Red-pill me on how ancient Egyptians were European

Red-pill me on how ancient Egyptians were European

Attached: 6442CAFB-0012-4480-8163-3B21F274EC63.jpg (282x179, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=6Fk1CE7r6eU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
youtube.com/watch?v=U5XXhdBnjJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=gvqVvmMOV1E
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916
seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg
academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction
scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SdfMQXTwjYM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=gJed5OiM_4M
youtube.com/watch?v=BG5sFUROGX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUMAN
STARS AND STRIPES IS THAT YOUR FLAG?

Attached: 01_TUT.jpg (2048x1363, 451K)

Attached: 1-Wh8_Id14jbWEeiKxjIwgIw.jpg (1200x1600, 520K)

TEJERINGO Y PAPAS

Attached: 1_2IFvIICxlswDD9uPKqmpVg.jpg (2000x1170, 207K)

A CABACHO

Attached: 02-manta-ray-nursery-nationalgeographic_1214718.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1600x900, 60K)

Here's a drawing they made of niggers washing their dicks.

Attached: dickwas.jpg (519x355, 56K)

Aliens actually

Only white people know how to put black people to work

Nigger

i dunno. there's so many other threads. i this post ends in a 9 ill redpill you.

Latest genetic data says they were like the native peoples of Turkey, Lebanon, etc. I don’t think anyone has ever claimed they were european, strawboi.

They were arab, just as they are now.

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=103&v=6Fk1CE7r6eU

Tomb was uncovered this month, the walls are filled with.....well
See for your self

Attached: C48D2A6B-76F7-45F0-AD24-5452F753BEAA.jpg (1028x675, 79K)

Red pill me

They were Atlanteans aka Gods and the Nephilim

>just by your photo i can tell you are a tumbler
Cleopatra was a descendant if Macedonian greeks

Holy fucking shit the comments are absolute cancer.

Attached: Imnotok.jpg (773x935, 47K)

no shit. She marked the end of independent Egypt

Yes, this proves that it wasn't blacks.

Ffs if blacks had built the pyramids, there would be pyramids in sub Saharan Africa.

They are incapable of building one now, let alone thousands of years ago.

They cannot even build houses, they live in mud huts.

Attached: 1554762574141.jpg (640x696, 63K)

Attached: 1556061859413.jpg (700x590, 95K)

there is evidence of certain rulers being white, but ancient egyptians are genetically the same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
they are still caucasians
in fact the differentiated themselves from lybians (white/Berbers), nubians (black caucasians), and middle-easterns (also white)

The Fallen Angels interbreeded with humans.
>Those are the northern Europeans.

The Atlanteans were basically the Angels/Fallen-Angels. (Fair skinned and Blue Eyed)
>Think of it like a "GM ISLAND" from WoW.

They built the Pyramids to power a global defensive system against Demons.
>Also known as Ayy Lmaos.

Aleister Crowley a demon worshiper once drew a picture of said Demons.
>They happen to look like the "Grey" aliens that are known to abduct people.

The Communists/Satanists have been working with the Demons/Aliens to disable the earth's defensive systems.
>They also are trying to create a degenerate society that is incapable of fighting.

Eventually they will open up a wormhole so that the Demons/Grey's can send their bio-engineered war-machines.
>These being the stereotypical demons that people know of.

All the "gods" of the Greeks, Nords, Egyptians all happen to be the watchers/fallen-angels.
>Read the book of Enoch.

The Eternal war between good and evil is actually just a type of "divine" video game for our eternal souls.
>This of this world like a simulation, or Virtual Reality for our souls. So that they never get bored we have no memory of creating a character and logging in.

Alex Emerick Jones means "Fervent Leader for Defending Mankind.
>youtube.com/watch?v=U5XXhdBnjJk

Yeah let's go by 2 thousand year old wall paintings to determine race instead of genetic evidence

>redpill me on X
Fuck off

That's from roman Egypt which already began arabization

They weren't, they descended from ancient Atlanteans (same as Europeans to be h o n e s t). My paternal line is partly Syrian from the Reconquista period (my dad looked like a Moor but had green-ish eyes and basically looked off/exotic-White/Levantine), i'm the Moor with dark hair in pic related except i have a hooked nose. I'm prolly unironically somewhat closely related to Egyptian KANGZ.

Attached: CSM181detail.jpg (2407x1329, 644K)

they weren't but ancient crete was the beginning of anything resembling western civilization and there was certainly contact.

Egypt had white rulers from the time of alexander the great, continuing until at least the conquest of islam in the 7th century ad. What you posted are roman era artifacts, whereas op was likely asking about the bronze age

Yeah dude, i dunno. Ancient high IQ (300+) Nordic Atlanteans bioengineered all low IQ subhumans from already existing hominids (some white skinned, that's were White trash comes from) so i don't know how "good" our ancestors were.

>i pointed out genetic evidence
they are closely related to modern day egypitans, not bantus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

they looked more like that, infact modern day egpytains have MORE subsaharan black dna from slaves/arabs, so they looked more white back then

That was a Greek conquest of Egypt and they were all inbred up until Cleopatra ruined the dynasty so they stayed Greek.

Umm no sweaty, that was the 6th century bc by the Persians

Attached: 32423253523.jpg (480x366, 36K)

eat shit
>The specimens were living in a period stretching from the late New Kingdom to the Roman era (1388 BCE–426 CE). Complete mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences were obtained for 90 of the mummies and were compared with each other and with several other ancient and modern datasets. The scientists found that the ancient Egyptian individuals in their own dataset possessed highly similar mitochondrial profiles throughout the examined period.

they looked excalty like those paintings

>Modern Egyptians generally shared this maternal haplogroup pattern, but also carried more Sub-Saharan African clades. However, analysis of the mummies' mtDNA haplogroups found that they shared greater mitochondrial affinities with modern populations from the Near East and the Levant compared to modern Egyptians.

LMAO, that's all gibberish with maybe a little bit of historical truth in it. Parts of The Bible sound too legit to be just made up, like some of the advice in it. Some of it is high level shit.

By 2,000 BC the Egyptian civilization was already 1,000 years old and was having all kinds of contacts with Nubia and others. The Egyptians did all kinds of racemixing.

It would be interesting to not care about political correctness and chart the change in Egyptians over time. In 3,000-2,5000 B.C, the heiroglyphics were highly complex, because the people were whiter.

Over hundreds of years, they darkened and civilization declined as the average IQ went down.

But then later as Greece rose, Egyptians got bleached, and as Rome rose after that there were further bleachings.

But then there were more darkenings as they racemixed with Ethiopians and black Nubians.

Etc.

Yeah, particularly since there was a load of white migration to egypt in the ancient world

The Irish are descended from the Pharaohs who enslaved the Jews.
There's a real conspiracy as to why ginger jokes are 'ok'

Oh my bad, forgot to attach pic... this is why ancient Egypt fell, because they were cucks.

Attached: whyegyptfell.png (500x498, 589K)

They weren’t. They were related to Anatolian farmers. Those farmers eventually spread to Europe before their men were killed and their women raped by Indo-Europans from the Eurasian steppe.

no
they got blacked by arabs/slave traders AFTER 500 ad

Are you aware that Egypt is not that far away from Europe geographically, we rank them on cultural and ethnic differences, so those paintings of fairer skinned people are not proof that they are in fact European? Stop we wuz'ing. Egypt had European rulers from Alexander until Cleopatra and then Roman rule for the next few centuries but Bronze Age Egyptians were not Europeans and the beginning of western civilization was the Minoans on Ancient Crete.

Nah bro, and LMAO at how you imply all Euros are mutts mixed with sandniggers or some shit. Or let me guess, only Meds are. Then what about all those dark haired Germanics? like for example Hitler.

how so? Yaldaboath spawned Cain and Abel ooops i mean Osiris and Set we've spoken before mr Giant

Attached: a325235232.jpg (960x1361, 437K)

They were settlers from arabia. They enslaved the blacks living there and dumped their bodies in mass graves, which is why progressive (((archaeologists))) claim they black because most bodies were.

Hitler was half Japanese.

>Anatolian farmers

But weren't those people white back in the day... before they racemixed?

I pointed out the fact behind those portraits, they aren't portraits of pyramid building egyptians, but people who lived after centuries of white migration, i commented on the fact that those paintings are not relevant when diwcussing pre-persian egyptians. i was just saying that wasnt proof of a white pharaoh

he still has blue eyes and is actually white

Anatolia was Greek and part of it was the core of the Byzantine empire until Islam spread in the 7-8th century.

Jesus Christ, it's a shit ton of nignoggs actually thinking that they are black lmao

Racemixed, that's one word for it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

>Red-pill me on how ancient Egyptians were European
They accomplished things.

Whiter than semitic peoples, but not as white as Europeans. The alleles for blue/green eyes and for blond/red hair came from other populations.

they were cousins of the ancient israelites (Mizrain) who were white

The whole thing has a really serious unironic feel to it, like it actually happened and wasn't just made up. I dunno were the stories/legends come from, but wherever they did they prolly happened. Also some of the parables are legit wisdom.

>mr Giant

I was unironically a red haired giant back in the day, punk. LMAO, i dunno. I think the ancient Atlantean ancestors were tall as fuck though. Like 2 meters +.

>giants walked the earth in those days

Yup, pic related. Amorites are from Syria, i look like a Syrian.

No he wasn't, Japs (particularly the Samurai class) have ancient Nordic Atlantean blood in them though (honorary Aryans, all that shit). It's why i kinda like them, well, the ones before 1945 at least. Fucking Hiroo Onoda for the win you fucking faggots youtube.com/watch?v=gvqVvmMOV1E

LMAO, my dad had green-ish eyes and looked like a brown skinned Moor. My grandma on my mum's side has blue eyes yet has really tanned dago skin. I guess they're hwhite too uh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Retards. Use common sense. Those are doctors performing circumcision and the original has no color; paint was added in modern times. Why would anyone, royal or not, need a designated phallic cleaner? They'd just have someone who bathes their entire body.

Attached: images.jpg (236x213, 17K)

>my dad had green-ish eyes and looked like a brown skinned Moor. My grandma on my mum's side has blue eyes yet has really tanned dago skin.
I have red hair and brown eyes. Some people say green but 90% see brown. Don't know how it works.

They werent europeans wtf, apart from a small greek immigrant part.
They were a north african people, they looked dark like modern egyptians

no you nigger, as I said he had blue eyes and actual white skin. most italians are not white, just like spanish and portuguese. all moors

Man, these niggs are so goddamn stupid. Makes on realize that if it wasn't for white subsidies they wouldn't exist now.

i was agreeing with you no wonder Giant retards got BTFO dumb as fuck by a kid even LMAO but yeah it is the truth ironically

And no one has though about this

>Japath
>Japan

Celts are 6th day humans
Israelites settled Europe after Assyrian Captivity

Germanics are the Chosen people Nordics are the same stock tribe of Dan? Denmark idk these goyim are dumb as shit

>South Italians
>Moors
>Central,North Spaniards
>Moors

KEK. South Italy is South Italy since Roman ages, just look at Ancient Samples of South Italy, more MENA than modern one's.

Ancient Egyptians are caucasians east mediterraneans:
Biological Anthropology: Caucasian Skulls not Negroids one's:

Takabuti

youtube.com/watch?v=IR8dNXaitro

Padihershef

massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html

Tjentmutengebtiu

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqZE3H3Icw

Pentawer

youtube.com/watch?v=U78bDkfjbz0

Ramesses II

mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/

Ramesses III DNA test:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Sennedjem

youtube.com/watch?v=ccg9J5-ea8g

Nebiri

youtube.com/watch?v=UHao9t26ArI

Merit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916

Tutankhamun

seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg

Nefertiti caucasian indo-european type:

academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=guwk-XkVkCo

Arkhenaton

“[Akhenaten’s] endocranial volume is large (megacephalic), but nevertheless within the normal range for European skull.” (Harrison, Egypt Exploration Society; 1966)

“Yuya’s nose is prominent aquiline and high-bridged.” (Smith; 1012)
“His hair [Yuya] was thick and wavy.” (Gabriel; 2002)
“Thuya’s hair is luxuriant and the same auburn colour [as Tiye’s] the hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy; 2001)
“Thuya has a small aquiline nose.” (Kozloff; 2012)

Weret:

scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005

Elite 12th dynasty:
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE

Attached: egyptianmodernancient44.png (1051x545, 686K)

he is a mix breed rape baby Moors are actually mudblood / Islamic dna

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Middle Kingdom to Roman Era = Closely to Bedouins,Palestinians and other's MENA.

Attached: egyptpca.jpg (926x821, 120K)

>Moor
your dad was a nigger?

That's just the lie Jews used to justify circumcision most recently, prior to this is was a "cure" for masturbation, and any number of other things according to the jew; however, it was also a tribal thing back in Africa, so... not invented by the jews.

I'm basically an Armenized Red Nordid (like the stocky Moors, fuck the skinnies/hadjis though).

europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html

youtube.com/watch?v=SdfMQXTwjYM&t

I was a White Nordid Atlantean Melonhead WINNER before that (pic related) and i basically still see myself as one cause i only identify with the best parts of myself.

Muh pyramids and legions of servile mud slaves youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

Works great for self esteem. You should try it. I'm still the king of the fucking world, fuck ya'll youtube.com/watch?v=gJed5OiM_4M

LMAO, how do you consider Hitler White if he had black hair? your racial category doesn't even make sense.

I know you're chosen kafir, i'm what they call "fallen" youtube.com/watch?v=BG5sFUROGX0

I'M WORKING ON IT, FUCK YOU.

Attached: Jacob Rothschild.jpg (1600x795, 175K)

My paternal line did all the alleged raping, sunshine.

Not quite, peasant. If you ignore the brown skin from 35+ years of working as a fisherman he was basically a White dude (was white skinned with straight hair in the one pic i have of him as a toddler), you know like those Moors/Levantines that look off/ethnic/exotic White. Like Pashtuns or some shit, or Lebanese. He had those green-ish eyes some Syrians have and generally European/Red Nordid facial features (he looked Black Irish, for you laymen/yoemen out there), just not quite European, like you can't pinpoint wtf is going on there or where the fuck this sandnigger got his Nordic-looking genetics from (hint: ancient Atlantean blood).

Attached: fools and knaves.jpg (480x360, 46K)