What the HECK happened?

What the HECK happened?
Has he always been like this? is Israel blackmailing him with footage of him diddling kids on Epstein's island?
Has he been replaced with a reptilian shapeshifter?
What the heck is going on

Attached: zion45.png (960x763, 111K)

Israel interfered with the 2016 election to get him elected.

THICC

shutup libtard Jew shill, Trump is the fucking best president we've ever had and we're still not tired of winning yet! SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1555501120351.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

He is pandering to Jews because that's what you need to do as a Politician in the US.
As a President once said: "After my election I'll have more flexibility"

I think the deep state are orchestrating to put him behind bars but only the Jews are powerful enough to save him so he is giving the Jews everything they want as an offering to protect him from Prison.

are you implying that if we go vote for him again he'll suddenly be totally based and stop being a traitor?

Are you implying that not voting for him and letting Biden get potus will make anything better at all?

Do you honestly believe this?
How can you possibly say this is the case?
There's a difference between pandering to the Jews, and becoming a super Zionist.
He hasn't just pandered, he's made Jewish history and is revered in Israel.

It's almost as if Biden was picked to give Trump an easy win.
it's almost as if voting is pointless because no matter what happens, Americans lose and the Jews win.

grow up jew

Eh, I don't really believe in it but I have a tiny shred of hope.
I mean we've all heard a million times how most Jews voted Hillary. Maybe he wants to earn their support because he realizes the power they have.

Doesn't matter, I'm voting /Pocahontas/ anyways screw throwing away my vote on ZionDon.

He's just a very good Goy

Attached: 1553791938743.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

>answering my question with a question
that's a very jewish thing to do

>Are you implying that not voting for him and letting Biden get potus will make anything BETTER at all?
Absolutely not, things will be EXACTLY THE SAME no matter which one of them wins. There will still be 1,000,000+ shitskins allowed into the country every year, it will still be almost a crime to be both white and not cucked, our country will continue to be morally, spiritually (and increasingly financially) bankrupt, and republican morons will still lie about how they could totally fix it if we would just get them into power (you know, like we did in 2016 when they had the presidency, the house and the senate).

You people that are voting to "stop le ebil Biden" are basically just playing cards on a sinking ship and freaking out over who's gonna win the next hand. It's moronic and you aren't going to "scare" any reasonable people into voting for your preferred traitor. There is NO POLITICAL SOLUTION, voting at this point is a waste of your time.

Attached: 2QTCMYWUCQ4HNFG7RNS43MQF4M.jpg (1484x989, 107K)

Has anyone here considered that perhaps the burgers are the real masters? I know that pol is mostly memeing with Jews, following the age old tradition, but I think everyone overestimates the Jews.

The US supports Israel not because we kiss their ass, but because they are better than their neighbors. The Six Day War showed to the US that the Arabs were totally incompetent and useless. The Soviets were scrambling to get a peace offer, and Jordan was begging to get out of the war, having been dragged in by Nasser. The Israelis are useful tools of the burgers. Trump gave American approval to the Jews to use Jerusalem as their capital because the Arabs were worthless, and their protest was nothing anyway. The Saudis are already in our pockets. They give us oil, we give them weapons and economically ruin their rival Iran. The Jews exist because we allow them too pol. Mossad is the CIA's pawn. If we frown, they apologize. In return for them being useful and effective tools, we allow them nukes and pay them some useless lip service against antisemitism. It's 4D chess. Best thing is, you guys on pol think it's the other way around. The Jews don't run our government, we run theirs.

Kushner is his the toppest of top advisers. Now begone.

>I know that pol is mostly memeing with Jews
Do you shills/newfags think that repeating this over and over will just make it true? It won't.

>i think everyone overestimates the jews
i think you're wrong

>the us supports Israel because [insert bullshit pro-kike talking point]
no

>actually WE control the jews lol
*inserts statistics about jews and media*
*inserts statistics about jews and supreme court*
*insert link to USS Liberty incident*

Attached: 1502393107036.jpg (800x960, 83K)

sure thing moshique

Attached: 1503117098344.jpg (819x1024, 265K)

Trump was not revealing himself to be a Zionist before the election.
Since 2016 his Jewish support has steadily skyrocketed after he has sucked them off every chance he gets.

Yeah, yeah, you caught me. I'm secretly apart of of the Jewish plan to conquer the world by making every other's populace eat each other. Best thing is that it's working. You're importing so many migrants from Africa and Latin America. Your white girls refuse to have children, and choose to whore away their days until they're burnt out and depressed.

Soon the tax base will burn out, and there will only be the migrants, and the politicians who sold you out. The migrants will eat them, and each other until North America and Europe are balkanized little warlord kingdoms, killing and robbing each other. You got played, and your populace doesn't care. All they care about is to stick their head in the sand and surf Instagram and Snapchat. Then the internet will go out, and it won't come back on. Then they'll realize they should have listened, and fought. Too late then.

Every civilization has to go sometimes folks. The time of the West is ending, and the time of the Jewish master race has come.

>imagine being this deluded.

He's not a zionist. He had not given them everything they want. Why is Assad still in power? Why did we not invade Iran? Why are we trying to make peace in the middle east? Israel is against all that

BRAAAAAAAAAP

based truth

Israel shits on 57 countries for us, why would we not support them?

>He's not a Zionist

Attached: migat.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Exactly. Trump knows he has a hard-fought race ahead of them and everyone knows Jews are key.

maybe you shouldn't of apposed the mass immigration of muslims then, biggot

>Muh neopotism
>Muh 1967 warship

He's been like this for literally decades. If you 'tards were too stupid not to notice it until now then it's on you.

He really wasn’t though. There’s one famous quote from the 90s where he said “I rather have a Jew count my money than a black man” or something in that line. In today’s world that will get you beheaded. Also means he didn’t work with anyone Jewish at the time,

Goat fuckers posting again/

>because there are no Jews in the Deep State

Attached: 1554256828804.jpg (193x261, 11K)