Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

HOLY SHIT. MUELLER IS SPEAKING. Could this turn into something big?

>Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

>The letter and a subsequent phone call between the two men reveal the degree to which the longtime colleagues and friends disagreed as they handled the legally and politically fraught task of investigating the president. Democrats in Congress are likely to scrutinize Mueller’s complaints to Barr as they contemplate the prospect of opening impeachment proceedings and mull how hard to press for Mueller himself to testify publicly.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-complained-that-barrs-letter-did-not-capture-context-of-trump-probe/2019/04/30/d3c8fdb6-6b7b-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html?utm_term=.a6c40c2e5d42

Attached: QWWXHATLTYI6TPR2GMQXEQFFHE.jpg (1484x886, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fucking nothing. Mark my words. Trump wins 2020.

Perfect bait for him to be called to testify before congress.

From the article:
"In a cordial and professional conversation, the Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General's March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading. But, he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the Special Counsel's obstruction analysis," Kupec said.

You guys need to keep reading. The story never ends with the headline.

>mfw the consequences will never be the same

Attached: YOU DUN GOOFED.png (716x975, 56K)

>counsel concludes Trump didn't "collude"
>oy vey he was obstructing the investigation of the "collusion" he didn't commit

Why doesn’t congress call Mueller to testify? Because his story is BS? It’s all a setup to undermine Barr’s testimony tomorrow.

I hope I am never in a situation where I have to make that face.

They're going to.

>Perfect bait for him to be called to testify before congress.
Then what? Are you seriously expecting anything resembling finality to any of this?

>I mean you were right that we wasted everyone's time and money, but why did you have to put it like that?

Can someone explain to me why Mueller didn't just present his findings/testify in the first place?

Because then the dog and pony show would have had to end, and it would risk Trump being able to actually be effective, and also make the Democrats seem as petty as they really are.

Read the report again
Mueller was explicitly denied from being able to look into it by Sessions
Page 2
Anything that would result in criminal charges for Trump was not allowed to be looked into
This was known back in March 2018, its just sad to see only Democrats understand they serve the law

I don't get it! Didn't Barr release the Mueller report???

Nope
He released a series of photos
Federal reports are written in text
Releasing a fake report is illegal
waiting out Congress isn't
Pelosi is known to never enforce subpoenas, its why Holder wasn't held either since Bolton wasn't

Then, aspects of the Mueller investigation as-yet unaddressed will be testified to by the man himself in his first public statement on the subject. The demosharts of the congressional committees may get answers they don't expect to their probing questions and the redactions in the report make it clear that it interrelates with ongoing investigations.

Ultimately, I don't think there will be some grand Hollywood moment where a bunch of big fish are charged and arrested en mass. I think most of the "events" resultant from Trump's victory will be slow and incremental and no matter what Trump does or says, a part of me will always be open to the idea that he is compromised.

All we can do is watch diligently and try to make sense of things as they happen.

Cope

Oh fuck!

Yep, that's what the trumpists do when they realize they shot their loads on a big fat nothingburger that was known

Fuck RINO Trump

Twitter-twatter sure is going on about #ImpeachBarr lol I thought only elected officials could get impeached. Barr is not an elected official. He was hired. Bunch o retards.

Fpbp

Attached: 1556474936473.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

He's just covering his own ass from the flak, doesn't change shit and doesn't matter now.

Smart dems dont want mueller under oath in front of republicans. They will bear down on things that are glossed over in the report because it exposes dems. Will get asked numerous questions about the steele dossier. Reps will ask about carter page and papadoupoulus stuff (cia fbi gchq and other foreign intel). They can ask why fusion gps/dnc connection to vesylnitskaya (don jr meeting) was omitted from report.

Mueller is /ourguy/. NEVER FORGET.

>i didn't say trump wasn't guilty of collusion with russia i just said there was no evidence

fuck mueller, that nigger should have been tarred, feathered, and ran out of town with the whole anthrax debacle

And yet no one is asking exactly what the "lack of context". Did he not include enough to support Trumps innocence so the media took what little support there was & twisted it into guilt?

Trying this hard to keep muh russia alive

Attached: boring bullshit.jpg (640x425, 83K)

>you don't understand the context
>we committed a lot of crimes in the process and we really wanted and needed him to be guilty of something so we just stalled and danced around the subject at the end

If Trump is a RINO, then what are literally every other Republican in office?

Attached: 9cae07c580fc8ea4fd649379500067b19acbe542843abdf07bf34ab4138ece14.png (644x629, 394K)

>Mark my words.
Robert Reich is calling on Congress to arrest AG Bill Barr. CNN gets tipped off so we can see AG Barr do a perp walk out of the White House played over and over again for weeks.

Attached: AGBillBarr.jpg (307x375, 18K)

I don't know but the whole report has been released at this point. Redactions according to law of course. Is he saying he'd like to release the whole thing unredacted? I'd like to question him myself.

AHA SO DRUMPFH WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT THIS WHOLE TIME AND BARR COVERED IT UP! IMPEACH!

No shit. That's why the only way to get him there that makes sense and won't draw complaints about republican strongarming is to provoke the predictable af liberal media into forcing the retardems into unwisely subpoenaing mueller themselves. plain as fucking day.

Mueller investigated Israel, the Federal Reserve and the Rothschilds. That's what was redacted. It's happening.

kek

what happened to the idiot saying Mueller was ourguy and taking down the deepstate

Dems have been working Mueller for weeks now to contain the fallout from the sham investigation. Remember that Barr offered to have Mueller review and make final edits to the letter before it was released. Mueller was the one who refused.

>Trump is guilty of hindering an investigation into a crime he never committed we need to impeach this man now!

>got the actual report weeks ago
Absolutely nothing he could raise as an issue with how it was introduced can change the fact that the report itself was a nothingburger, unless his claim now is that he had been compromised the the time of writing the report and lied to the country in claiming that things didn't happen when they did.

4D chess indeed

Bullshit Bernie will win due to kids

Mueller is ourguy
the deepstat goes down tomorrow
checkm

>washington post
all i need to see to know that this is bullshit
fuck off shill

>Trump obstructed us framing him
kek
also what difference does it mater what Barr's report says? The entire report is available right now (with some redactions)

Attached: doubt.png (123x143, 41K)

>2 years
>40 investigators
>30 million dollars

ZERO COLLUSION

The walls are closing in on the collusionists.

In the next several weeks, Inspector General Michael Horowitz is expected to issue his summation of the potential abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by top officials in the Obama Administration.Horowitz announced last March that his office would examine the Justice Department’s conduct “in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person.” That U.S. person is Trump campaign associate Carter Page. In October 2016, just two weeks before the presidential election, the Justice Department submitted an application to the FISC seeking authorization to wiretap Page. The court filing accused Page, a Naval Academy graduate and unpaid campaign advisor, of being an agent of Russia.

The application cited the infamous Steele dossier—unsubstantiated political propaganda that had been funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee—as its primary source of evidence. But the specific political origin of the dossier intentionally was omitted in the court filing. (Robert Mueller similarly tap danced around the role of Fusion GPS, the political consulting firm that hired Christopher Steele to create the dossier. Mueller never mentioned the name “Fusion GPS” in the 448-page document, referring to it only vaguely as “the firm that produced the Steele reporting.”)

Former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates signed the original FISA application. It was renewed three times; subsequent signers included former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. If there’s one document that represents the malevolence, chicanery and arrogance of the original Trump-Russia collusion fraudsters, it’s the Page FISA application.

Attached: Thx JC.png (631x589, 652K)

This is not 'photos', you dip. This is text.

justice.gov/storage/report.pdf