Fuck your hate speech fuck your racism and fuck white people, your end is nigh

fuck your hate speech fuck your racism and fuck white people, your end is nigh

Attached: FBE02428-189C-434A-980B-74D8CD00E311.png (900x1415, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hating whites for being white is racism.

nein.

Based

NIGGED AND GAY
fuck off shill

have some gibbs, you uppity nigg

ive always respeceted and loved black people.

Attached: 34532534253245.jpg (700x1022, 215K)

So, during last white chimp outs (WW1+WW2) whites were needed to defeat other whites....
Riddle me this, exactly how do you intend to con whites to fight against their kin next time?

Yeah! Kill white people, replace white people, jews are chosen people, we are all equal!

Daz government iz nut payin uz for being lazee

The whit*oid is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a racist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: nbvcx.png (681x1280, 1.05M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1241414.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Attached: 1555795090022.jpg (368x525, 36K)

Boy we gonna fucking hang your nigger ass in a tree.

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Word "Racist" was only conjured up few decades ago, just like all jokes, it loses it's effect the more people hear it...

Faggot
Trying to make me feel bad about hating pavement apes when being around them just pisses me off

Attached: 1556146136759.png (500x434, 78K)

LOL. But I am a racist, not exactly big news.

stale pasta for supper it seems

fuck you

don't like it, go back to blackfrica.

Attached: m_13a1f85fa3db46579a58b47b00015abd.jpg (128x128, 5K)

This is now an interesting facts thread

Attached: 7 - 3iXQuxK.jpg (1136x2200, 434K)

Attached: 11 - 0WYx5cK.gif (2970x2400, 851K)