Why doesn't anyone ever want to talk about the ticking time bomb that is going to wreck the shit out of North America?

Why doesn't anyone ever want to talk about the ticking time bomb that is going to wreck the shit out of North America?

Attached: 1540788544630.jpg (850x550, 174K)

same reason why canadians aren’t rising up for what their government is doing to destroy canada. denial

If I were Chinese, I'd be working on a drilling weapon to force an eruption just before invading.

most of our military is on the coasts and at sea. yellowstone wouldn’t completely erase the usa. it would still be hard to invade

ah yes, the pot calling the kettle black

The Chinese don't even have a capable navy.

20 years ago they didn't. Today we're worried about losing our expensive ships to their garbage barges. They're willing to crash their shitty ass ships into us.

>he's worried about kamikaze ships in the current year

The east asian jew knows their ships cost significantly less than ours. They're willing to trade them 1:1.

Attached: navy.png (922x736, 768K)

kek gotta love burger logic
You know there would be a big ash cloud covering half the world right?
The USA would be in complete and utter chaos.
Border security can't be top priority in this scenario.

And you're willing to trade any manner of whateverthefuck to ship missiles to make sure that retarded shit doesn't happen.

Because if I don't think about it, Maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise

Attached: 1463642147397s.jpg (125x106, 2K)

Because the margin of error is about plus or minus 25,000 years aka the entire existence of human civilization hitherto and then some.

the caldera isn't going to suddenly reappear, and if you're so worried about them why didn't you learn that the canadian shield was also the basin of a caldera too, is it because you're a fucking worthless idiot?
yep, I do believe that's the case

>And you're willing to trade any manner of whateverthefuck to ship missiles
These trucks are blue to blend in with water.
Why? Because Chinese build these inexpensive trucks with missiles that cost less than $100,000k. Their plan to stop a coastal invasion is just to spam shitty, cheaper missiles. They will fire off more than we can intercept. They also claim to have more expensive hypersonic missiles we can't intercept.

Attached: blue truck.png (1163x570, 1.5M)

Geofag here. It’s overdue but they monitor it via many gps units (changes in elevation) and seismographs (monitor amount of moving magma or any changes). It could go next year or 10000 years from now. Shit happens, probably won’t happen in our lifetime though desu.

Jet stream would fuck shit up bad when the ash cloud hit it.

brown mass migration?

because the only people affected will be west coast faggots and leafs

why intercept what you can remote detonate on launch?

Because the Rockies are big fucking mountains and, they wouldn't explode. So, we ignore Yosemite and move on with our lives. DUH

Attached: cSeVFl4.jpg (1275x1920, 520K)