White teeth is the new white supremacist symbol

What if we convinced the MSM that white teeth is the new symbol of white supremacists? White and straight is good, anything else is not right and needs to be fixed. Also historically people with white teeth were typically white people because they were more rich and had better access to a dentist.
I know it's a bit of a stretch, but based on things that have been happening recently it's not out of the realm of possibilities that we could convince the MSM that dying your teeth black or just not brushing them is the best way to combat the white supremacists.

Attached: 1352047876352_tampa-Dentist-300x272.jpg (300x272, 13K)

Making them mark a meme as a White Supremacist symbol is something else than having them physically do something to make their body different.

Think about it, white is the ideal while yellow isn't really wanted and brown is just absolutely disgusting.

White skin means you're a white supremacist.
If you didn't like or didn't watch Black Panther, Get Out, Rap Music; you're a white supremacist.
If you like country, rock, edm music, you're a white supremacist.

Bumping

Edm is black music now

Bongs btfo. Bongs officially non-white

People stopped doing the ok hand symbol when it became a white nationalist symbol, how is this any different?

You're talking about altering your body, or letting it deteriorate, not stopping yourself from doing a hand sign.
Anyhow MSM hosts probably have the whitest teeth, a prerequisite for their job. Making them show up with black or yellowy teeth would be almost impossible to pull off.

More unbelievable shit has happened than this

How will brit bongs recover?

Heh good luck then. How can me help you, fren?

Larp. No niggers on pol

This... I like this

Britbongs aren’t White now?!

Attached: 0FBF1B11-CCAC-4D34-A432-E8412D4BFACB.jpg (456x328, 20K)

Attached: ACCFD10F-1C87-405E-BBF1-EC645FD0BF4A.png (829x633, 348K)

Bump

I know, right?

Ok.

Both teeth and toothpaste are great for forcing the idea of white=good.

Attached: 4_81587060_SECONDARY_PACK-IN-CONTEXT[1].jpg (460x460, 40K)

EVERYONE GET GOLD TEEF U RACISS

Bump in support

yea and then the gold supply runs out and then all the nigs chimp out because no more gold for the gold teeth.

Hell yeah Nagz! I'm on board
Get checked wid it due

Attached: A.-Rivian_R1T_Front_View-e1550241980123.jpg (1600x805, 174K)

Brits

Defo. Yeah. Except Brits have the nicest smiles on earth. Go look it up. Look at where your dental inequality has got you rated, outside of your cartoons. Seth McFarland is not the font of all knowledge. We are only slightly less fat than you, that’s a real one. Fat fuck.