What type of body cam should I purchase if I wanted to live stream an action packed event...

What type of body cam should I purchase if I wanted to live stream an action packed event? I am a 39 year old boomer that's out of touch with technology

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/samsung-gear-360-real-360-degree-4k-vr-camera-white/5887500.p?skuId=5887500&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1255843&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu6b6uY754QIVXhitBh26lAU-EAkYBiABEgIrf_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't Jow Forums related
go kill yourself instead

Attached: handycam.jpg (333x245, 11K)

gtfo fed

>I am a 39 year old boomer that's out of touch with technology
So you're the modern day Unabomber? Godspeed OP.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1456x970, 180K)

I mean I don't haveone, but your pic looks like it would do. Enjoy your extreme sports.

It's called a smartphone grandpa

>action packed event
This thread glows

Attached: ag-dvx200-2.jpg (740x451, 62K)

I want to live stream a political event so yes it does go on pol

get a 360 camera and you can cover all angles for rewatching in VR
bestbuy.com/site/samsung-gear-360-real-360-degree-4k-vr-camera-white/5887500.p?skuId=5887500&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1255843&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu6b6uY754QIVXhitBh26lAU-EAkYBiABEgIrf_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attached: 360cam.jpg (290x640, 22K)

Just put your phone in selfie mode, then proceed to hang yourself.

reported to dhs for laughs, eat shit nigger

Plz notice me senpai. Plz stalk me feds. I'm so goddamn lonely

*An action packed event*
Interesting. What's your budget

i would think camcorder of some sort

body cam would imply you have to be within 5 ft of things and its too close for most happenings

camcorders can also zoom so u can snipe shots and get interesting shit from afar

When I sleep at night and the webcam is facing my bed, I play movies on my PC so that the feds have something entertaining to watch while they do their jobs too

get a handicam or some shit and make sure you use a gimbal

Tarrant Kit or

how sweet!

gopro

Aww how thoughtful.

kek

I think he means he needs something hands free so he can hold his rifle and reload clips and shit.

Please don't do anything insane.
:-(

I saw boomer and cam.

What do you expect to achieve?

Seriously, if White genocide has taught us anything, it's that bullet wars are the least successful way to off an enemy.

I always say good night to them and make sure I kiss my camera, its the least I can do for having them watch over me all the time :)

>gopro

this, gopro are designed for this kind of stuff. can wear on helmet/hat and that way it tracks your PoV where you are looking instead of where your body is facing.

Attached: gopro.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

GoPro w/ Chest Mount
proven setup when i go free riding
doesn't look remotely as retarded as a helmet cam
also
this thread glows

Attached: 1550411447147.jpg (378x396, 14K)

Get one of those Brand new GoPros without the shake, make sure it has a nice protector case so it doesn’t get broken or damaged, wouldn’t want to have your money squandered

>What type of body cam should I purchase if I wanted to live stream an action packed event? I am a 39 year old boomer that's out of touch with technology

Attached: 1516306181732.png (1110x590, 572K)