Reminder that America is what Britain should’ve been

I’m a Bong and hold no grudges against American independence. Mad King George wasn’t popular here then either. George Washington was a literal Bong - I’m from near where his family came from in England. I know you’re swamped with left wing Papist Bong haters but don’t forget the enemy of our people has ALWAYS been the Continental European. God bless Brexit and Trump. God bless the Anglo!

Attached: 0A7B4684-8955-4764-9737-3C4746E30D06.jpg (660x393, 58K)

fuck of yank shill, American fucked us over from Suez, Falklands and Northern Ireland and thats just post ww2

says the no guns faggot

Attached: 1555773729336.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

>le enternal anglo

Who could be behind this post?

Based Bong

kek amerimutts and leafs have tons of "us" or came from us the worst over there used to be Irish not shitting on the Irish and you bongs aint even bongs no more you're apart of the caliphate natural selection bong cuck.

good bait

Attached: European_Ancestry_in_the_US_by_county.jpg (2248x1473, 707K)

You literally still have Anglo soldiers on your soil.

I bet this makes your grandad (if he didn’t die in an allied bombing raid) seethe.

Attached: FC265C38-EAE1-451D-8B1A-C274F51F6059.jpg (657x790, 123K)

The only Irish who left our island were the ones who were to weak and/ or poor to survive the natural selection the bongs put us through. I’m thankful for the famine as it killed off many travellers and other pests of society.

bahahaha i love how bongs always boast about winning the war you laid the foundation of today's world with that event.Its because if you let us Germans alone you know what happens

based lad

been to the bong caliphate 7 times in my live and this is it i only see chavs and sea monsters walking around some drug addicts and crackers and the avg brit fag looks like pic

Attached: britfag.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

The seething. So much seething.

Attached: 57046D94-C76E-4B05-B169-0FD48448F383.jpg (725x421, 74K)

7 times? Lmao. Europeans are 3rd worldwide and flock here to see a glimpse of civilisation. I’ve been to Germany and twice and your architecture/business is Anglo because we flattened you and made you rebuild in our image.

Enjoying the needless painful ritual slaughter of animals just so the paki shopkeeper down the street can enjoy his beef?

It's funny actually, they almost made German our national language once.

>to weak
Brags of supposed natural selection, and cannot even use "to" and "too" properly.

The Bretton Woods system of monetary management established the rules for commercial and financial relations among the United States, Canada, Western European countries, Australia, and Japan after the 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement.
Suez crisis--the US backing down England and France left the US dollar as the world currency reserve.
Twenty trillion dollars later, well, here we are.

I’m sure your grammar has got you far in life hasn’t it?

>Brexit

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

>American fucked us over from Suez, Falklands and Northern Ireland
>Falklands
And here we have a salty Argentinian, still being a soggy cunt about an Area with a population less than 4K

Attached: 1554075883510.jpg (1200x675, 88K)