Who is the real master race

between German and Mediterranean ?

I guess you know

Attached: 1513013863-14892392293022.png (825x960, 431K)

>German
>Nordic
Get your shit together, OP.

user, everybody knows who's the master race.

Attached: 1556449232745.jpg (880x1024, 287K)

Who ever wins

The general path of Aryan people's follows a northward progression over time. In the beginning, they occupied the arctic. Eventually they ended up in west asia/east Europe. From there they conquered the sumerians and other near eastern civilizations. After this, the torch was passed to Greece and India separately. After Greece, rome, and after rome, France. From france it went to Germany and Britain, and has finally ended up in Scandinavia. It has no where to go now, and the race will either die or restart the cycle.

>German
>Nordic
Burger has a point. Most Krauts are slavic rape babies so they wouldn't classify as Nordfags.

Bump this shit forever
Plebbit niggers gtfo

i only want that spain remain spaniard and having the privilege of visiting the rest of european countries in all its glory

>gyros kebab nigger talks about rape

pay reps or gtfo

get behind me schlomo

Attached: Karl-der-Grosse-GemvJLefebvre-Charlemagne-Painting-JLefebvre.jpg (960x459, 93K)

pay denbts or gtfo

The phoenix could be a good representation of the aryans spirit

Attached: 20627-2-phoenix-transparent.png (1280x898, 1.2M)

>the dirty brown people with ape dna are the superior ones

This, OP is actually retarded

If you can tell a German from a Dane, you get a price. Pro tip, you cant

real question: why can't Germans give Greeks debt forgiveness by way of reparations? Just subtract the smaller sum from the other. That's less liquid capital from the nation that has the higher amount owed.

Attached: Mengele.jpg (426x348, 25K)

Certainly fitting, assuming they actually wake up

real answer: reps > denbts

then just excuse both sums. You're not gonna get them to pay the rest

Prime minister of denmark

Attached: Hans_hedtoft.jpg (206x280, 7K)

Attached: Erik_Eriksen.jpg (142x175, 5K)

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (149x224, 6K)

Precisely. You get the point, now.

Well I'm glad we agree.

So you agree, that you can't tell a German from a Dane.

pro tip, Danes aren't Nordic

swedish prime minister

Attached: Löfven.jpg (620x330, 28K)

>Who is the real master race
user, God could turn stones into children of Abraham, your genetics mean shit. Take your D&C race baiting elsewhere.

Attached: Not_enough_popcorn_in_the_world.jpg (625x626, 80K)

Germans are a alpinized country, the country have 15% of Mediterranean admixture, isn't Nordic after all.

Alpinized med.
Looks alpinized.
Mediterranean.
Dinarid.

Hitler is a example of Nordid admixture, not full nordid, but he is dolichocephalic, probably North Atlandid with Alpine or Brunn influences.

enjoy ur aids fags.
Map is of HIV resistant genes

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0198885917305104-gr1.jpg (711x428, 99K)

Show flag. Absolute rubbish. Even Jules Verne remarked how all german children have blonde hair.

(OP)
Mediterranean > Nordic

All germans children have blond hair and dark through the ages.

>show flag

Alpinized german scientists:

Friedrich Bergius
Reinhard Furrer(Borrebyzed)
Kurt Tank
Otto Paul Hermann Diels
Mathematicians:
David Hilbert
Bernhard Riemann
Felix Klein(Atlantid input)
Hermann Grassmann(Alpine/borreby)
Johann Faulhaber
Felix Bernstein

Thinkers:
Nietzsche(Looks completly alpine as younger, are alpine with dinaric component(nose) as adult
Max Weber(Alpine mediterranean)
Rainer Maria Rilke(Atlantid with Alpinid)
Edmund Husserl
Friedrich Engels(Alpinoid)

musicians:

Beethoven(Alpine pred.)
Robert Schumann(Alpine pred.)
Joseph Joachim(Alpine pred. + Atlantid input)
Engelbert Humperdinck()
Max Reger

A good example of Nordid influentied germans is
Mozart(Noric or Nordid, blond h. blue e.)
Schiller(Brachycephalic,Noric, high Dinarid influentied, blondish hair, blue eyes, Schillers Schadel mit seinem Index von 84, CI of 84, Noric or Dinarid)

Germany is a Alpinized country, alpine mind.

Henrik Ibsen. Norway musician.

You can find the same for Danmark and Sweden. I just did. Without effort, just by showing soem prime ministers

You internet nerd.

Attached: Henrik-Ibsen.jpg (300x221, 20K)

He is a writer, yes, pred. Alpine.
Could be Subnordid in some case, but is Pred. Alpine.

He's the most famous norwegian musician.

Can you link a music of him?

>Germany is a Alpinized country, alpine mind.

Is this supposed to be an insult by the way?

What does that even mean? Alpine mind?

Hes a writer. I've mistaken him.

Do you like more Beethoven or Mozart?

Mozart. Also Bach and Händel.

So you prefer more a Noric(Mozart) a Dinarid-Faelid(Bach) and alpine influentied Handel(Not pure, N.Atlantid mix) than a Alpine.
So it's a insult to you.

Does Sweden have a "nordic mind". A country that has done almost nothing extraordinary in all of its history?

Nordicism itself is obviously more a fetish than grounded in reality, but it gets absurd when its used to insult Germany, the base country of the germanic race.

I think that Norway have a Nordic mind, Sweden aren't pure Nordic, it's highly Baltic influentied.

Ibsen was a mediocre playwright, Edvard Grieg was the (overrated) composer, and he was actually ethnically Scottish

women prefer southern europeans too. the only ones that like light coloring cucks are self hating lower class ethnics

So, now we are left with Norway as the only nordic country. Well, alright.

Attached: MaritBjörgen.jpg (600x397, 29K)

We are all pretty amazing to be honest....

Attached: WhitesMadeEverything.jpg (2792x2120, 1.31M)

Attached: William Cromwell - whites unite.jpg (900x600, 407K)

Nordicucks produced feminism adn SJWs.

This alone showed their misery.

"His Scottish great-grandfather emigrated to Scandinavia after the Battle of Culloden."

Well, he is partially Scottish.

I'm conflicted. Mom German and Irish. Dad is Armenian and Greek. :(

>germanic race
theres no such think as "germanic race" you uneducated severe human garbage you belonged either to the white race (caucasians, aryans, nords etc), blacks or east asians. Germans are a bunch of indo europeans that migrated to central and northern europe then mixed with everyone else around them

Bullshit.

I never heard of that kind of mix before, what do you look like?

No Germanic is a ethnic group mate.

Here are the European white ethnic groups: Germanic, Nordic, Italo-Celtic, Iberian, Slave & lastly Balkans.

Attached: Germanic blood.jpg (335x302, 17K)

Actually, their hair lightens through the ages. Men begin to develop white hair by age 25, women by 30-35. Most men will have a full head of white hair by age 45.

Incorrect, women prefer Nordic men. Dark coloring southern Euro boys are cucks by definition. They also have no placr in the modern world and are completely uncompetitive.

Attached: blueeyed.jpg (500x204, 20K)

Attached: 02D747D0-7073-44F2-BDE6-13BC726E36B9.jpg (815x999, 487K)

This D&C bullshit is retarded. There is no "Southern European" and "Northern European." There is just European. We all know where it cuts off. (Turkey, Bulgaria and Finland)

Attached: evrope.jpg (1200x1350, 263K)

>southern got btfo by northern
I think it’s obvious

i literally said theres no germanic race. You can identify them because each of the group share similar traits and cultural background, but they all belong to the caucasian/white race unless there niggers from africa, they belong to the black race. Its like saying "im not a male, im a gamer"

and its proven that the differences in genetics are minimal but they exist, for example you will be able to see the difference between a russian and german

This graphic say's that pardos and mestizos prefer Nordic man.
European woman prefer mediterranean man.

Look I'm a full on European white nationalist, you dont have to convince me buddy! ha

Attached: Haplogroup_R-borders.gif (800x581, 78K)

I understand your point, the conception of "germanic" is by the definition of Germanid y-dna, the combined haplogroups of I1,I2-m223, r1a-z281, r1b-u106 and r1b-l238 and the germanic tribes...
But i understand, there's a more profund need of understanding of "germanic".

good to know there are still some white nationalists in britain, dont let the apes take over your country it was my favorite empire

it just takes a bit of knowledge to understand that

there is slavshit race tho and polish vermin is the bottom of the barrel

Attached: 1539648559822.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

what makes me happy is that your probably some useless depressed toxic human waste that will cut himself and suicide in the future, i know people like you and they often end up like that leaving for me more space and resources on the planet.

Green eyes, brown hair, white skin but Greek Armenian in the nose brow area. I can pass as a kike or Italian. But more Armenian looking I guess.

Most of Armenians can pass as Europeans.

i don't give a shit

Attached: 213303.jpg (399x399, 24K)

no need to project, toilet cleaner. i'm just stating the facts

Fuck Nordcucks, they’re literally the biggest faggots and beta males in the planet. I can’t help but cackle when people say I’m not white because of my Med heritage. If being white means acting like a Nordic bitch, then I don’t want to be white.

just grow a few inches taller, mednigger and maybe your opinion would matter

Attached: d9240.jpg (225x225, 8K)

yeah

Attached: comparison.png (491x468, 497K)

The beginning of the Northern vs Southern at least by "modern" standards started with the dawn of the Spanish empire and the black legend. Spain was then the main powerhouse in the west and when they weren't Jews, they were Jew-killers. It breaks down pretty much to nationalism, i.e. love to your own kind, which it's pretty logical if you think about it. The idea of Thule and all that things, or that the Mediterranean are stained Nords is just stupid but it appleases them. However, they couldn't have became that proud of themselves if it wasn't because they have basically invented EVERYTHING since the steam engine which also meant symbolically the end of Spain's supremacy overseas. No other mediterranean country has been more trashed by Luther and the like. I like both sides of Europe, (yes, there are two sides)

D&C thread.

I dont think that any race is best, but i do think that some races are unanimously worse.

Compare Iceland to Sardinia and tell me which one hosts the gods (as seen in your Larping Vikings sitcom Floki's arc)

Don’t speak to your superiors that way, subhuman, I’ll mount your head on a pike by my fireplace and throw darts at it while sipping the finest of wines.

You forgot that he must be a faggot that likes to take it in the ass after chopping his cock.

modern era : anglos, germanics a close second, france just behind them
>inb4 lol muh anglos wheres your empire etc. Brits have the single most outsized contribution to modern science, the industrial revolution, literature, the single largest empire in the history of ever, etc. Flaws? By the gallon, and many moreso in the modern era. A trait unfortunately shared by the based germans and french. Pride cometh before a fall and all that jazz. But honestly in modern times its anglos
early middle ages : franks
pre christian era : greeks, romans being a close second. I do love the romans a lot, but much of what they were they learnt from the greeks, and in the fields of philosophy the greeks were a clear lead. The romans did do a hell of a job in scientific advancement, so its not 100% clear cut, but I'd still err towards the greeks

overall? Probably a toss up between anglos and franks (aka french + german treated as an average of the two). Greece / Italy coming third behind them. The ancient historical achievements of greece and italy are profound, but they have fallen behind somewhat over the last 2 millenia. Franks have a huge list of achievements, and if some theoretical objective robot said they were the real master race I wouldn't complain. But honestly any consideration in which anglos didn't make the top 5 is just a little delusional. Britains contribution to modern europe is beyond dispute.

Post arm color pajeet. Stay mad

nords are beta

Yeah I do.

Means nothing, have never found anything beyond war and conquest because on the ladder, theyre still basically apes.

I unironically believe Italian women are as beautiful as Swedish/Nordic women, if not more so. Those are my two highest preferences

Attached: 1546114446389.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)