Open air, doorless urinals in London are a thing

Open air, doorless urinals in London are a thing.

People in the comments are saying this is the result of changing demographics in London, Sadiq Khan's bidding. Is that right? Or is this just bongs being weird again. Bongs please explain.

If anything the lady's commentary was funny.

youtube.com/watch/Dd-y_k6rFTE

Attached: AbsolutelyVileAndAppallingICantBelieveThisIsEvenHappeningRightNow.jpg (1255x905, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soupeur
m.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LtNwlXr0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pissoir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically based, trying to find a place to take a piss in the city is a nightmare

But how do you shit in it?

Here we only have them at festivals or major events in cities. They get removed right after.
There aren't many public toilets in Europe and this prevents people from pissing against buildings and what not.

Attached: 24202868-39bd-4819-af94-71126151900f.jpg (664x442, 68K)

When I was living there they had these ridiculous urinal pedestal things that would come up out of the street at night and cost 10p to unlock the door. Even so everyone just pisses on the street, there's no where else to fucking piss in that place.

This is toxic masculinity and just an extension of manspreading rape culture

Attached: 634E28EC-E45F-4E45-8A48-61E6AB8EC4AD.jpg (411x274, 110K)

The French had these things too way before the bongs and they put them so the shitskins and niggers don't piss and shit on the streets

That's what the street is for...
Sorry that's SF

>urinals
>for men only
>THE CURRENT YEAR

Attached: download.gif (300x300, 241K)

maybe white people do deserve to just be wiped out

kind of this
can take a piss without having to touch public bathroom doors
but the muds will likely start pushing people in or robbing them while their pants are down

French here. It's wrong. I have never seen that in France.

They should put them at the playground

Attached: 14928173-A655-4960-83BF-927D2BA66BC1.jpg (745x438, 305K)

They had them in Paris, then again, Paris doesn't even look like a French city anymore so I dont blame you

we've had these for years they're useful as fuck

This is a reversion back to paganism/heathenism

Berlim did it first, fuck you bongs.

Well here in the US we have porta potties at events. On a hot day you get to open the door and get a waft of hot smelly air and see some really fucked up turds and piss on the really fucked up turds.

Prove it. I never saw that in Paris.

The soupeur will be happy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soupeur

Why do people piss so much these days? Can't they go before they leave the house or is forward planning not a thing anymore as IQ plummets? Literally it's fucking Idiocracy.

Y'en a a Lyon.

Widespread literacy was a mistake. It turns out most people really are dumb.

>urinoir de l'ile saint-louis

Attached: d0139b68-9c82-11e8-9c1d-c7783cbb2a93_1.jpg (1280x850, 241K)

Attached: Urinal-stall-with-high-display.-Square-des-Batignolles-Paris-XVII.-Circa-1875.jpg (705x990, 93K)

I see them a lot at concerts now, open air urinals.

C'est quoi cette merde.

lmao fuck off did you
those have NEVER existed here

honestly it's bongs being weird, they've always pissed where they wanted to so like 15 years ago they introduced these bad boys so the streets wouldn't smell like piss.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
Around 0:20

This is the benefits of liberalism & diversification brought to you by progressive democrat policies user:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LtNwlXr0I

Attached: SFisaShithole.png (1919x1079, 3.1M)

Well if you keep yourself hydrated you're suppose to piss all day. Urine should be clear to light yellow.

Attached: wtf is he doing.png (386x346, 334K)

>imagine the smell

First saw these in Amsterdam. Literally put up to keep drunk/high idiots who piss into the river from drowning. Incredible.

It's made for people to dumb to find a McDonald's.

and the cycle is complete, Britain has returned to 3rd world status

why are you people denying these things exist?
several place in europe have them
there's even a gallery of them on wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pissoir
i guess the usa doesn't need them because you're never more than five yards away from a mcdonalds

they existed in france even when there were mainly white people there

It's a sign the city is overpopulated and has undergone that increase in population faster than the models anticipated.
more signs
>long waiting lists for healthcare
>high demand for nurses
>shit education
>government programs to spare electricity
>claims it hasn't rained enough, be scarce with water
>this one's a real tell tbqh, water needs to be stored, filtered then it's ready for tap use. Increased populous means increased water usage
>find how many water treatment facilities are being constructed in your area, mostly likely none

I've literally never said they don't exist?

As an American, I am completely horrified by this.

>Looking for a place to sit down and eat the 10 euro sandwich
>when someone comes next to you and pull out his dick and start pissing.
this is funny to me

Why? are you guys this prude?
Or is it because the size is too small for the average 'murican?

Yet during the prudish Victorian era, people were throwing the contents of their chamber pots out the window onto the streets.

Wish we have this in my country so i can show my pipi to girls in the street.

Why is there no accommodation for cumdumpsters? Women have to piss every God damn 20 minutes after drinking and there are probably more of then meandering around town during festival events or a Saturday night at the bar than there are men.

How fucking hard is it put a privacy screen around it? Also this will be called sexist against women and men with vaginas.

Brown people aren't humans. Animals piss and shit in the open all the time. I don't see a problem here. We shouldn't expect anything better from these animals.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-30 at 6.05.22 PM.png (449x333, 120K)

why? this looks awesome to me...on road trips i usually just piss in the woodline so i dont have to deal with doorhandles on convienience stoors, i would actually use these bc i dont have to touch anything except my rotten dick...

Attached: whysit.jpg (795x797, 110K)

Attached: 1556187314846.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

shouldnt it go in the other way around?

fuck you
will never dunk bread in soup again without think of this
cunt

I would rub a little chub while watching women, this is for sure. Prolly wouldnt finish but it would be fun still.

check out the new gender-neutral variant

Attached: amsterdam.png (594x336, 327K)

>will never dunk bread in soup again without think of this

get controll of your mind faggot

I thought that's what the telephone booths were for?