*sighs*

Which one of you idiots did this?

Fucking hell.

edition.cnn.com/2019/04/30/us/university-of-north-carolina-charlotte-shooting/index.html

Attached: antherpol.png (733x494, 133K)

it was the bosnians

Reports are surfacing that one Samuel Hyde is alleged to be responsibility for this tragic event.

>Charlotte
>Community college

Gonna have to go with niggers, jim.

The shooting today was done by a feral mixed race kid.

By a nigger.

I thought niggers didn't go to school?

The pictures of the guy look like a nigger

UNCC stands for University of North Carolina Charlotte campus. It’s still a nigger tier liberal campus though tbf.

Community college is where they go when they don't want to admit they're just dumb niggers. The toppest of the top wind up at actual universities and state schools, but they're still sub-standard by any rational measure.

I used to work at a convenience store across the street from the black student union. The only time there was ever any fights or stabbings on campus, you can bet it was happening there. And those occurred almost every time the black student union held an event. They'd also steal liquor as a group. 20 would walk in, stand at the counter and a masked one would run in and grab a few 24 packs of beer. Then the rest would block you so you couldn't chase the nigger with the beer. They'd then all just leave without paying for anything. Usually saying something about 'cracka' as they left.

If that's how university niggers behaved, I shudder to think about community college coons.

Mestizo

Dude, it's a community college. All the state schools have 'satellite campuses' that are really just community colleges.

Basketball Americans LOVE they some sports at dem skoos

community colleges won't kick you out for just lounging around their facilities talking to girls. so there are a lot of niggers on campus.

its not a satellite campus

A mass shooting happened at a USA school??? This is not newsworthy. It happens like 5 times a day in that dump of a country.

Based

>redit

>The toppest of the top wind up at actual universities and state schools
wrong. you're a fucking moron if you got to uni and pay $50k+ semesters fees for classes you could have taken at a community college for $4k then transfered into a uni to take specific classes for your major.

It just keeps happening.
Stop shooting up schools and places of worship.
It's just my opinion, though.

Attached: 1554996429646.jpg (876x550, 59K)

University of North Carolina isn't in Charlotte.

have sex

>paying for education

Attached: heyits_insertnamehere_.jpg (866x1300, 151K)

>leaf

Attached: canada.png (1365x1007, 1.48M)

no its mostly Dinduishas beating the shit out of indentured servant fat cat whammens larping as teachers.

Fucking Ontario leafs are the worst

White AF
(if he's mixed, no surprise there, either, 3/4 of you jackfucks are hapas and mestizos)
Clearly Autistic
Clearly Fucking Ugly
Nasty
Unfit for civilized society

OF COURSE it was one of you fucking losers.

Attached: trystan white.jpg (498x501, 63K)

Let me guess, you are one of the inbred redneck racist Alberta leafs?

lol that looks like a white person to you? what inner city do you reside in?

again its not a satellite school. by the way the school system is structured you have the a unc board or governors that monitors 16 universities that operate on their own without the other universities getting involved. by your logic nc state who is also under the the unc system and can go by unc raleigh if they chose to would be a satellite university. hell charlotte has been looking at dropping the unc part of the name so people would stop confusing it for a satellite university. the only reason it hasn't is because the current chancellor is stubborn

oh let me guess you're the exception for Jow Forums the big man on campus gracing us with your presence

dude..what..like who cares. you nerd

Attached: shit news.png (444x426, 231K)

Nope but you know i was money on you being an Ontario faggot hahah fucking always an Ontario leaf

Better than you Albertan child fuckers

I'm from Vancouver island but its hilarious how easy a Toronto fag is to spot. Fucking hilarious Ahmed

It’s not a satellite campus. Ever heard of UC Berkeley or UCLA? They’re both the university of California, but in different cities. Same deal here.

it was me!

Attached: 5e5af33b8a634ecc30037737c639459b8f617edd_hq.gif (500x281, 239K)

He got away with it again.

So you're a slanty eyed noodle eating Asian?

Bahaha

Go home to China

This

Early reports show that this man was seen fleeing the scene of the crime. If anyone knows his whereabouts, he is wanted for questioning as a potential accomplice in this crime.

Attached: sam hyde.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

>OF COURSE
Is that you, Cenk?

>Which one of you idiots did this?
the user who posts directly below me did it

Neither will universities. If anything you can blend in much better since there will be a lot of different buildings to go hang out in

Honestly I would fuck her

As someone from Charlotte, UNCC isn't community collage. It's like the shitier version of Chapel Hill, but you still pay.

Haha a racist from Ontario? You have to be brown . Hahah fucking hilarious. So funny how easy it is to spot indoctrinated Ontario fags

Chapel Hill is a fucking apartment complex...

You guys should both go home if that's the case

They do, but only to shoot other people of poc colors

I am not even from Ontario you dumb inbred hillbilly Albertan.

>Tfw you are too embarrased to admit you are from Alberta and lie by saying you are from BC

>University campus
And nothing of value was lost.

This was inevitable. College is a business that's meant to extract money from students. It's an ever expanding, government subsidized industry. Now, they managed to enroll more and more degenerates. Before, only the elite or people who earned and appreciate their education were allowed in. Now every idiot with a gun can get in.

Hahah sure. Hilarious how deep I am in your kitchen. Ontario fag.

910 niggers hmu
kik: hadal
discord: hadal#4550

CNN breaking news!!

Shooter confirmed to be a WHITE MALE (with curly pubic hair on his head, a gorilla nose and gray scale filter turned up to max) in our exclusive photos!

I went to community college for a couple years to save some money, since everything transferred to real universities. There were TONS of blacks. When I finally did transfer to a local actual university, funny, there were practically no blacks, other than athletes on the sports teams.I don't know if they all stopped after getting a useless associate degree, or went to far away colleges, but my guess is that none of them actually did any schoolwork and just flunked out, costing their parents and probably the tax payers tons of money.

Lmao uncc isn't community college, you probably have it confused with cpcc, which is unironically more based.

access to college depends on income, community college is cheap and access to community college is easier. most rich white people are able to get into universities at ease. also you are not taking into consideration socioeconomic status and the direct correlation between school status (title I) and college entrance. your guess seems just bad? actually most non-white people do more work in education because they have to work twice as hard. (the research is everywhere)

Looks jewish.

This