SHOOTINTG AT UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA

Attached: fdsff.png (671x889, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live5news.com/2019/04/30/source-one-custody-after-shots-reportedly-fired-uncc-campus-students-alerted/
twitter.com/LevinsReports/status/1123362586785931264
youtube.com/watch?v=n31fxvNf638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not that it matters to anyone in the real world, but the university of north carolina is at chapel hill. that pic is from UNC Charlotte which is in no way comparable to the world class UNC at Chapel Hill.

take a shit in the desk

Mossad is quite busy these two month

Part and parcel.

>world class UNC at Chapel Hill
lol no. They are world class at bribing 7 foot apes to play basketball and laundering the payments, but that is about it.

Guy was hear to shout "subscribe to pewdiepie"

>Run, Hide, Fight

Is this SERE for plebs?

Found his manifesto
>this one is for the sonic trailer

That’s duke, fag.

OY VEY

Attached: 1556663387604.png (785x1295, 215K)

He finally snapped.

Attached: punished_cwc.png (1024x568, 490K)

Reports are coming in that it was a Somali Muslim

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

false alarm

>Cjew

Attached: 0287181011.gif (840x488, 511K)

Gee, I (((wonder))) who doesn't allow a school staff to be armed when these shootings are so common!!!!!

Attached: 800px-Jain_Prateek_Chihna.svg.png (800x1345, 106K)

it's every college in the 21st century

>no body count
>no manifesto
Yawn

Any mention of the race of the shooter yet?

this x100, now is your chance to do something legendary

christ, shit in everything you can find, spread it around

steal someone's backpack and shit in it

knock out a security guard and shit in their mouth

shit in the water fountain

shit in the bus shelter

shit on the floor directly next to the toilet

Attached: fagenabler.jpg (252x244, 10K)

IT WILL FROM NOW ON BE KNOWN AS THE WAKA FLAKA MASAKA!

Based

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

Idk what they do up in the yukon but down here we do not shit on command six, seven, eight times in a row in a matter of minutes.

name and address now OP or this is fucking fake

lmfao i'm glad a plebbit cuck had to clean that up

shit humor is truly patrician

you need to adjust your diet then, your shits should be fibrous and ready as a form of self-defense and artistic expression

Attached: justin trudeau faggot.jpg (1086x1365, 164K)

It’s in the news. Four shot, two fatally, suspect in custody.

Duke? A shitton of schools were exposed for doing this shit

Anyone have that "levels of white rage" image, where the last one is German soldiers marching? It's supposed to be a joke image

>fight
Back when I was in community college we were talking about school shooting procedures after whatever shooting was in fall of 2016 and we were told to fight back with anything we had, pens, scissors, even staplers. Being the idiot I am I asked why we we would hide in the back ofthe room and then charge a gunman at the door armed with a fucking stapler when half of us had a knife in our pocket and another quarter had pepper spray on their keychain. Two days later we got an email reminding us of our strict no weapons policy. These idiots have no idea what they are doing and their policies are designed to kill you.

Chapel Hill got caught selling grades you fucking dumb nigger.

Gotta make sure my intestines are locked and loaded from end to end, like a slinking rope of cookie dough pressed out on demand. Got it.

That's how academics identify themselves.

Community colleges are run by the underbrush rejects of academia so naturally their policy-making is going to be utter shit.

probably this, unis get points for having all-star athletes AND mega diversity nigger quotas are met

i like how i went to a relatively WASPy school, but i do regret not shitting in it more

Attached: d_b_weldon_library_university_of_western_ontario_london_ontario_canada_1_20150809_1158018099.jpg (400x268, 94K)

live5news.com/2019/04/30/source-one-custody-after-shots-reportedly-fired-uncc-campus-students-alerted/

That id

Haha, it had me till I saw that

OY VEY
Look those rubbing hand and nose

>chaple hill
>charlotte
>anything in either of those two cities being world class

Attached: bogggs.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>but i do regret not shitting in it more

I help maintain an RV park, and cleaning shit out of a clothes dryer is nearly impossible. You kids need to find some other outlet for your rage.

Based fellow leaf

>CjewJuFD

>UNCC is full of degenerates of browse here
should glass the whole school now that we know this

>Four shot, two fatally, suspect in custody.
Non-happening. This could happen every day and I would not care.

10 bucks it gets less coverage than san diego

huh I wonder whos behind this

Attached: 1536084478480.png (83x332, 20K)

was the shooter a racist polboi again

>shitting in a clothes dryer

thanks, i'll add that to my list

somebody once left a dirty diaper in the residence microwave, that was pretty epic but shitting in a clothes dryer would be next level, especially if you turned it on and tumble-dried that turd

Attached: mfw its that smell in the morning.png (500x350, 117K)

>CjewJu

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Digits and ID confirm
>What is this pagan sorcery

Attached: 1556590290314.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

I thought he lived in like Virginia for some reason?

>active shooter
>wat do?
>show slide show
>take notes on laptop

Kek

>doesn't tip the shooter
Fucking commie.

insider reports the shooter wasnt a racist or relgious nut, just mad about the new Sanic film

>fight

hmm, interesting thats included.

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN’T HYDE

It's an absolutely retarded thing they preach. Obviously find cover/shelter to minimize personal risk, but fighting is absolutely pointless when combined with their hiding policies. If you don't have a choke point (like a doorway) that requires swinging that gun a fucking mile you're just gonna get shot charging the shooter.

Maybe I was just extremely lucky, but I had a great experience at community college. All of my proffs were excellent and had either worked in industry relating to the feilds they were teaching or more commonly were retired proffesors from high level universities who would take on 1-2 classes a semester just to keep busy. I can honestly say I learned more at the community college than I have down here at my four year school, but maybe that will change when I do my last semester. It may be a fluke but if all community colleges are like mine was then it is quite possibly the most undervalued educational resource in America. That said, it was the local police who put on the "what to do in a shooting" presentation, not the school itself.

>cJewJuF

Sam Hyde! i should've known....

Where my UNCC bros at?

Attached: 7EB1FF83-13C6-4945-AEE9-368CC9E6682F.png (640x1136, 89K)

PURE COHENCIDENCE

The “fight” is an absolute last resort, that instead of curling into a ball and getting turned into a showerhead, you can hopefully pull some anime shit out of your ass. Chances aren’t good but at least you die like a man.

H-HE’S FAST

Checked and spbp

You have the real woodward hours discord link??

Don't worry, Trump will send them to one of his many properties on the USA dime, while those art students relax in comfort

>shooting
>picture perfect merchant
>digits
>ID
come on, man.

Attached: shigerumiyamotowat.gif (280x210, 1.17M)

That's not UNC, dumbass.

Is this real? When I first saw it, I simply thought it was a Jow Forums meme.

Lmao you think I’m gonna post that shit here?
I wonder if this has anything to do with the waka flocka concert

Coulter's law is in effect right now. There was supposed to be a rap concert there tonight, so I'm thinking it'll be a black person. Charlotte itself is full of blacks as well.

>I wonder if this has anything to do with the waka flocka concert
If it does, it'll get buried as fast as possible.

email me that my uncc bro

[email protected]

It’s also the last day of classes, and I’m hearing that there’s two shooters on opposite sides of the campus, though that may be false.
It could be anything really

Trystan Andrew Terrell

>twitter.com/LevinsReports/status/1123362586785931264
DINDU CONFIRMED

I understand that, what I'm saying is the doctrine of taking cover at the back of the room and not having any weapons in student hands goes against this concept of dying on your feet completely. I like my odds standing just behind a doorway with my knife in my hands a hell of a lot more than I like my odds hiding behind an upturned desk armed with a stapler 20 feet away. Hell every girl going to college gets a keychain canister of peper spray as a graduation gift anymore. Can you imagine how less effective a school shooter would be if he had to clear every single fucking room cause there was a knife and pepperspray waiting for him in the blindspot before the door?

Yeah, examples shown in training videos are things like hiding behind a door so when they open it you can bonk them over the head with a chair or fire extinguisher. It's absolutely the correct thing to preach.

Libtards on suicide watch.

Attached: tutyutyut.png (800x851, 941K)

Sorry man, you’re gonna have to get it from someone else

>that ID

Attached: 1528357594492.png (326x231, 91K)

that photo is going to be BLEACHED to hell and back. zimmerman 2.0

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E

Of course.

OY VEY HE WAS JUST AFRICANIZED WHITE HATE

Attached: 1535145149814.webm (320x564, 2.05M)

Chapel hill is dope as fuck tiny college town you haven’t ever been anywhere and don’t know shit. I’m in Charlotte now

Literally the first thing i saw

>be american
>get shot

Attached: amerimutt.png (547x626, 18K)

He can’t keep getting away with it

>The station reported that a free Waka Flocka Flame concert had been scheduled on campus for 6 p.m.

It's literally ape on ape crime. Unc is filled with fucking niggers, as is most of downtown Charlotte

I’m in Charlotte but I’m already drinking

Attached: F6E3FADB-B1D5-4C46-B199-881C55819489.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

is there a manifest lol

Oh man what a cuck!
Look at whitey picking up that trash over and over again. People filming and laughing. Sad!

That was the first thing i saw in the pic kek

livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=n31fxvNf638

G-guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

holy shit

Attached: 1c564c67-022d-44d8-90c7-01fc61c76f57-iceberg.jpg (486x712, 67K)

Kys

gee, Bill, how come you money let's you have two Jews in your ID?