This is what Americans will look like by the year 2050. Is it over for different races? Has the age of the mutt begun?

This is what Americans will look like by the year 2050. Is it over for different races? Has the age of the mutt begun?

Attached: D3B78B9B-1606-4ACD-B475-1DCF9F098E35.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

No it will look like castizos since Latinos are the majority minority

An American race will form by 2100, but it won't include blacks. Niggers will refuse to integrate until the end of time.

It’s fairly obvious the curly hair comes from black genes...

>by 2050
It's what we look like now.

>brazil
and no,
>if america does become mutts, its IQ would drop and asians/europeans would take over

also whites dont mix, its a myth that they do. the issue is whites dying off from being
>incels on pol
>opiods
>alcohol
>old age
>not having childern
race mixing is rare unless forced by the government
brazil is segrated by racial lines
white immigrants stick to their own areas

Me on the right.

>race mixing is rare
That fact the entirely new ethnic groups were created in the new world from race-mixing flies in the face of this notion.

mulit-racial americans are;
>hispanics larping as white having childern with other hispanics
>whites larping as native americans/native americans larping as white

>comparing 1400 to 2019
race mixing happened becuase women didnt go to latin america
and the govt policy of bleaching
not becuase of free will
faced with white girls and native americans, whites would chose other whites

the spanish men didnt have any white women, and also just raped women, they didnt want childern

race mixing because of free will is VERY rare
in 200+ years of american history multiracial americans are only 5.6% of the population
and of that the majority are people LARPing for affirmative action/hispanics larping as white

the fact that self-idnetifed european americans are 99.5% white flies in the face of the notion of race mixing

Suddenly, things start to break. No spare parts around. Electricity brownouts, then blackouts. Then history is erased. Nobody remembers anything. People are randomly violent. Human sacrifice in some abandoned church. Drugs are the least of our problems. It's just pure chaos.

Well it was Portuguese but whatever

>An American race will form by 2100
I'm glad that I won't be around to witness that monstrosity

They always bs with these photos of future mutts loking like that.

Have you ever seen race mixed persons they literally have zero caucasian features, they look just like niggers but less brown.

White people are ugly on the inside despite their outward appearance. Untrustworthy, backstabbing, adulterous and always scheming against other Whites they don’t like. They even hate their own family members. They have no racial awareness so what’s the fucking point of trying to “wake them up”? I’m going to encourage my children to race mix with Latinos and to assimilate into their culture. At least I will die knowing my descendants will be happy.

this, it will be castizos and criollos, we spics will do what whites only dream of and thats eradicate niggers once and for all. castizo futurism

>memeflag D&Cposting
Like pottery

Here's your (You), Common Filth.

if only that was the case

nigger eradication has been going on for decades, areas like compton and south central that once were nigger strongholds got taken by hispanics and everything niggers destroyed have been restored, niggers have been pushed to containment areas mostly section 8 housing the rest have fled, kikes have been trying to push a truce among hispanics and nigs to avoid having their pet niggers eradicated.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-15307098.png (500x610, 148K)

Which side?

Race mixing is not happening and it will never happen for biological reasons.

The only white groups that race mix with blacks and others are middle easterners, Jews and latinos as a result of the race mixing propaganda.

96% of white Christians marry and breed with white Christians even in multi cultural societies, even after the race mixing propaganda.

That time little micro fraction of society of black and white mixed race persons breed back to black groups, half blacks always marry and breed with blacks, like Obama did.

>proves my point
Show me your war face grandpa

Yes, whites always choose other whites.

No propaganda has changed that.

But we still have to gather data and evidence on the people who are promoting this, they will have to face charges for genocide. Their intent is obviously malicious.

They dont look happy about it

It doesn't work that way Paco.

And the Asian will mix with the Africans