Does any real proof exist for the divinity of Jesus, or are we all just LARPing?

Does any real proof exist for the divinity of Jesus, or are we all just LARPing?

Attached: evidence.jpg (733x1100, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTSKfXzdiuE
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Attempt_to_rebuild_the_Jewish_Temple
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/jewish/julian-jews.asp
books.google.ca/books?id=WkE7AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA744
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html
preteristarchive.com/Rome/Monarchs/julian-the-apostate.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/julian-the-apostate-x00b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

You didn't even prove he existed, rednecks.

as an agnostic i find atheist very tiresome. the overwhelmingly majority of everything you think and do is either totally groundless evidence wise or counter what evidence suggest.
do you eat sugar?

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

How do I know apostles are real or that he died in first place?

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

walter veith is the most amazing pastor ive ever found on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTSKfXzdiuE

every video of his is exquisite

Attached: AD.jpg (480x360, 19K)

This. The reason Christianity spread so much around the Mediterranean came from people seeing devout Christians openly allow their own martyrdom at the hands of Romans.

He Is Risen.

Attached: jesus-christ.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

Heres a sermon for you

youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA

worship of Mary is pagan in its roots, and a catholic is no better than a muslim

Attached: isthar.jpg (718x593, 82K)

IIRC the Bible did mention a rome emperor who was found by archeologists so at least there was some truth behind it

Tisha B'av
That is to say, in 362 AD, Newly crowned emperor Julian II opposed Constantine's recent decree on Christianity and chose to oppose it. While mustering support for war in Persia, he approached the Jews and promised to rebuild the third temple if they would support his war. They agreed
Jews from all over the empire gathered in Jerusalem to put an end to the Jesus Christ Heresy once and for all. Julian II and the Jews felt that by rebuilding the Temple, they would ultimately and permanently disprove Jesus.
Jews sent their money in support, Women sold their Jewelry to send the money to the effort.
Jews gathered in Jerusalem and began preparing the site of the ruined second temple for reconstruction. Women even used their robes and skirts to carry dirt for the excavation around the site.
One night, after a day of hard excavating, a storm hit, the winds blowing so hard that they filled in the trenches the Jews had built. The Jews went and redid all the work, they were truly dedicated. Then after a few more days of hard excavating, an Earthquake struck, collapsing all of their efforts, and even causing several of the inns the Jews were staying in to collapse and kill many of them.
Undeterred, they continued. They rationalized away their work being undone as sabotage by Christians and freak coincidences.
Finally the day came to lay the foundation stone, a single solid piece of rock upon which the temple would be built.
As thousands of Jews worked to move the stone into place, the earth itself literally exploded, killing most of them and incinerating their tools. Those who survived were horribly scarred and ran from the site screaming that they were wrong and Jesus was the son of God.
This incident, in 362 AD, was documented by Christians, Jews, Greeks, Romans, and other Pagans when it happened, and eye witness accounts with the horribly maimed survivors continued to be written down for decades afterwards.

Ludwig Ott, Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma
Book Three: The Doctrine of God the Redeemer, Section I, Chapter I - "The True Divinity of Christ"

examples of proofs: God himself calls Jesus His Son (Matt 3:17, Mark 1:11). Jesus performs many miracles, cf. Matt 28:18: "All power is given to me in heaven and on earth".
Even in the Catholic gospel reading for last Sunday, the apostle Thomas, on recognizing that it was indeed the risen Jesus in front of him, said "My Lord and my God".

What is the sauce on this pasta? I feel like I read this in a book recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Attempt_to_rebuild_the_Jewish_Temple
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/jewish/julian-jews.asp
books.google.ca/books?id=WkE7AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA744
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html
preteristarchive.com/Rome/Monarchs/julian-the-apostate.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/julian-the-apostate-x00b0

I've posted about it here within the last few months, though I think the last time was over a month ago.

Jesus is a powerful spiritual archetype at best, user. If we could just remove the kiked communistic elements of his philosophy, Europeans might have an honorable character worth emulating.
>The Jewish Holocaust
I grew up watching this guy. He makes some good points, but he defaults to the old Adventist obsession with Catholics and Jesuits. Granted, they are a subverting influence as well, but Veith completely dismisses political Zionism and the Jewish question. He claims it's all a plot by the papacy to bring about the New World Order, because Ellen White, the prophetess of the SDA church, said so.

The evidence for Christ's resurrection is impressive, especially so given the behavior of the witnesses, apostles, and early Christian martyrs. You pretty much either need to believe that hundreds of people were willing to die brutally for a master troll or you would need to believe that hundreds of people all somehow had the exact same hallucinations all multiple times and at the exact same times...over the course of weeks and months. This stretches this bounds of plausibility to the breaking point. Once you realize this the next logical question would be "okay, if He did conquer death who has the power to conquer death?" That kind of question pretty much answers itself.

Believe in what you want dear user, but I've already found the perfect faith for me, and that is Jainism.

See:

Attached: Chabashira Tenko.jpg (714x1020, 537K)

Power of the Holy Spirit. The first time you feel it will start to make sense.

OP here. No one has posted any evidence yet. I'm starting to think that we're all just LARPing and pretending that some myth with no supporting evidence is true.

guess what, there were no selfie sticks 2k years ago so just read the book you lazy ass

Prophetical evidence that Jesus Christ is God.

Daniels 70 weeks;

Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon your people and upon your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”

70 weeks = 490 days = 490 years
> a day for a year, how so?

And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. After the number of the days in which you searched the land, even forty days,EACH DAY FOR A YEAR, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years..." (Numbers 14:33,34a)

Daniel 9:25 “Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.”

457 B.C. Persia

Artaxerxes I issues a decree to rebuild Jerusalem.
7 weeks = 49 days = 49 years
-457+49= 408

408 B.C. Second temple is complete

62 weeks = 434 days = 434 years
-408 + 434 = 26 + 1
>Since the year 0 B.C. doesnt exist and we jumped from 1BC to 1AC we add 1 year

27 B.C. Jesus Christ gets baptized

Daniel 9:27 “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

1 week = 7 days = 7 years

in the midst He will cause the sacrifice to cease

27 + 7/2= 3.5 = 30

circa 30 AD Jesus Christ gets crucified

Attached: kingchrist.jpg (1500x1125, 152K)

Circa 33-34 AD The stoning of Stephen ( jews reject the covenant)

>But wait!,didnt Jesus die at 33 A.D.?

If you further research you'll find out that the counting of B.C. years is a relatively recent phenomenon or practice and calculated their year by who was ruling at the time mostly comparing the Jewish/Christian calendars.

i.e.

>How are the years of reigns and wars counted from the higher to lower years B.C.?

By adjusting Julian or Gregorian calendar years to the records of the Roman and local historians numbering of the years of the reign of a monarch. i.e. "In the 32nd year of the reign of Augustus Caesar was Jesus born" (27 B.C to 5 A.D.), etc.

the julian calendar has 365 days, while in the Jewish calendar there are 354 days but in a leap year there are 383 days.

youll find out that 3 years went missing from 457 B.C. to 1 A.D.!

Jesus was indeed baptized at 30 A.D., crucified at around 33 A.D.

Get saved now, repent and believe in Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Read your Bible, eat the word and integrate in everyday life.
God bless you all.

Attached: jesusrebukes.jpg (574x355, 97K)

>70 weeks = 490 days = 490 years

Real evidence doesn't need to be pencil-whipped or stretched to fit some weird framework.

Luke 13:32
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Jesus' ministry didnt last 3 days, it lasted 3 years, and in the third day he was killed and resurrected.

it is a day for a year, even in the old testament its proclaimed.

And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. After the number of the days in which you searched the land, even forty days,EACH DAY FOR A YEAR, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years..." (Numbers 14:33,34a)

Attached: getbehindme.jpg (320x207, 16K)

Yeah, I get what you're trying to do. It's not evidence, though.

Read about Amorth exorcisms

you asked for evidence of his divinity or his existence?
the first can only be proven by prophetical elements that have come to pass, (100% of them have come to pass)

the second can only be proven by historians like josephus, tacitus and the apostles.

i suggest you watch more of Walter Veith if you want to dive on the subjects.

no and yeah, it's larping, but holy shit is that some productive larping. look at how little wealth other religions have, literally anyone that has money outside of the west got it from the west because we bought some shit.

Attached: iTv77BE.jpg (750x761, 234K)

>Real evidence doesn't need to be pencil-whipped or stretched to fit some weird framework.

Matthew 13:10
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Attached: sea.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Evidence suggests that he existed, but there's nothing to support the legend that he was born from a virgin and rose from the dead.

There is quite a bit of evidence that He rose from the dead. See also the New Testament passes the criteria of embarrassment to the Nth degree. No one in 1st century Judea would use women as eye witnesses in a supporting lie unless that's exactly what happened. If His resurrection was a lie the behavior of those who presumably believed their own bullshit doesn't support it.

And whether Mary was a virgin or not is kind of irrelevant to Christian theology in the grand scheme of things. So what if, instead of doing 100 miraculous things, Jesus only did 99 miraculous things? How many miracles does it take to distinguish man from the divine? Where is the cutoff? If Christ's resurrection is true then something really fucking big happened.

>Asking for actual proof regarding a faith based concept
Are you legitimately retarded or something?

Was interested as well. Some info on Jewpedia. It gives different details but basically the Jews tried to rebuild the temple as a fuck you to Christianity and fireballs came out of the earth each time and burnt them.

Jews considered this a "coincidence" or "Christian Sabotage". God is real kids. Repent.

>Jews considered this a "coincidence" or "Christian Sabotage". God is real kids.
They know it wasn't a (((cohencidence))) and they know better than anyone that God is real. Don't ascribe ignorance to what history has proven is unquestionable malice. They absolutely know God is real, and they also know they killed Him. They're proud of it and they hate Him for it, because they know He will burn them for their wickedness.

History has no shortage of people willing to die for stuff that isn't true, though. People died for Jonestown, and that was bullshit. I still don't see any evidence for the divinity of Christ.

Mary is not worshiped, she is venerated.

Most of the people who died at Jonestown absolutely weren’t willing.

When you go to confession, the priest will tell you how many Hail Mary prayers you must say. Praying to a sinner for absolution is heresy.

You might be retarded.

They still got duped, though. Many people have found themselves in calamities on account of the human tendency to believe in bullshit. The fact that a bunch of people got killed because they believed in a legend does not automatically make that legend true.

There is no proof whatsoever for your jewish fairy tales.

>legend
Many of them were literal witnesses. Furthermore Jesus' own brother wasn't a disciple of Jesus during His life. Know when he became one? After he witnessed Christ bodily resurrected. Why would he reject his brother during life only to suddenly believe after He died? Why would he be willing to give his life to his dead brother if he didn't see Him crucified and resurrected?

Well if Jesus wasn't real then who turned all that water into wine??