Why do kikes have such big noses?

Really, is there a specific reason they were designed this way?

Attached: 1546040694897.jpg (380x479, 45K)

because air is free

Is air still free?

Because air is free

Giddammit

Niggers smell like shit

Because air is free

it helps them find money by smelling

so you can identify them.

Because they are pathological liars by nature.

because air is free

back in the ancients the jews lived in dark caves They were blind so they use their noses to smell

I have a small triangular nose and honestly I'd rather have a Jewish nose as my small nose makes me look too childish

To breath up all of the free air.

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-01.14.43.jpg (1080x1186, 68K)

It's normal in that region. Arabs have big noses too. It just doesn't look as big because of their skin color.

Some say the nose is a natural metal detector

Attached: 1544505132714.jpg (855x887, 104K)

The original Jew had a huge schnozz.

But yeah, air is free

Only 20-30% of Jews have a big nose (Syrian nose). It's more common among Muslim Semites and the Mediterranean region.

When God created men, they could choose their own nose.
God asked every race what kind of nose they wanted. So the jews asked God what the price of a nose was. When God said that they were free, they asked for the biggest one.
True story

The Mark of Cain

Attached: 300px-Jewjitsu.jpg (300x372, 31K)

Southern Slavs, Armenians and Persians also do. Its probably purely genetic. I find people with not hooked noses or even worse concave ones a bit creepy - like their noses look smashed

Bahahahaha
FPfuckingBP

Attached: The Nose Knows.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Based.
Also see:

because sniffing air is free?

because the air is free

True, Iran has the biggest rhinoplasty industry. And generally, people with the hooked nose are considered creepy, ugly and evil.

Armenians actually are Christianized Jews.

/thread

came here to post this

If you want the actual reason it's because they're sand people and when it's hot you breathe in more air to cool yourself down, it's also why nigger nose is a thing.

why don't Scandinavians have tiny noses then

I dunno,I think beauty standards differ considering where you are from.

Attached: images.jpg (345x146, 10K)

Not only the nose but the drooping, soulless eyes, the sluglike fat lips and disgusting smile, and in the jewesses their strangely broad shoulders, short neck, and brick shaped body. it’s like god designed them to be as offensive as possible

Attached: 4E6B284D-C107-4C65-9B62-5BD87289B6A5.jpg (2400x1638, 182K)

You appear to have built up a grotesque charicature of Jewish people up in your mind and I'm going to assume it stems from some childhood trauma involving a Jewish person's actions destroying your self worth in some way.

Oxygen is free.

YIKES

Attached: NickFuentesSmile.gif (356x338, 3.65M)

They search truffles

I'm convinced there was an evolution event during the holocaust from all the ones who survived inhaling 6+ rooms of gas

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHHT NOWEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: oyvey.png (406x543, 24K)

To smell the goyim they are gangstalking from a distance:

targetedevidence.com