot. It’s called Christian identity. All of Jow Forums is against it, but it is easily provable for those who want to seek.its not Nordic faggot shit, so it’s shunned here.

THERE IS NO WORD FOR JEW IN THE BIBLE. Stop this faggotry. Jew wasn’t a word until the 6-900s.

There are tons of verses about defending your nation against invaders or that foreigners taking over is God's punishment. Just because everyone can be saved doesn't mean races or sexes don't exist.

Attached: 6f3860c58091261588c9af53f27c89a7.jpg (2807x3473, 2.07M)

I literally recieved huge revelations from god explaining everything. I made several copypastas but my threads always get shilled to the bottom

ANY thread about religion discussing divine truth and not sowing division amongst the faithful gets ignored. The only religious threads they allow to stay up are "x vs y" religion

Attached: 1544834727064.jpg (381x480, 52K)

Attached: 2Chronicles20-verse15.jpg (736x736, 84K)

so just dump it here anyway

Going to give me as sec

Ive been thinking hard and praying for an understanding of creation and Gods design that would allow me explain it to the blackpills without all the shit that always pushes people away like scripture, mandated prayer and and worshipping an angry sky daddy. All that is religious programming meant to look suspicious to good people and appealing to evil. We have to stop viewing eachother as lesser than us. We are the two halves to the perfect union, the divine trinity, in perfect synchronization we form the family and the bedrock of life & love - this is the image of God, The Father.

What we are experiencing now is like a test in a sense. Its a test of quality vs quantity. Fundamental evil is cold, it only wants the quantities of power but it wants the power (us, humans) to be low quality so it can easily be subjugated and controlled to its wim. Its the pyramid that represents the illuminati and is also the pure form of masculine that is not evil in essence, it will just inevitably lead to evil if left unchecked by the divine feminine for too long. It sees its own inner value (power) and seeks to impose it on the world. Without the divine feminine it will always be corrupted. The divine feminine represents good but is not good in essence, it starts with good intentions but without the divine masculine, it also ends in chaos.

Ill go into further detail next post but think of them both as having a negative and positive in the form of a prefix and suffix. Masculine is keen/strong hatred. Feminine is blind/weak love. Combined they create something greater than the sum of their parts; tough love. God is the essence of tough love. He wants what is best FOR YOU and will not negotiate with the demons (terrorists) that are holding you hostage. This is why we live in a world of instant gratification. Its like this classical painting. They cant stop God from reaching out to man but they can de-incentivize man from reaching out to God. Pic related

Attached: u-g-P13LXC0.jpg (550x413, 23K)

We won't be here for whatever is coming.
Our time on earth is almost done.
Join us, or suffer the outpouring of God's wrath on the world.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

Not a single person on this board is a real Christian including you. Practically all "Christians" in Europe and the Anglosphere are just larps and not really Christian.

No, take the paganpill

Attached: 1556571115404.jpg (1545x1251, 548K)

>is there any way christianity can be red pilled, or are you talking about a white muslim / communist ethnostate
Christianity is already redpilled but people don't have any idea what it's about and for whom it was written for.
The Holy Bible is more than a religious text, it's a chronicle about God's Adamic White Race.
God created the white race in his image as stated in the book of genesis. Nonwhites are pre-adamic races, created before God created ADAM. God loved ADAM so much that he put him in a safe and special place for him, the Garden of Eden so that he may till it and take care of it. God saw that ADAM was sad and lonely (like us), so he created a wife for him out of his own flesh and blood, thus the white woman came to be. She was to be a companion to the White Man and subservient to him as his wife. this is how God planned it.
There is a mountain of evidence that points to the House of Israel being the modern White Christian Nations and kindred peoples, not kikes, and not those we wuzzing niggers who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Pic related
The "Ethiopians" in the Holy Bible were Caucasian Adamites who founded a Kingdom in Ethiopia, and these Caucasian Ethiopians ruled over the Negroids there just like in Egypt.
Queen Sheba was a descendant of Moses i believe, she came to visit King Solomon, her own kin and pay tribute and respects.
Greeks do mention Caucasian Tribes in Ethiopia who differ from the savage negroid native Ethiopians.
And no, Moses did not marry a fucking sheboon, he married a Midianite Woman, Midianites were Adamites that were racial cousins to the Israelites, but they were not Israelites, they were Adamites. Likewise a all Germans are Europeans, but not all Europeans are Germans. Aaron and his wife did not like Moses's wife because she was not an Israelite, but it was ok since she was an Adamite.

Attached: whiteethiopians.jpg.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

>is there any way christianity can be red pilled

>(((christianity)))
>redpilled

Choose one faggot. It's a shitskin cuck cult for losers, faggots, weaklings, and idiots. Christianity destroyed Europe and white people. Hitler hated it and so do I.

So you are saying these guys are white but they are like that one guy that we know that tans well?
I don't buy it, bullshit

Attached: ethiopians.jpg (1484x989, 178K)

(((Christianity)))

Attached: Jewsus (2).jpg (460x276, 17K)

Deus vult!
bring down Vatican, hang the pope.
hang the russian pope too, that KGB informant. He's even worse trust me

Now they wanna make ethiopians european too because it would fit their fairytale.
seriously sometimes I think they are same kind of crazy like muslims when they start to change reality to fit their emotional investment.

Attached: 1555693277735.jpg (600x560, 89K)

redpilled on what?

It's difficult to save Christianity because too many people know that Jesus was not a real person.

According to Rabbi Michael J. Cook, Professor of Intertestamental and Early Christian Literature at the Hebrew Union College, there are ten themes in the New Testament that have been a source of anti-Judaism and antisemitism:[19]

The Jews are culpable for crucifying Jesus - as such they are guilty of deicide.
The tribulations of the Jewish people throughout history constitute God's punishment of them for killing Jesus.
Jesus originally came to preach only to the Jews, but when they rejected him, he abandoned them for gentiles instead.
The Children of Israel were God's original chosen people by virtue of an ancient covenant, but by rejecting Jesus they forfeited their chosenness - and now, by virtue of a New Covenant (or "testament"), Christians have replaced the Jews as God's chosen people, the Church having become the "People of God."
The Jewish Bible ("Old" Testament) repeatedly portrays the opaqueness and stubbornness of the Jewish people and their disloyalty to God.
The Jewish Bible contains many predictions of the coming of Jesus as the Messiah (or "Christ"), yet the Jews are blind to the meaning of their own Bible.
By the time of Jesus' ministry, Judaism had ceased to be a living faith.
Judaism's essence is a restrictive and burdensome legalism.
Christianity emphasizes love, while Judaism stands for justice and a God of wrath.
Judaism's oppressiveness reflects the disposition of Jesus' opponents called "Pharisees" (predecessors of the "rabbis"), who in their teachings and behavior were hypocrites (see Woes of the Pharisees).

Memeflags and retards. These are the faggots advocating for paganism.
Stop asking us to worship your shitty comic book gods, even historically important pagans like Ragnar Lothbrok admit that their gods are bullshit. Odin's feminine faggot who practices witchcraft, Frigg and Freya are dwarf-fucking adulterous whores, and even your mighty Thor's a faggot who put on a dress and couldn't take some banter from Loki.
I don't hate pagans, I just can't stand you fucking idiots

Unironically this, Orthodox Christianity is the only way. Thank you vatniks for keeping it alive

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

(((You)))
Christ died for calling the Jew a synagogue of Satan and literally beating Jews and flipping tables. The son of god lost his patience only once and it was at kikes. Think about it, unless of course your real flag has a Star of David. Then you already know.

The Jews and Antisemitism garbage must continue until they get the Government to label the bible Antisemitic. That will wake people up and save Christianity.

why

Attached: christian family.jpg (720x390, 40K)

Ok my (((friend))) i'm sorry i want (((Jesus))) the (((son of god))) save my soul please.

Attached: JesusSaves.jpg (1074x800, 286K)

>too many people know that Jesus was not a real person.
sounds like they got to you. if ANYONE in the history of the world existed, it was (and is) Jesus Christ.

Attached: reliability_of_new_testament_vs_other_ancient_texts_Jesus_Christ_existed.jpg (3508x2480, 1.37M)

As someone who is shy about singing at church, you’re dead wrong about music/singing in church as well as most of what you say
we have song lyrics recorded in Revelation 5, 7, and 15; the mention of Jesus and the disciples singing in Matthew 26:30; and the example of the apostles’ singing in Acts 16:25. Many people also consider Mary’s Magnificat in Luke 1:46–55 and the angels’ announcement in Luke 2:14 to be songs. The church is commanded to communicate with each other “with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord” (Ephesians 5:19).

It's pretty easy, all you have to do is just never, under no circumstances, open the Bible. Walk around and tell them how you're Christian and also redpilled, but don't open it.
You may use some quotes you like that Redpilled Christians may post, just be careful and don't accidentally bump into wrong quote, because this might become a problem.

Attached: 1532084346156.png (800x800, 301K)

That's not what I said.
I said that the Ruling and Noble class of the Ethiopian Kingdom were Caucasian. When the Hebrews went out of Egypt and into Canaan, I believe some of them went south towards Ethiopia and founded a kingdom there. Queen Sheba came to pay respects and tribute to King Solomon, they were related.
There are two types of Ethiopians in the Bible, Caucasians Ethopians and Nigger Ethiopians.

Attached: whiteethiopians2.jpg.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

> it's this pagaNEET /leftycuck/ shill again

explain this then

Attached: Capture.png (714x761, 55K)

Deuteronomy 28:43-45
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

Attached: 1493870658268.jpg (900x675, 93K)

> paganeet

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

>It's these christcucks who venerate the (((savior of humanity))) again.

Attached: JewsusTheReturn.png (764x647, 209K)

White Christians are the absolute worst form of human being. I would trust a Somali Muslim over a White Christian as a coworker.

Stop worshipping a jewish carpenter as God for starts. That is cringe. A jewish blue collar carpenter created the world, eh?

back to /leftycuck/ faggot nigger lover

Attached: pagancucksexposed.jpg (1116x1323, 452K)

No, because a slave of the jews does not give me orders.

>All European native faiths are "norse paganism"
Amerigolems are really spiritually bastardized, even those who aren't biologically bastardized yet.
Jew achieved on them what he failed to do with people of Europe on their native soil, a total and complete replacement of racial culture with abrahamite one. They even chop their dicks up and name their sons with kike names taken from Torah. A Dravidian who practices Hinduism is more of an Aryan than amerigolem.

> Christ was a Jew
KEK
No he wasn't , he was a White Adamite from the Tribe of Judah, which is represented as a Golden Lion to symbolize the Golden Crown the race of Adam wear onto of their heads permanently and to symbolize our warrior race.

Christ was a Celt from Galilee. The Galatians were Celts who travelled down south into Canaan and settled in Galilee. The region of Galilee was known to the Greco-Romans as GAULinitis. Christ was born in Galilee and then his family moved to the Southern Kingdom of Judea. Some mistake Christ from being born in Bethlehem of Judea, but there were two Bethlehem's, one in Judea and one in Galilee, in the North of Canaan.

Centuries prior Galilee was established by the Scythians (Israelites) who named it Beth-Sean (a Paleo-Hebrew name), the Greeks knew it as Scythopolis.
No , Christ was not a kike , nor were Hebrews kikes, and nor were Israelites kikes.
Now fuck off cuck

Attached: adamickrist.jpg.png (382x479, 339K)

>he was

He is

> didn't read my entire post debunking this paganeet meme
wew

>Christ was a Celt
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Attached: ShitskinSephardi.jpg (1000x623, 67K)

Based and Risenpilled

> posts an (((Israeli))) reconstruction of Christ
BAHAHAHAHA
stupid pagaNEET commiecuck

Attached: aryankingofkings.jpg (1275x1600, 638K)

so what's your take on religion then
are you saying the commies got it right

>All that cope with inability to stop worshiping god of pissrael who promised you as slave to his chosen tribe
Well, at least you're not as bad as goodest of goyim I once encountered who claimed that all European nations descended from semites.

Hair darker, eyes brown, but skin tone is about right.

I don't disagree with you but can you list them?

>(((Israeli)))
Christcucks are like muslims and kikes, you are not afraid of ridicule. You are even ready to tell me that there are celts in the desert to defend your jewish god. There are celts in the desert? Oh really? Jesus was a sephardic jew. So he was a shitskin AND a jew. Now go pray your jewish god, disgusting muttcuck.

Attached: (((Savior))).png (1110x830, 1.4M)

Very (((scientific))). Here's how British people used to look like. There's no agenda here, just swallow our shit goy.

Attached: 1_fiq24VRQoxhrLyX3_i-gHA[1].png (1422x812, 866K)

this place has some info
gotquestions.org/self-defense.html
at the bottom there you can check related links

> literally worshipping a meme cult LARP , created by a schizo boomer in the 1800's, who re-constructed a new age meme cult he called Odinism/Wotanism
KEK stay larping faggot
Pic related is who you cucks worship

Attached: pagankikefounder.jpg (541x800, 95K)

> hair darker
> eyes brown
The Holy Bible describes him as being white and ruddy with blue eyes and white skin
Likewise, his ancestors are also described in the same way.
Get rekt paganeet

Ok my (((friend))) so you tell me that Jesus the sephardic jew of the arabian desert was a pure white aryan?? Hahahaha you are really funny my (((friend))) really funny.

Islam and communism don't mix fyi, it is fundamentally a fascist religion. Look up the mujahideen.

Did some reading today on Christian Just War theory. Here are my findings:

When Christianity became adopted by the Roman Empire, there was a need to develop a set of limited principles of Christian just war to meet with the Graeco-Roman tradition. Rome and Christendom were thus united, the enemies of one was that of the other. And although the clergy was immune from military service this was encouraged among the populace.

St. Augustine of Hippo combined the classical and biblical doctrines of war to arrive at some general principles. Sin for example is caused by war, but also combated by war. Augustine combined Greaco-Roman ideas of right causes with Christian ideas of right intent. "The commandment forbidding killing was not broken by those who have waged war on the authority of God."
--A just war requires a just cause, it must be defensive, or for the recovery of a rightful possession
--legitimate authority must sanction it
--those who fight must be motivated by right intent
--The war, by nature sinful, could be a vehicle for the promotion of righteousness, war that is violent could be interpreted as an act of love, or to cure injustice.

After the Roman Empire fell, tribal conquest became a means of survival. (quoting from"God's War" by: Christopher Tyerman)
>"So intimate was he symbiosis of religion and society that bishops in northern Europe, themselves usually chosen from aristocratic families, began to appear as great noblemen complete with military retinues. The process of conversion itself was accompanied by violence, even among the Anglo-Saxons, where there was comparatively little physical hostility to the missionaries...." (page 36)

>"the pagan Saxons were 'hostile to our religion' and felt 'no dishonor to violate and transgress the laws of God and man'. The Franks were careful to attack Saxon religion and to impose Christianity by force as a civic duty on the conquered Germans. The atmosphere of holy war was deliberately fostered." (page 37)

Attached: Belgium ruler.jpg (800x1289, 183K)

>pagans
how are they not degenerate orgies having, human sacrificing, gay child molesters?
can you point to even a single holy text that speaks with authority on what pagans even believed or how they practiced their religion

also were the pagans not destroyed by the christians, what about the expulsions of jews, what about the reconquista, what about the crusader states and the russian struggles against muslims

Attached: crusader-states-map-1192.jpg (540x750, 100K)

Attached: 1543796425101.png (800x723, 475K)

>literally worshipping a meme cult LARP , created by a schizo boomer in the 1800's, who re-constructed a new age meme cult he called Odinism/Wotanism
Golem thinks exactly as I described , are they even self-aware?

>a Sephardi Jew is a Jew descended from the Jews who lived in the Iberian Peninsula in the late 15th century
Jesus is from 15th century Spain now? This is all very confusing.
>blue eyes in the Levant. so silly
inquisitr.com/5043611/new-dna-analysis-reveals-blue-eyes-were-brought-to-ancient-israel-6500-years-ago-by-two-groups-of-immigrants/
Nothing you say has any relationship to reality. It's all just stories you heard some kike say in some jewish movie or youtube video.

>Islam and communism don't mix
funny how leftist political parties and movement always ally with the muslims and attack the christians
>it is a fascist religion
right, so you're a saying the ethnostate should bow to the arab tourist destination of mecca 5 times a day, i see

What we find here is that Christians came up with all the justifications they needed to continue having wars like normal, in fact they weaponized the religion to be an even more powerful tool of raising great armies.

As always embedded within the text are these ever-present stories about Christians subjugating and forcibly Christianizing other people

>how are they not degenerate orgies having, human sacrificing, gay child molesters?
There's no statement more retarded than attributing sexual decadence in humans to dominant religion. And I don't remember major Indo-European religions having human sacrifice, however judaism have been caught on it as late as at the beginning of XXth century and they likely still do that in US, and Pope publicly condemned people who dig into it.
>what about the expulsions of jews
It should have been 300 full-scale massacres, but Yeshua bar-Yozef who made goyim to follow jewish law with universalist "you shall not kill" was just the man to bail his brethren out.
>what about the crusader states
Crusades were original wars for israel that achieved nothing except burying lots of great European men in semitic ground for semitic ideal. Also there was ones directed at non-papist christians, including leveling Constantinopole and getting fucked in Russia.
>reconquista
>russian struggles against muslims
Political/ethnic conflicts.
>also were the pagans not destroyed by the christians
When you subjugate others with vast agmy of golems you made, golems remain golems.
Also here it was not "destruction" but rather one faggot selling his faith and his ass for political gain with Byzantium.

Not really. And real life contradicts the claims of Christianity.

For example, Christians claim that God is good, but they also claim that he created females. But a good deity would not create females because they are subhuman garbage. Same can be said for niggers. So this is proof that Christians are wrong and that either god is not good or god is not real.

>. You are even ready to tell me that there are celts in the desert to defend your jewish god. There are celts in the desert? Oh really?
The Biblical Galatians to whom St. Paul preached the Gospel to, calling them kinsmen and israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)#Religion
The name the Greeks called the Golan Heights (region inside Galilee)
>Golan, in Grecised form Gaulanitis (Greek: Γαυλανῖτις Gaulanítis), is the name of the region apparently named for the town of Golan.[1] During much of the Hellenistic period, when the name Gaulanitis was coined, the region was part of the Seleucid Empire.[1] In Roman times it was shared between the Roman provinces of Judaea and Phoenice.[4]
Gaulinitis means the city of the GAULS you pagaNEET LARPers

Galilee settled by Scythians who gave it the Hebrew name of BETH-SEAN, and the Greeks called it SCYTHOPOLIS
>The Hellenistic period saw the reoccupation of the site of Beit She'an under the new name "Scythopolis" (Ancient Greek: Σkυθόπολις), possibly named after the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans.

Now fuck off filthy PAGANEET larpers

Attached: blondehebrew.jpg (669x453, 114K)

> assblasted LARPER is coping hard ITT
So do you pour milk down your toilet for your daily virgin blots or what ?

>attributing sexual decadence in humans to dominant religion
p sure the greeks literally had """temples""" where they got drunk and had orgies
>I don't remember major Indo-European religions having human sacrifice
the druids are famous for it, the romans also did it during triumphs, nordic slave women also had to perform suicide when their """husband""" died, just to name a few
>>reconquista
>>russian struggles against muslims
>Political/ethnic conflicts.
pff, i thought you guys said being a christian made you a cuck, how come you switch between "you're a cuck !" to "the christians mascaraed innocents !" to "this was just politics !"

"scholars" and "theologians" and "universities" have injected shit piles of false teachings into the churches we are all familiar with today.
I personally can't name a denomination that doesn't teach heresy and or pure bullshit or follow ass loads of man-made non-biblical rules as a requirement to be a member.
if you want to save christianity id think the best way would be to pump it full of apologetics and change the whole structure so to directly oppose and obsolete the standard idea of church.

-t. hard gay

also the fuckin jew argument ends right about... here: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 2:28-29&version=KJV

so what teachings in history do you classify as "legitimate"? I'm reading a lot about Christian history right now and it's all a bunch of super barbaric shit. You know they would execute people for blasphemy?

Holy shit that quote by Lovecraft is so fucking based!

Just a fact. You can't seriously believe that an all-good and all-knowing god would create females. We will be forced to phase females out of production within the next two decades because of how destructive they are, so how can you claim they are the result of a good god?

KEK , yeah it rekts poos

Most of Torah and its goy engineering spin-offs starts to suddenly make sense if you assume that its "god" hates us.
Aryan Gnostics saw right through that immediately upon being introduced to it, look up what Demiurge is.

On the Creation of Niggers (1912) by H.P. Lovecraft

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove’s fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th’Olympian host conceiv’d a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Attached: download (4).jpg (287x176, 11K)

yes. the mass murder of Christians will do it. Most will fall away, but those that remain will be true Christians