What’s living here like?

What’s life like in New England? How segregated is it? What is the Portuguese part of this map like too, I have a friend who once lived there and he told me the Portuguese are racist against Anglos. I found that hard to believe but maybe it’s true. Is it?

Attached: 67748523-87C2-4DF4-9095-181DF50DED18.png (800x667, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T92sQGZ06Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd be better without CT and MA.

The Jew is premptive striking all white pull back areas including New England right as we speak, intensive and direct africanization is occuring.

Daily reminder; nothing will sate the Afro-Jewish bloodlust. The quicker you realize this, the better.

Attached: 1556368719652.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Fuck off we're full

>new england
more like new muttland judging by that map. jeez.

I lived in New England a long time and I will tell you just because it's mostly white it's not some paradise. It not a bad place to live, crime is low, but most places are pretty poor except for areas where rich people have their vacation homes. The cities and rural areas are rife with hard drugs and junkies. City dwellers are mostly hipster faggot leftists, and the people living outside of them are generally close minded and dull. Most people are constantly rude and cranky from the cold.

It's decent overall especially if you like the outdoors, but don't think it's some paradise hidden from the rest of the modern world.

Attached: 1555793522622.jpg (1016x671, 134K)

>CT, MA
both becoming majority-minority
but elect republican senators/governors etc
is slowly becoming red pilled as non-whites move there
limited economy outside of cities you bascially have to have grad degree/professional or work from home to live in the 100% white parts
the 100% white parts are also aging very fast
the cities there are being filled with hispanics

It's very segregated. Whitoids live in the suburbs and non-Whitoids are concentrated in the cities where they are out of sight and mind. It's comfy as fuck.

Feels good, man. Delete this fucking thread.

Attached: 456yuhgf.png (600x456, 524K)

MA is still pretty nice outside of urban zones and people are not that insane outside of the cities except in the Western half. Even then, the urban zones aren't that bad except for Lynn, Lawrence, Dorchester, Springfield and other shitty Boston areas and you're good to go. MA is very safe. I don't know how long it will last but enjoy it while it does...

We're racist against cucks and prods, pardoning the redundancy

>What’s life like in New England? How segregated is it? What is the Portuguese part of this map like too, I have a friend who once lived there and he told me the Portuguese are racist against Anglos. I found that hard to believe but maybe it’s true. Is it?

Red and blue areas are the best

Fuck off we're full

Beautiful but cold. Mixed bag of people. Like the rest of the Northeast, it sucks because the government there is awful.

as someone who has lived in both of those states, throw RI in there too

Boston here. Come on up.

Attached: 51263779_1807310306041363_3188891304633303040_n.jpg (768x960, 166K)

It's too white... and that's a problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=T92sQGZ06Wk

nah, i drive through a small town in central mass every day for work and the amount of shitskins and niggers waiting for the schoolbus in the morning has exploded in the last three years

>he told me the Portuguese are racist against Anglos

So... we are "racists" against our own race.
fucking kek.

2nd generation white living in Lynn, MA

Driving around during the day you would think this city is Mexico.

isn't Maine the whitest state in the US?

I didn't say everywhere. Worcester County is still 89% white and it depends where the concentration is.

Safe and cold. It's how I imagine life on beta blockers. This place has forgotten how to enjoy life.

t. Vermont

Attached: ExarbaE.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

94.8% White. It's largely undeveloped and woods.

sounds comfy but I am afraid of skinwalkers and related creatures these days so make sure and bring a gun.