Wiggers

Why do white kids do this?

Attached: 6676959783762791685.gif (272x480, 1.83M)

The real question is why do blacks act like Dixies?

zoomer culture.
Raised on fortnite and vines

We don't know, but we must kill it before it spreads.

If my kid dressed like a soundcloud rapper and copied their mannerisms I would send him to live in the ghetto for a month.
Kids like this stop acting black real fast after they get jumped by a pack of ferals

Wont they just rape hos boipussy?

only in jail
On the streets black kids have easy access to white girls who hate their dads

Nigger culture was implemented fully in 90s

Niggers are the default state of the human race

You can prevent someone from being a nigger for a certain period of time by isolating them from nigger influence, but eventually, when they become exposed it's only a matter of time until they become 100% nigger

Nobody has mentioned single mothers.

this is your countries export, one of the most popular ones mind you

good job kosher america

Question is, why does the Chinese government hate them?

>kids
the answer is in the question, we all did cringey shit back then

They lack any other source of strong, masculine figures to emulate. It's only natural they would gravitate towards African American culture.

Speaking from experience it's because you emulate the ones you fear, hoping not to become a target. It's why black people LOVE buying old police cars. Crown vics and shit. I dropped the act as soon as my folks moved to a white town. Niggers are violent. They just wanna walk around and not get hit/robbed.

>african american culture
implying that exists

Because Jews tell them to

This

Show me ANY example of white American culture that isn't an empty excuse to drink or suck off muh European roots. Just one. I'll wait. Reminder: Irish aren't white by Jow Forums standards.

because white people wish they were black

shit I'm a Mc'Wop and I'm not technically white ig

The Constitution. Mormonism. The high lonesome sound. Okay that's Irish by roots.

Edger Allen Poe

so a legal document written by rum smugglers, a religion about magic underwear, and a dead poet nobody has read or thought about outside of the classes they were forced to learn about him in. what a vibrant culture

they emulate what they think is masculinity and since most are obvious self hating faggots they act like niggers. its funny though since most blacks make fun of them behind their back

I was in middle school when eminem exploded, Im sad to say I was a wiglet

Its because I didnt understand my own culture at all and the kike media told me to hate it. Simple as that. These kids need guidance.

What's the example they are given of an assertive male that makes money, gets women, and rebels against the attack on masculinity and gets away with it on a double standard? Oh.

because nobody is allowed to beat anyones ass for no reason anymore

That's what wiggers are these days? Boy, have times changed. Wiggers in my day were phat.

Attached: crazy_wiggers_12.jpg (225x331, 15K)

Those kids slay more than Jow Forums combined. Get with the times.

YOOO, HE HITTIN THAT WOAH MAD HARD, OML. THIS WITE BOI FINNA BACK IT UP!!!!! XDd

How has nobody posted this yet?

Attached: rapculture.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

>On the streets black kids have easy access to white girls who hate their dads

this

Attached: corinna slusser.jpg (937x1171, 94K)

Yep, this one's going in my fap folder.

most engineering of the last 2 centuries (including space travel), science fiction, all of Hollywood up until about the 70s when the Jews took over, same for all of printed media, cutting edge warfare, fast food (with all its downsides), basically any health-food counter-culture movement in response to fast-food, the entire corporate environment, ...etc.

because they were raised with no male role model in their life.

All things white are demonized. When you arent allowed your own cultural identity and nigger culture is paraded about in the media, the young and impressionable gravitate towards it because they have no other options. Now that everything is rap or some form of nigger, prison gang culture, you see the worst trends manifest.

they think niggers are cool

Attached: 1172750494427.jpg (328x480, 34K)

>Why do white kids do this?
because (((people))) like (((you))) brainwashed them