Burger Denial

>For the first time on record the odds of accidentally dying from an opioid overdose in the United States are now greater than those of dying in an automobile accident.

>Too many people still believe the opioid crisis is abstract and will not impact them. Many still do not see it as a major threat to them or their family

>Overdose deaths reached a new high in 2017, topping 70,000, while the suicide rate increased by 3.7%, the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics reports.
Why do Burgers still think they live in the best country in the world? You guys live in a glorified dystopia.
>Inb4 muh cnn boogey man news
cope more, I can find other studies and sources

Attached: Opioid.png (1127x929, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shatterproof.org/
againstopioidabuse.org/about-us/
directrelief.org/issue/opioid-epidemic/
cdc.gov/drugoverdose/epidemic/index.html
support.christianapp.org/o/5994/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=8490&okay=True&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5J_mBRDVARIsAGqGLZDqqcd_r4twSE3cbz9zucHCJ72grg1y9r1zTZoc6YxeLO20EQ64myYaAg9WEALw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it's lower. Fat flops are nature's airbag.

they get hooked on unnecessary painkillers first
your country has the most jewish healthcare in the world

because drugs feel fucking good.

it's easy to get addicted to shit when you are addicted to everything in life like caffine, internet, tv etc people today have 0 self control, ofc its gonna be easy for them to get hooked.

Yeah I agree with you that plays a roll in it but what im wondering is why most Americans are okay with it or think its "normal" if you know what i mean. shit blows my mind.

That's why you use an American proxy to post. Kys faggot.

Nice argument, go shot some heroine into your fat greasy veins.

>this one Big Pharma company bribes doctors to overprescribe pain pills and get Boomers hooked on opioids
>this one Big Pharma company is now also coincidentally the one who is selling the treatment drugs for opioid addiction
really makes you think

True, but why does nobody blame the doctors?

>abuse potentially deadly substance
>overdose and die
>what a tragedy
the government should seize all illicit opioids, lace them with lethal doses of fentanyl, and then release them back on to the market

No money in blaming them. Without them prescribing the pills we wouldn't have any problems to throw money at

>be burger
>get (((accidently))) hooked up on heavy drugs by doctor burgerstein

Attached: 1553889753023.jpg (995x876, 84K)

The (((Sackler))) family.

Burger meme needs to be updated with a syringe coming out of his arm

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

With the pro-drug use culture we have, is anyone really surprised about this?

2 years and 3 months clean off of H
Best thing I ever did for myself, will never go back, no desire too

check'd
Yeah that doesn't help either. I agree with you on that.

>don't worry, just ship all the factories to asia, they'll find new jobs
well that worked out just great

>irresponsible "people" die because they do irresponsible things
oh no, that sucks...
meanwhile, I wish that individual responsibility was still a thing in Europe
I wish even a tiny bit of natural selection was still a thing here
imho, such lack is where our worst problems come from
truly, cherish opioid deaths
because they're beautiful, through and through

To be honest, as long as you follow the laws, make good healthy decisions, and put in minimal effort towards making money. Life is pretty good here.

Attached: at least im not racist.gif (800x800, 170K)

This is eugenics and population control
Abortion is eugenics and population control
Easily available trash food is eugenics and population control

Only the strong deserve to live, the weak must be given the tools to eradicate themselves.

The gene pool is getting some overdue chlorination, and the best part is unlike a disease it's only the deggs of society being eliminated. And that's, as our liberal friends are fond of saying, a good thing.

The problem is, social welfare programs and safety initiatives here have enabled indolence and defective people to remain alive. Nature has found a few ways to try and thin out these pieces of shit, and fatal overdose is one of these things.

You're right. We are building this safety net for those who fail.
I honestly think that with the removal of welfare and all that other garbage we would naturally transition to a more stable society

Attached: we.live.jpg (498x400, 25K)

drug addict cunts and fentanyl fags are causing misery to legitimate pain sufferers... i have severe bowel disease and now a bad spine deformity and the only way i achieve semi-normal shitting, even with $6000/mo specialty medicine, is if i have my normal opioid pain medicine to slow things down enough and save me from major pain enough, and now with the back deformity (i weigh 103lb btw) i literally look like smeagol and i can only sit up or stand for about 5 minutes before it becomes too painful and i must lay down, which then causes me to have to shit more because even changing position a little like that means acid liquid diarhea flies through me, my intestines are too scarred up to absorb anything unless its all slowed way down... my pain medicine greatly improved like 6 of my problems all at once at immensely less cost than useless specialty biologics, and now my doctors have cut me off because of "new literature on treating chronic pain" and they having me try these buprenorphine patches (nearly as strong as fentanyl, also dosed in micrograms) that dont do shit for me even with 30mcg/hr dosing; also they prescribed me an anticonvulsant gabapentin which has a serious side effect of doubling suicidal thoughts - as if i really needed the encouragement after 5 years of misery like this unable to do barely nything but stare at the wall all day or hurt my neck looking at this tablet, my blood will be on their hands if they keep this up, i do not have to be this disabled - my bowel problems were starting to improve and then they took my shit away and its been downhill - i cost taxpayers nearly $2 million dollars last year with my 2 month hospital stay, which also was primarily that long because of severe pain, some awful doctor there even caused me a bunch of emotional abuse and for the first time in my life after leaving there i needed strong anti-anxiety medications to keep sane after that stay... this clown world isnt funny at all im sorry

no you fucking retard, a lot of boomer and gen exers who worked in blue collar jobs now have broken bodies and they got hooked on it, eventually it kills them.

a lot of disabled vets have chronic injuries, they loved who they were in the military, its been taken away from them and they get heart broken and then fall into heavy using.

there are a lot of millenials who never adjusted to adulthood and got lost in perc use however

>Willingly take drug known to be deadly with major side effects even if it doesn't kill you
"Accident"

>Willingly
that's not how addiction works faggot

It is the greatest irony that by acting "civil" we enable those who would bring about incivility. Civility can only come from those genetically predisposed for it.
One cannot craft a fine blade without cutting out the impurities in the iron that would ruin the steel. This is a fact of engineering and chemistry.

It should be further noted that modern man is the only creature in existence that has EVER subsidized the elderly and defective at the expense of its young and fit. Suicidal by nature.

Attached: 1545107943243.jpg (810x966, 175K)

i have a herniated l5s1.... spinal stenosis, and IBS.

kratom is pretty fucking effective dude, try it... you have to get red vein tho, but most other vein brands all have red anyways.

I am sorry about your health issues dude, that is brutal... I want to kill myself every day, i only eat 2 yogurts for dinner, go to bed hungry, go to work hungry all day, tired of being alone, tired of never having a girlfriend, tired of not having any social life.

>damn nigga.
you should probably kill yourself and stop being such a waste and drain on society.

Attached: western men.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Can someone explain to me why I, a non-degenerate who doesn't do drugs, should care about this opiod epidemic? If druggies are dying in droves, I won't lose sleep. In fact I might sleep better.

It's like how niggers are aborted en masse. I'm extremely right wing but I'm all for free abortion, let the trash and nigger abort their future kids who would only be rapists and thieves anyway.

Why do so many people that don't understand how the opioid epidemic started like to chime in with edgy shit like "TAKE DUMB DRUGS AND YOU DESERVE TOO DIE! HAHA MUH GENE POOL CLEANSING!" holy fuck no wonder things are so fucked up.

Attached: STFUYOUNIGGER.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>no you fucking retard, a lot of boomer and gen exers who worked in blue collar jobs now have broken bodies and they got hooked on it, eventually it kills them.
Stop breaking up your bodies then. I grew up doing labor on a farm and still do, but I'm not fat and I DON'T lift with my back like a moron.

>a lot of disabled vets have chronic injuries, they loved who they were in the military, its been taken away from them and they get heart broken and then fall into heavy using.
Use LSD or coke instead. Using downers to feel good is retarded.

What an extraordinary piece of shit, for all to see.

hang in there praying for you the squeaky wheel gets the grease make them understand what you need

Because some of us don't make excuses for being dumbasses.
I was Rx'd a bottle of 5mg percs after having some teeth pulled a few years back. Took them for a few days, kept the rest in the cabinet. Never got hooked. Now, why is that?

Attached: 1318615228151.jpg (313x378, 10K)

List of groups fighting against the crisis:

shatterproof.org/

againstopioidabuse.org/about-us/

directrelief.org/issue/opioid-epidemic/

Understanding the opioid crisis:

cdc.gov/drugoverdose/epidemic/index.html

Charity for Appalachian whites suffering from poverty and the loss of jobs caused by the transnational elites (got a 4/4 star rating from a third party rating organization):

support.christianapp.org/o/5994/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=8490&okay=True&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5J_mBRDVARIsAGqGLZDqqcd_r4twSE3cbz9zucHCJ72grg1y9r1zTZoc6YxeLO20EQ64myYaAg9WEALw_wcB

Attached: 7247717a1f4cc8afa19b8a1d0f74996b.jpg (225x224, 15K)

The only reason to care in the slightest is that the entire thing is overseen by the international criminal cabal and so the money sucked up by the drug trade goes to fun places like the CIA and other arms of the military-industrial complex (it is the US military which put the opiod trade back on the map by booting the Taliban after all).

Understandable, but this changes nothing; I already wanted to eradicate the Jew.

And personal responsibility is half the equation.

It's more that they use this as part of the wealth collection system whereby the disparity between "us" and "them" grows ever larger, but all the same I do think the material advantage they hold already is so great that the increase from the drug trade is probably negligible. It's not like the CIA is going to have to shutter their media control ops if the drug trade evaporates for some reason, and shutting them down entirely would take out their revenue streams as well.

Still, that is technically the only reason anyone should care.

Let's stop calling "I wanted to shoot heroin but it was fent" an accident.
That's not a fucking accident. That's woopsy poopsy this bag of shit I injected myself with was poison, but not in the sense I wanted.

this genuinely sucks, i hope you'll find some sort of relief man

yeah its pretty shit... i will consider some form of kratom if they dont give me my morphine time release and hydrocodone or oxycodone back that i took for years with 0 issues and i was able to fucking go to stores for food shopping etc and not constantly be on the brink of death and misery.. except when i ran out early of course because back then i didnt quite have enough for my actual needs, things have settled and stabilized some now though so i think 2 and 3 of those 2 should be just right for me now, it sucks to end up dependant but its not like im healthy enough to go sell them or buy illegal shit even if i wanted to... ill try darkweb china canada shit if i have to, if i od whocares at least im not draining my mom and taxpayers anymore, she can get a nice wrongful death settlement as my gift for my failure in this life and rolling a bad number for health out of nowhere 5 yrs ago... i was perfectly fine 135lb never gained weight ate fairly healthy... too much stress sometimes but nothing really bad where i would need medicine or sometthing, it really sucks user, ty for the carings and gl to you as well

>Why do Burgers still think they live in the best country in the world?
>forgot to use meme flag
This is the best country in the world by far.

Attached: IMG_1006.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

yes i know it... think of how many other, far more successful and worthy people could be helped with the money that is thrown at me just because im disabled, i dont want to die really and i refused toapply for such things for a long time even though i cant work because i shit bloody shit up to 30x/day sometimes... and that was before the spinal deformity changed me into a sick combination of anorexic quasimodo and smeagol.. if they keep refusing to help me after i try one more form of their shit that doesnt work, death will be on the options list if i cant find some relief from my misery so i can have some part of my life back, i just want to make my music and learn my instrument and not be a huge burden to anyone... whos going to want me if i have a bag of shit on my side to "cure" my bowel disease? im pretty fucked

The chance is basically zero if you don't use heroin. Tainted coke has been reported, but rare.

Attached: 1555635786445.gif (300x196, 986K)

>but muh pain
Junkie enabler detected.

im going to put it to this bitch whos been calling me from the clinic this way... you denying me pain control and forcing misery and far greater disability on me, at great taxpayer waste, because i have a pre existing condition of a bowel disease that i got for no fucking reason randomly in 2014 (they not supposed to give opioids to such people because it might constipate them worse than usual - but with my biggest problem being endless diarhea and pain its the only thing that helps - most others with my condition do not have this profile of symptoms because they are diagnosed early - i nearly died by the time i was diagnosed because i knew my old shitty neighborhood clinic could never handle the problems i was having before this all got going really bad)

I broke your bowel and spine, with my dick.

Attached: 1551394991303.png (552x426, 140K)

Dont worry based MIGA goy Trump is addressing this by attacking the suppliers of raw materials, instead of the drug cartells in Mexico producing the narcotics from them and Jews distributing and hooking the population of a country up once again.

thankyou i hope no one ever has to suffer this except maybe fuckshit doctors who expect patients with 0 history of any drug use problems to suffer because of the misbehavings of retards who experience some kind of "high" from taking pain mediciations, i never did, it makes me foggy headed and i hate it but its better than being in severe agony constantly with no respite

I only read the first sentence, but already know what you mean.

Mom was dying from cancer, literally all of the pharmacists near us refused to carry pain medicine, I felt like a junkie trying to get her prescriptions filled. Finally just had to get them from the hospital.