How to stop your daughter from becoming a thot

About a month or so I got news from my wife that she was pregnant (it was planned, not accident).
I started to wonder if my wife's carrying a girl, what can one as a father do to educate her throughout childhood/adolescence?
I really don´t want a daughter that carries STD's and fucks different guys every weekend.
I neither want to be a restrictive overly discipline based father, (my father was like that) parents like this just get the opposite result they wanted.

Attached: 79a31d85-e156-4333-b33e-ca4e59c3ec06.jpg (1242x1215, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
ahaparenting.com
youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

homeschool and no modern tv nor modern music. get out of city etc etc

No matter what you do she will invariably ask for and receive black cock when she is of legal age or likely before. Don't fight it.. just accept it.

I hope that neither my education results in a passive-agressive thot, that sadly is most of women today.

Those that post bikini pics almost every fucking month and overly sexual with their poses/clothes/etc.

my parents were not restrictive and my younger sister became the epitome of THOT. simply growing up in modern society and being socialized as a relatively attractive female is enough to create a slutty narcissist. My recommendation is to move to a very rural area where she will be less exposed to society. Don't be a harsh disciplinarian and make her hate you, just keep her sheltered from modern cosmopolitan degeneracy. She won't know any better.

AND KEEP HER OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.

God that would be wise but really extreme.

Thus my wife would be very perplexed.

Also countryside Mexico is really shitty, and honestly I'm stuck in the city because of my job.

you should know that behavioral traits are at least partially genetically determined. if you or your wife or your family or her family exhibit thot traits at higher levels than the average, good chance she'll be a thot.

What about my mom? How do I stop her from being a thot?

Keeping her off social media is a must, and the less exposure to society the better.

The last one would be like very perceptive and judgemental with her type of female and male friends (especially male).

But I also think that giving just enough attention is the best anti-thot formula.
Thots are either women with daddy issues or that her daddy had put an extreme amount of attention (ex. spoiled thots)

Sharia

Attached: tumblr_pgg4yuRx0P1xfkxyzo1_1280.jpg (1280x1207, 284K)

Scream at her with extreme anger but also shame, tell her that her degenerate ways are extremely disgusting and a disgrace to the family.

Attached: 9ea69450-2a5a-44c5-b308-541ef62eb9fc.jpg (1242x1212, 486K)

good choice

Attached: ULlMVId.jpg (200x211, 6K)

that's why treating niggers like we used to must become a thing again. they were castrated and didn't have the balls to look up to a white woman. now in kiked clown world it's as if they're the cake's cherry.

I’m sorry for daughter good luck user

I did that once and it caused a big ruckus but the effects were no more in a few days. Unfortunately it needs to be done weekly. And lit her thotty clothes in gasoline like cheetah-pattern footwear.

wtf does ur mom do?
what are the thot/slut things she does?

Just accept that your daughter is going to end up a whore. Most likely will be fucked before she leaves elementary school. By the time she’s 20 she lives and breathes cock. If you have a son, he’ll just end up a faggot

engage and spend your time with your child, take her to do stuff with you, teach her
what normally happens is fathers are distant, and girls only can get a reaction from their dads if they are sluts, because anger is the only emotion they show
this is also the cause of daddy issues, women looking for the father they never had/wasnt there

be active in your childs' life especially early on

By not having one.

This will just put her in the express lane to being a coalburner.

Education, i find out that often the smarter the girl she is less slutty and more rational.

this sound reasonable, but i dont want to give her a lot of attention, since most women that too much attention end up being thots anyways, so it's a slippery slope to be honest.

Attached: 1551900345552.png (755x708, 31K)

Become devout mormon or muslim. Otherwise you are fucked.

only give her a phone without a camera thats all you have to do

Your sister is getti g fucked rn lmao

Just be a typical traditional Mexican conservative. It’s easy in your country

>How to stop your daughter from becoming a thot.

hardcore Islam unironically. The only real reason white men have such a problem with islam is that it demands they stop being such degenerate scumbags and white-knighting, white-pussy worshipping cucks. Literally pure truth here.

Nothing terrifies white men more than having to give up their degeneracy and endless thot-enabling, simpering behavior. Islam could fix white people but white men just won't have it. You can be made. You feelings have no bearing on my facts.

Attached: 636145845282019449-USP-MMA-UFC-205-NURMAGOMEDOV-VS-JOHNSON-86664606.jpg (3200x1680, 321K)

This, the only way you can develop that is to basically not try and be a smart person, but make it so you don't like stupid people. If you try and be smart she'll rebel, but if you're not smart, she'll rebel to smart people.

Have anal sex with her nightly.

that's a start. also cut off all jew media (teevee, cable, netfux, whatever). Let them grow up as kids, not sexualized pedo fodder. I have 2 daughters and they've been better off than their peers without the jew influence.

Attached: C40727F8-1F1B-46C0-BC3B-EF7EBE5896F8.png (800x417, 504K)

yes. throw acid in her face. thot problem solved.

I thought so as well, but recent changes throughout his particular decade in the country and especially in my city makes it anything but easy to keep a daughter off thottery.

I consider very seriously the option to get out the city but its really extreme. People in rural areas live with syrian refugee conditions.

Attached: 4603514f-925a-4804-88cb-be891fc41d08.jpg (1047x1280, 842K)

dont be fooled even muslim girls reared in a western culture with strict arab parents end up being thotty under the burka

also it more notorious the cultural degradation in mexican youth.

most of american pop elements (clothes, entretainment, manners) eventually come and popularize with mexican youth

american pop culture has such power that it´s gradual degeneracy not only has effects in their country, but to almost every communicated country.

Also my brother has 2 daughters and each time there´s an event or family meeting i notice they wear thot clothes and really awful texting habits.

I joke a little with my brother around the idea that her daughters are thots. he chuckles a bit, but eventually he puts a really serious perturbated face.

go mgtow. fuck roasties. or simp it up like a fag. have fun in divorce court.

OP WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW AT THIS POINT>?

YOU ASK FOR ADIVCE THEN Y MOAN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

There's nothing you can fucking do nigger they are all whores. If she wont get fucked by 18 after that its game over.

USELESS FUCKING THREAD BECAUSE YOU KN OW BETTER

thats always your solution to everything, throw acid

OP, be a good father.

Attached: family is now edgy.jpg (680x278, 71K)

there is nothing you can do
youll spend years raising a cumdump for some other men, just pray for a boy

You can guys can worry about that angle. I'll work on eliminating the source of cosmopolitanism. Do your best, ganbatte.

Attached: 1554175148301.jpg (1080x1080, 320K)

I want mulatta daughters. The lower IQ seems to be easier to raise

So arranged to marry her off by 16, and I plan to. You might as well give her to one boy instead of the cock carousel. She'll accept it if trained from childhood, like billions of women did in the past.

Attached: 1556332347653.png (640x693, 170K)

Teach her to respect herself

Ignore these people. They're just jacking off and fantasizing or black themselves and wishing it we're true

Fathers that give a shit if their daughter has sex just want to fuck their daughters just be yourself OP and groom her

Too vague, whores and prostitutes also think they "respect themselves". Also, teaching is irrelevant if not enforced by soceity and culture. Teaching without enforcement = nothing. Are you a stupid person?

Dude white women still LOVE white men. They're trying really hard to convince us it isn't true, but it couldn't be more true

Protect, instead of letting this system continue.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/

Attached: 1554406438623.png (411x562, 190K)

A lot of shit advice here, but what do you expect from a bunch of incels?

Read up on attachment parenting:
ahaparenting.com

It's like you describe, not overly disciplined or restrictive at all.

If your daughter is sufficiently attached, she'll never want to date any guy without your approval.

The coalburners and sluts tend to have daddy issues. They have insufficient attachment, in other words.

Lick her from crack to clit every 6 hours until she's 25.

Didn’t read

It is all by design.

Attached: DpNS2JHUwAAPS4u.jpg (685x685, 161K)

Whenever I see someone here say "cock carousel" I always picture a fat virgin

easy.
Show her thots from an early age. Show her what happens to them. Tell her the truth and tell her it's because you trust her to make the right decision.
>if you treat your children like children their entire lives, they'll grow up to be children
>if you treat your children like probationary adults, and explain to them you're trying to get them to be your equal or greater, they're willing to take what you say seriously and grow up to be an adult.
Show them manchildren. Show them adults. Show them the truth as you've seen it, and be honest with them. Don't restrict them unduly, don't be a doormat, be a good father and care about being a good father, and your kids will turn out alright.
I genuinely hope you can accomplish that. It would be great if either neighboring country had some self respect and cool people again, you both used to be pretty based for like a couple minutes. So please make some based people.

It's honestly not that complicated dude.
Do you spend much time with women? Do they find you attractive?

You know damn well prostitutes don't legitimately think they respect themselves. Come on now

B A S E D

Attached: BD417876-56E9-48D1-A15E-2A3350F69EF0.jpg (269x403, 25K)

Look, nothing is PERFECT 100% of the time, especially in GLOBOHOMO west but come on. It’s certainly much more manageable for Muslims let us be realistic.

making saturn commie kabbala flag for the men who acid faced them, oh yes very baste

then you are a shit person and will be a bad father.

This.

Maybe it seems extreme, but a 'normal' childhood these days includes extreme exposure to degeneracy; extremism must be met with extremism.

Additionally:
>don't give your kids a smart phone
>don't give your kids a laptop
>don't give your child a TV and/or computer for their room
That isn't to say they shouldn't have access to these things, but rather, they shouldn't have unrestricted access to these things. Obvious they will need access to the internet for school work and such, but that doesn't necessitate 100% unfettered access at all times. Keep the family PC in the living room; keep the family TV in the living room. It's no so much about forbidden these things, as it is ensuring that (((Hollywood influences))) aren't creeping in and undermining the way you're raising your family.

If you can find a decent church, raise them in a faith community (preferably Christian). Whatever your religion-of-preference may be, teach them (by example) to be faithful and god-fearing.

wrist icicle ride dick bicycle

Well, coming from experience...you might be fucked if shitty in-laws get in the way.
I wish mine would disappear.

Also, my wife started calling her homo friend she knew before me, "Uncle".
I stick to the facts and say, "I don't believe in lying to our child, he isn't her Uncle."

I think I messed up early on though and became angry around my wife, now she blames me for a lot of things, all because of my "tone".
Which is complete BS, but women are the worst.

Just keep your anger in check but run a tight ship, your daughter will know what's correct by seeing a positive father figure.

Yep

I modified the bike.
And that isn't a dick, it's a fist.

Islam

srsly
the hate is just a meme

Attached: dp17.jpg (390x585, 30K)

You can't teach morals to a girl in the same way as you can a boy. Women need to be shamed to be kept in line. Also keep her off social media because there she will get validation for slutty behavior, rather than shamed. Also, an Orthodox Church is a good option, as is home schooling.

>education makes people smart
>modern education will not turn girls into thots

True, but unfortunately, without all of society shaming them, and promoting the right things, they will usually ruin the quality of their own lives.

As a graduate of an elite institution I've seen it over and over: they ride the cock carousel in their 20s and end up as career women cat ladies.

Attached: 1468889511065.jpg (480x721, 64K)

Raise her on soph: youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck

If Freud is right she will be interested in men like yourself
So you need to be as masculine and traditional as possible. You need to make the caliber of men she wants so unattainable that she won't attract them unless she herself is traditional and feminine

cut the girl's clit off, then she'd be good to go without having a thot life, do it OP

Here's a raising children post I found on another thread. Hope it will give you some insight.

Attached: raisingchildren.png (1871x1288, 476K)

Is that what smelly Muslims do?

Nick Fuentes should devote an entire show to this topic.

Who Jake Puentes?

Constant game of paulov dog changing electrical shock for displays of disappointment. Reward good behavior handsomely so she keeps trying to gain it.

>I neither want to be a restrictive overly discipline based father, (my father was like that) parents like this just get the opposite result they wanted.

yet you seem to have turned out to be not a pos

Very true, kek

Attached: C56BAC32-F6F7-4E5C-90F0-5E8E3C6136C8.jpg (1079x1079, 469K)

He's also not a girl

quality post, much thanks

Don’t forget to show what happens when they choose their mate incorrectly

Attached: ED76A2FE-89D4-45EA-BE15-532F8CD6147A.jpg (634x430, 89K)