My best friend is a lightskin

My best friend for years now is a lightskin, and I am a bit conflicted. He's not a nigger, I've met a lot of niggers, he's a good man I have no doubts about his character. I'm not conflicted about how I feel about him, he's my best friend and nothing will ever make me turn on him, but I, like all of you (shills excluded), want to preserve the white race and you can understand how I'm at odds with myself about this. How can I talk about white genocide and wanting to save the white race when my best friend is mixed and he's the best person I know? It feels like a betrayal, my political views say people like him shouldn't exist. I was never really racist and still am not, I just want the best for my people, but I feel like a horrible person for being a white nationalist behind his back. I can atleast feel comfortable knowing he doesn't like white girls, but I still feel bad knowing that the end result of something I'm so against is a great man and my best friend. He's a good guy and I don't hate him at all, but yet I hate race mixing, and I just feel conflicted. Makes me question all of this shit.

Attached: 7aad1f45c239096b7f2796518aaf1bb1.jpg (300x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1554317189640.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Lightskin? Then why does that nigglet have darker skin than me?

If every white person now has 5 kids then there will be enough white people to bleach people like him

because of shitty instagram filters
Poor mutt girl, she didn't deserve to be part of this Jewish experiment

Those filters don't work me for some reason. Maybe the alleles don't exactly match.

Attached: 1402176060571.jpg (596x500, 76K)

work for me*

The body is just a shell and race is only an illusion my friend

FUCKING SHILL

Black shells contain a disproportionately high number of evil consciousnesses.

Who fucking cares? Seriously no one gives a shit and if you need Jow Forums to make every single decision for you you must have some sort of mental illness. This isn’t healthy leave and you’ll feel better

he can get a non-fatal wiff of the delousing agent

Attached: 1519979047301.jpg (671x436, 140K)

Well then defend him when the day of the rope comes.

not all black people are niggers bro it's a fine line between natsoc and a full blown retard make your own decisions based on your own observations, your friend is a good person then thats it that has nothing to do with your system belief, if you thought there was not even one decent black person in the world then your belief system is broken

There are no half-whites and there are no good niggers (except dead niggers, of course).

Attached: download.png (510x510, 151K)

Thanks user, I feel like this is all I can do.
Shill
Of course the only other leaf in this thread is a faggot

Slip him HRT and fuck him so he doesn't pass on his genes

What's the question?

Are you asking if it's ok to be frenz with someone not white? Are you retarded?

"Judge people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin."

Dont fall for the memes. there is a good 3-5% of the nog population that are good respectable human beings. My oldest fren is a fucking coconut. Mexican who's whiter than me (on the inside), the fuk even married a school teacher for fucks sake. He's going to be the man who supplies me when the race war starts. He hates beaners and nogs.

Just get him on the same page that mixing cultures only makes a shit stew.
Eventually you can ease him into applying the same logic with race and back it with evidence like how mixed children have higher rates of mental illness and how whites are unique in that they have blonde hair and green and blue eyes and mixing would remove that diversity from the world.

If your friendship is strong enough it should come to terms with what is true.

I just feel bad for him most of all really. He's a victim of this melting pot experiment. He always had racial identity issues and has talked to me about them. He knows something isn't right.
I don't need to his gf is a gook and their mutt child will end their bloodline
No I'm not asking if it's okay to be friends with him lol, Jow Forums can't decide that. I feel bad that my political beliefs and values are an insult to my best friend and want to know if there's a way to be natsoc without betraying him.

user, white genocide isn't real, per se. Just do your best to find a white girlfriend if that's what you want.

How the fuk is wanting to keep civilization, civilized going to insult him if he's civilized?

Natsoc only insults niggers, because they know they wont get gibs anymore.

If your boy is a respectable, civilized man, who earns his own, then he is a good man, and probably hates niggers more than you do, since he has seen way more of their shit behavior than you ever will.

>He always had racial identity issues
Best thing to have him do is recognize that he is part white and to act like it.
Cultural Anglification is step one.

support your race
when blacks are 30% of the planet and europeans are 15% who will stick up for you

Guess so, thanks user
Only reason I could ever get a white gf is because of him, he saved me from my MGTOW mindset.

a bunch of retards are dumping their gene pool so they can assimilate minorities and create an "american" ethnicity. big deal.

Don't jump into the Jow Forums meme too hard, he's your friend and a good person, by your own evaluations.

Again, to reiterate, my coconut boy married a WHITE school teacher. She's fat so no loss there desu, but doesnt bother me in the slightest as he has the good genes, not the beaner genes.

He hates beaners because thir actions cause him trouble. He purposefully chose me as his fren (WASP) because his mind works more like my own.

And.. "saved you from a mgtow mindset"... WTF? That mindset will save your fucking life. zi retired 10 years ago, at 38 because I was mgtow before that shit was even a thing, and not wasting my income on women. The social contract is broken. Stay away from the honey trap. Marriage provides men zero benefit and all the risks. Only an idiot would still fall for that shit.

There's a difference between being redpilled and being MGTOW. I simply had given up on women and decided I never wanted to involve myself with them again after some bad encounters. I thought going my way was some sort of freedom but it just meant I was giving up white women to whoever would take them. MGTOW is a fucking poison and what (((they))) want.

Wrong.

Its liberty. I still get laid when I want. But desu, im old now so dont want it often. It is THE ACCELERATIONISM you should be following. Nothing will get corrected as long as stupid white people continue to pay taxes and support the women and thier clown world.

Pay no taxes. Support no woman, until they come back begging, because without you they know they will die.

Til then clown world continues.

Going to reply to you, through myself, cuz weird like that.

First off, digits never lie. So that shit ^ is money. Learn it, live it, love it.

Second, I am descended from what you might call (((them))). Not jews, but the aristocracy. I am heir to the throne of texas and my family IS the military industrial complex. So i know what the fuck is actually happening.

Stop blaming the jews for your own fuck ups. The jews in isreal are having the exact same problems. You sound like a nigger blaming whitey for his own fuck ups.

Your fuk up was giving irrational, emotional, children the right to have a say in politics (or more precisely, not revoking it). Women due to a longer life span hold the majority in a democracy. Democracy is the tyranny of the majority. Every politician must pander to the majority to win an election, hence every fucking politician doing stupid shit to give women more power. We gave children the wheel and they are steering us straight off the cliff. Because thats what children do.

To end clown world, you have 2 choices. Armed rebellion, or Gault's Gulch. I dont really want to have to start shooting mother fuckers, so I'm just gonna be over here letting shit fall apart on it's own. You should do the same.

I'm sick of looking at these shitty Steph Curry lookin shitskins, they all need the rope.

lightskin, redbone, yellowbone. are all terms african use because they are racist and dumb hypocrites

what about that is betrayal? imagine you had a friend of a different race living in a different country. you can still wish them well, acknowledge their good character, and even hang out. the problem isn't a personal one, it's just that the groups to which you belong have conflicting and contradictory interests. and politics is impersonal, it's concerned with managing groups.
there's nothing wrong with loving your family, the fact that your kids are yours and look like you, etc. ethnonationalism is about living in harmony, it's a fundamentally positive thing. racemixing and multiculturalism make things harder and more dissonant. some people live harder lives than others. you shouldn't presume to know the exact circumstances surrounding their families, feelings, and identities, but taking the laissez faire path does condemn some people to life-long strife.

Attached: 1525401102562.jpg (506x581, 103K)

I had the same problem a while back but I came to the conclusion that what I believe in is a society with white values and not necessarily only whites just those who think like us

Well fucking said.

Your ideology only applies to you. I’m vegetarian but I don’t rag on my meat eating friends. What they eat, and who they want to start a family with, is entirely their business and shouldn’t be affected by whatever harebrain ideology I picked up from costco this weekend.

I'm a NatSoc and have mulatto and Hispanic friends. Being a White advocate doesn't mean you're supposed to hate blacks or browns, it never did, that was always a Jewish meme. I want good things for blacks and browns, I just don't want them to be a burden on my people or hostile to my people. I just don't want to go extinct. The only ethnicity I'm hostile towards is Jews, we can't share a planet with them.

"My best friend is a nigger" the thread

This.

We need to have a law just like in China on limiting people's baby making.
Poor people (mostly are black) should only make 1 baby. The more richer a person the more they are allowed to make babies or they suffer a fine.

Most rich people are white and they can outbreed the darkies and spics. We also need to reduce immigration by a lot.

We need to be more smarter in our race preservation or even overtaking. Instead of claiming "REMOVE IMMIGRANTS CAUSE BROWN" say "We don't need them because lack of job market and automation is overtaking us so we need to protect our citizens"

Stop being retarded and be smarter. Support abortion for poor people (mostly black) but people who are middle class or wealthy should pay for their own abortion or should be even taxed by wealth brackets to reduce white abortions.

> I am heir to the throne of texas and my family IS the military industrial complex.
Might have more to do with your ability to retire at 38 than your MGTOW.

> civnat > natsoc
Indeed. Now brace yourself for the frog boys with their npc memes and their ‘honk honk’s

its war dude that what war does .. you have to fight to save oblivious imbecile and degenerate just because that the right things to do .. don't do it for others or against other do it for yourself

Attached: Jews-White-Genocide.jpg (1366x768, 282K)

Civnat might work but not while the West in an utter state of denial about race. Magic soil theory is the dominant theory of civnat today.

Well seeing as how being heir to a throne in a democracy is worth jack, and shit, it has no bearing.

And my 2 dead granparents didnt give me shit after building all those tanks and planes in dubya dubya two.

What they did give me was a brain that functions. And for that I thank them.

I avoided college and laughed at my "peers" as they strugled to pay for school on less of a salary than i made turning fucking wrenches.

Took me 15 years to get situated enough that i could stop working. I could have done something great, sure, but that isnt what I wanted to do. I'm a lazy sod, and much prefer the life of a gentleman*.

*using the 18th century definition, of one who pursues a life of leisure and expanding the mind.

OP your a faggot shill fuck off.

My best friend was a litteral nigger for years. I realized black people disgust me tho in general.

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Attached: headshoulders.jpg (960x500, 69K)

There's a difference between the level of the group, or the macro, and the level of the individual or the micro. Having a desire for a certain demographic make up is a macro feature. There's nothing to say that your friend specifically is precluded from it strictly due to the fact that he has some characteristic X. Each individual only contribute a infinitesimal part of the macro phenomenon you care about.

You absolute moron.

"Pass a law"

How you going to do that? Hmmm? How is that law going to make women start chosing to have babies again?

In case you havent noticed, women are the ones who chose whether or not to reproduce, and since the 'smart' ones spend their reproductive years going to school and building careers, not a whole lot of baby making is happening.

No you need to revoke laws. anything dealing with equality. Just snuff that shit right out, and when the hapries realize the free gibs are gone, and daddy government wont rescue them any more, then they'll have no recourse than to beg a man to take care of them.

Yes in the short run our race is in danger however civnat is for after we save our race and gain the power necessary to correct society and prevent subversion from repeating

Laws on stopping the poor on making babies.

Law on baby making should be given tax incentives and reducing estate tax.

*Not law on making babies. They should be given tax incentives and reducing estate tax.

because not all black people are niggers and as Plato said people can move up or down in the Natural caste system

Recognize that he's an exception and acknowledge that he's a good person when you talk about it, but also bring up just how much horror blacks and spics inflict on whites. If he gets upset at you, ask him if he thinks he's worth the 200k+ black-on-white rapes that happen annually, the black-on-white murder, the theft, the assault, the general air of hatred and unpleasantness. Is he worth thousands of people losing their lives, tens of thousands being crippled physically and psychologically, for every year he's been alive?

>inb4 nationalist blogspot pages

You need to learn to distinguish between individuals and groups of people. If you're unable to do this as an adult you might be somewhere on the autism spectrum.

>gf is a gook and their mutt child will end their bloodline
and several others

>and several others
Kek

Put him around other blacks and then observe his behavior.