Tips to quit smoking?

i smoke about 70 cigs a day and need tips on how to quit

Attached: need2quit.jpg (1484x986, 68K)

Switch to unfiltered cigarettes if you don’t want cancer. Or just have some willpower for once.

holy shit how do you even smoke so much? how can you not just quit smoking? i periodically just stop buying them sometimes because they taste like shit. just nut up and stop if you dont want to smoke anymore, nobody is making you.

how tf are you alive

Switch to the gum.

you need to smoke 140 a day or youll never make it

Attached: 1508404057658.png (500x500, 107K)

Switch to juul for convenience at first then switch to other vape if you feel up for it. Either way much better than cigs

this meme sucks
it stopped being funny months ago
I admire your dedication though

came here to ask this
OP, either you're full of shit or you're already dead 70 a day is fucking crazy.
you do realize you could be saving so much money by NOT smoking?

Nicotine gum is literally all one needs to quit smoking. The patch is shit though

Im vaping i spent 500 on darts a month alone. Dont jew out... buy an expensive vape and e juice. I save around 450 a month now after initial investment of 250.

been a while since ive seen this pasta.

This. I smoke a pack every two weeks or so now is all.

Right now im trying to quit via vaping. I bought a bunch of vape juice that has a pretty high nicotine count. 50mg/ml. It's helping a fair bit, but as you might have known, cigs have other addictive ingredients so it's kind of hard to quit by just substituting what you're smoking.

I highly HIGHLY doubt I'd be able to do it cold turkey/alone and without vaping.

I also plan to stop vaping as well, since i'm only doing it to get off cigs, and it's working.

Just keep going. You'll be forced to quit pretty soon by passing away

Attached: 1555902339839.png (398x400, 96K)

Purchase Dopa Mucuna. It reduces craves and balances dopamine levels. You can't over use it cause it is just a supplement.

What a fag I smoke about 2 lighters worth a day

just... stop

I spend 70 dollars on crisps a week. What is the best crisp to buy?

Be a man and quit. This isn't a support group.

Just suck the nearest dick every time you want a cigarette. Soon you'll forget all about nicotene and crave cum 24/7.

>70 cigs per day
>20 cigs cost 12£
>mfw OP spends over 40£ in cigarettes per day

Only 70?

Attached: you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png (500x353, 98K)

If you don't mind Gmos, Coco Crisps.

carry tooth picks around with you

if you drink, stop drinking
also, if you smoke inside, start going outside to smoke
you're killing all your electronics and computer equipment by smoking inside anyways
at my peak I was smoking 3 packs a day because I was a delivery driver
I switched to ultra lights to try to help my throat
as soon as i quit that job, I went back to my usual half to 1 1/2 packs a day

This is the reason I quit like 3 years ago. They are definately not the same product they were selling in the early 2000s(and earlier).

vape. ignore the faggots who say otherwise. Went from a pack a day smoker to zero the day I bought a vape. 18mg nic juice

just stop.
just fucking stop.
it's easy as fuck.

delivery? like UPS/ FedEx?

Just stop idiot.

Smoking is all about the environment in which you started smoking and how you enjoy the smoke.

I only smoke when I'm at work and when I'm drinking with friends. When I'm at home I never smoke, and I can finish a pack in a day. So during the week when I'm on vacation I just stay home and invite people to me. I have no urge to smoke and I get to see people and hang out. After two weeks of doing that I hardly smoke at all, just one or two a day. I'm working on stopping even that.

You obviously have a sucking fetish.
Try cock its better for your lungs.

Nicotine gum. Haven't smoked in 5 months on this.

pizza
would light one up when I left the shop
light one up going from the first place to the next
then one on the way back to the shop
sometimes two if the drive between was more than 15 minutes

patch + gum
sex if its easy for you to get, angry sex
working out

>t. also working on it, but going well

Stop smoking

I pulled this off about a year ago, was like you, addicted. I was smoking on and off for about 10 years, towards the end smoking about a pack a day on a heavy day. I quit by switching to a juul, and slowly weening off. It took a few months, but it worked.

COLD Turkey.

I quit smoking last September after 30 years of smoking.

Go through it and make it happen,
Advise= Dont think about it.

get a vaporizer and slowly lower the nicotine percentage
yes you will look like a faggot but its genuinely works

>7 packs/day
damn lol

Since you live in America and are blessed with beautiful wildlife, I would suggest you go off grid and camp out in the wilderness without your cigarettes. Get a month off work and go off grid. Learn how to hunt and make shelters. This cures depression, anxiety and degeneration. You’re welcome, P.S. bring a bible with you. I hope you can complete this and be satisfy with who you are as a human being. God bless

I started smoking at age 19, I tried a few times prior when I was a teenager but my mom caught me and made me chain smoke until I passed out.

Never did it again, until I went to Montreal. Started smoking a few at night with my Jewish qt roommates from NYC/Boston. Smoked about 3-5 faggots a day while playing WC3.

Got an internship at a top (((Bulge Bracket))). 5-8 a day turned into 3+ packs newports a day, combined with cocaine, speed; got to the point if I didn't smoke for 2+ hours, my lungs would start hacking up greyish tar that I would hack up constantly and basically vomit onto the street. I had a flashing butane tittie lighter I got from China Town, good kike networking talk. Also whenever I went for a smoke break, I'd chain smoke 5 cigs in literally 5 mins, I would subconsciously take the pack out, take the cig out, some how use my current cig about to run out to light the new cig. (((We))) had a club-style clothing-line system for us smokers.

Came back home, switched to Dunhill Reds, JPS Black, etc (before faggot-tier Belmonts were considered strong) and smoked about 40 a day. Got so bad my mom at the time bitched at me for sleep-smoking (40 dunhill reds a day), I have no memory of doing it. Apparently I'd wake up like a robot and chain smoke and sometimes drop a smoking cigarette onto my sheets. After that, I went cold turkey and quit completely. I would hallucinate, I would have cravings to pick cig butts off the street and try to get some nicotine off them, etc. This passed after a few months.

Over the next few years continued smoking casually, whenever I went drinking, which developed into a 5-8 cig/day habit. At around age 28 I quit cold turkey, never went back to smoking. Even now, I don't smoke (maybe 2-3x a year, and when I do, I smoke a whole pack of filterless camels), but then my lungs hurt for a week after etc.

So take it as you will.

Smoker here. There’s no way. Let’s say you sleep 8 hours per night, like a normal person should. That leaves 16 hours of being awake in a day. 70 divided by 16 is 4.375 cigarettes per hour over a 16 hour span. Which essentially one cigarette every 13 minutes. That’s impossible unless you’re an unemployed nigger. In that case, just put a bullet in your head.

what kind of work do you do?

I bought a juul 7 months ago and haven't smoked since.
It is exactly as satisfying as smoking without the smell - it costs way less (especially if you refill your pods) and is way less harmful.
Eventually I'll ween off the juul.

Attached: mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese-Extra-Value-Meals.png (276x264, 117K)

I tend to smoke a lot more when I have nothing to do, so I have to find things to do other wise I'd just chain smoke.

>18 mg nic
Holy fuck

I smoke like 12 a day because I have to sleep and work. Wtf are you doing op to smoke 6x as much as I do.

don't buy cigs. maybe get a vape. one fruit flavor, not tobacco or menthol. no cigs for 3 months, only vape. then switch to sunflower seeds. then quit, unless you like sunflower seeds. But they are filthy and you'll want to stop.

Attached: 1511456802858.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

switch to juul to mitigate the smell and ween off tobacco then vape CBD for 6 weeks to get over your oral fixation. smoking is for fags

Please stop

Attached: 1522790037474.png (363x296, 136K)

I quit 2 months ago after smoking for 18 years. First get prescription for Zyban, it is technically anti-depressant but rebranded as smoking cessation aid. It takes a few weeks to build up in your system enough to make the jump to the heavy duty nicotine patches easier. Due to the fact that you are smoking like 3.5 packs a day, you may need to double up. Follow the steps down directions and also get a fag-puff device. I got Lost Vape Orion Q because the drag feels just like real thing, but get 35mg juice (low dose). Use the fag-puff and the patches to separate the chemical addiction from the habit

unironically OP...start doing urine therapy, once you start drinking your urine you'll insinctively want to stop....AND you will heal your lungs at the same time since urine has stem cells.

Holly shit the numbers of newfags is astonishing
YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

Attached: 1412788197800.jpg (605x795, 134K)

if you can taste your cigarettes you arent smoking enough

Based, OP should man up and stop cold turkey

apparently tucker carlson live off this shit

I made the association cigarettes=jew lies when i wanted to quit. If you smoke another one you may as well invite mudslimes to come live in your house and fuck your wife, you know cause diversity is good

This. I finally quit six months ago using a Juul and I had tried just about everything. Feels good man

t. former sixteen year, pack a day smoker

I heard chantix works

also, make sure you have 2 or 3 vapes and never be without a charger. Juul or those single use ones. don't ever buy cigs.

did you start one morning or mid-day?

the first thing i do in the morning is smoke

Forgot to mention, drop the zyban as soon as you have been on patches for a couple weeks, so you don't turn into a tranny or a basedboy or something

this was posted before.
slide thread.
if not, use the archive you faggot.
sage

Smoke weed instead, fuck cigarettes

oof now I see why, delivering pizza's is a thankless job and people are assholes any fucking way when it comes to the delivery man

So much this

Attached: theplotting.jpg (611x436, 88K)

Chantix has a whole shit ton of side effects. You can read about it. A lot of those sides are rare, but when you read some stories about it, it can be a scary thing to try.

stop

Start vaping until you stop smoking and tgen start using 0 nicotine liquid until you stop vaping. Worked for me.

buy a juul.

2 1/2 packs a day? Force yourself to smoke outside. Limit yourself to one cigarette an hour. Don't chain smoke.

Really... are you an alcoholic or a drug user?

Attached: 4L_Vqbl1KQQ.gif (500x210, 498K)

degenerate

It is working for me, no major side effects other than drowsiness.

It makes cigarettes taste like shit and I don't crave.

yes. gave me the wildest dreams tho. wild shit. vivid and intense af desu

Vape

Attached: 1555869161590.jpg (904x711, 273K)

whatever nigger

Attached: 62363456463.png (864x892, 715K)

is that high? I vape 55 mg juice

Yeah bad dreams and shit...but it worked for my uncle who has smoked for over 30 years. He stopped the chantix went back to being a 30 cigarettes a day guy. But the side effects were the dreams

You need to put the patch directly over your heart and sleep off the first few days of cravings. What makes quiting hard is the habit of having to smoke after everything you do.

I need to take out the trash. Well, thats done. Time for a smoke!

I just got out of the shower. Well, time for a smoke.

I just got a phone call. Better smoke while I'm on the phone.

Attached: 20181121_212905.jpg (1383x1836, 967K)

puff the juul. smoked for 20 years, switched and have prob smoked 5 cigs in the past three years

Attached: 1555860745945.jpg (1118x1118, 199K)

Bullshit

Get a vape. The UK Ministry of Health did a study and found it to be around 95% less harmful than cigs. I'd recommend a Smok Nord. Get salt nic juice so it hits more like a regular cig.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

My dad coughed up blood today
I'm pretty sure he has lung cancer
Never seen him so panicked and scared
Now that it got him, I bet he wishes he never smoked

Trust me, you don't want that

Attached: 5x1rieaxk2c01.jpg (530x530, 47K)

yeah thats up there with chew gum

start vaping high nicotine liquids
18mg/ml
haven't had a smoke in three weeks that way

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>50mg/ml
>enough to kill a man
>50mg/ml
How are YOU still alive? You should be very dead.

Attached: 1555904918301.jpg (191x214, 30K)

Why smoke cigs when you can smoke gas nigga?

vaporizer. i kicked the cig quick. i can even smoke one or two once a week if i choose without picking the habit back up.

Do the gum, it's $60 for 190 pieces at Costco. I chew 10 a day with 1 or 2 dips of skoal.

Use a fucking e cigarette, or maybe a patch...

>50mg/ml
oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Attached: 1549563668048.jpg (544x554, 37K)

in the past i did this and it worked. another one was just getting out of town alone for a week, drive out and camp for a week with no cigs and some healthy food in the truck. coming back will be a challenge but not near as bad after the first week.

I guess that's too much then huh, I'll go for 18mg/ml next round.

give your smokes away to niggers when they ask/beg. make it about your own poverty and you will find motivation to quit

Start vaping instead.

Vape 6 mg but one entire week without nicotine is more like to working

That's the standard in Juul pods but they're very low wattage.