Serious Question

>You snap your fingers, you remove 100% of an entire race of people.
Truly, give your answer Jow Forums.

Attached: thanos-snap-infinity-war.jpg (1437x894, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes

Attached: 1507061567899.png (349x438, 215K)

Attached: 11552468280.gif (400x228, 1.02M)

>All white people.
With us gone. The world will fall apart and everyone will start killing each other.

Attached: snap!.gif (498x470, 2.35M)

niggers

The Kentucky derby

Shit is stupid as fuck

leafs

Attached: 1520080587600.jpg (750x708, 102K)

>veryone will start killing each other.

whats the difference to now?

FPBP
Remove all jews in the name of Jesus

Anything remotely black. Dominicans, poos, everything

lol
if white people left who would reign supreme and police/guide the people of the world, the chinese or russians?

Attached: ngbbs4879b4f9ec7ff.jpg (400x296, 19K)

To be 100% honest it would only be jews.
Everyone else is cool.

There is no such thing as race. If you snap we all die.

Negroids, it'll end a good chunk of the spic population too so you guys are welcome

Russians are white

>remove all kikes
>thinks jewsus would be except
lmao

yadda yadda w.e, who would take over and rule the world

Niggers. Then we can actually use Africa for something useful.

Spics/Latinos, since they're a legitimate threat to this country, followed by kikes then niggers--the latter of which does a wonderful job of culling its on numbers vs the spics that literally outbreed the people here, while making us learn their shitty language, which is exactly how the kikes want to keep things.

*exempt

>le jewish comic book character
Stop fucking posting this shit

i think most people would think niggers if they have low iq, which i understand but theoretically they are not a smart enough or oragnized enough threat, it probably be jews

FPBP

>doesn't say which one
bye bye Tau

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.95M)

Not a race... Low IQ people should be eliminated.

I'm not saying kill them, just remove warning labels from things and let it work itself out naturally.

I would use fucked up logic to consider jews and spics the same race, then het rid of both. Blacks can be easily dealt with in this country but the spic problem is a tumor that is out of control. It is literally becoming their country.

Pussy worshippers.

>pit bulls and Chihuahuas have almost all the same dna so they're the same!

One race, the human race

I hate jews and niggers but I would never miss a chance to wipe the chinese chimps
They are absolutely the worst thing happened in this unfortunate planet

Kikes are both a race and a religion though. Under op's rules you can only genocide a race. Would that mean that all non-ethnic kikes would remain?

Attached: hankswegl.jpg (500x404, 39K)

so who do you think most of them would be statistically

Male feminists and white leftists

I'd delete everyone who isn't white in America so Americans could go back to being considered its own ethnogenesis of a new white race, sort of like how Australians were thought of until the chink invasion and how Boers are still thought of as being their own race.

Attached: when the tuck cucks you.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Niggers.

I think there's an above average chance that my non-specific snap will evaporate abbos and inner-city whites as well, so win/win/win.

I think Jews are still useful as a counter to the chinks. Niggers are just a drain on everyone.

Attached: indeed.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Jews

Not even the second worst faction.

Jews to the point that anyone with even 2% of their DNA will die.

You know who.

Attached: 1555819174063.jpg (608x477, 129K)

We need niggers to give whites a hard time because soft time create soft men. We will always have to drag our retarded half gorilla brother around.

>Thinking your decision to snap the niggers doesn't also remove the sand-niggers and shekel-niggers.

By 2022 there will be over one billion low iq niggers in the world. The answer is simple. I'd snap my fingers and kill the jews.

Eskimos

lol the only reason you have comfort saying that is because minorities hate blacks more than whites and will handle your problems for you

Do muslims count as a race user? D:
Else, Arabs.

jews

One race. The human race.

Females

Attached: society.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Both the Chinese and the Russian are white

Niggers are the race on the rise. Take them out and there will not be a population boom with any other race for a while at least. And there will be no more niggers.

Lets finish the job.

Attached: 1549343237423.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

just imagine though, seriously, if africa all of a sudden was empty, unoccupied.

if both usa and china got intel at the exact same time, who would invade succesfully first you think?

>its not about race
>yeah but what race would it be
Well we know you wouldn't make it

This is actually the most retarded answer of all time

these threads are getting really old

Bottom text
>white knighting this hard

Whites, not because I hate you, but because even if you remove a race you dislike, it won't be enough.
By removing you, I'm giving you peace.

he'd come back 3 days later, pissed as all hell

mud people

This. Alternatively, snap my fingers and transport all Europeans to a different planet so we can explore and grow in peace. (Until the Catholics, Protestants, and pagans start fighting, that is.)

>tfw when atlas won't kill himself

welp, you just outed yourself as a nigger dude

It’s the opposite
>white ppl gone
>no more leftist bullshit
>no more assimilation and immigration
>every country in peace minding their own shits

hes obviously not God, when someone else is in control

man if only he could truly feel that fear, the fear of no control

>You snap your fingers, you remove 100% of an entire race of people.
Since muslims are not people, what happens if you think of muslims and do the snippety snappers?

thats acutllay very true, it would be the right kind of tribal again

FPBP

>leftist bullshit gone
>right kind of tribal
>tribal
>white

Attached: bankwupt.jpg (630x625, 60K)

honestly, white people.

they've done nothing but destroy this planet through greed and self-interest.

ITT people confuse Jews with white people

I don't snap; I bring peace.

See

whites, no ifs no buts

How could it be anything but the Jews user?

Everyone who's not middle-class. That's how you get the Jews, spics, niggers, and other undesirables all at the same time.

I'll have a coke

Attached: pvj9s9qdl1c11.gif (500x213, 936K)

Alternatively anyone with an IQ below 130. I'm not sure whether or not I'd make it, but it'd still be worth it if I didn't.

It will be every other races try to genocide each other or enslave each other.

There'd still be Jews, but they'd be disarmed, and they'd have low birth rates.

But you'd also end up with a bunch of faithless liberal degenerates.

so basically all people with dark skin

Chinks.

Attached: ThisIsYou.png (501x585, 297K)

Only if I was included. I hate this shallow existence

The Chinese would immediately enslave Africa and scramble to own emptied Europe while India, Pakistan, and Iran nuke one another into oblivion.

I'm afraid this would be correct. Nobody would be pushing globalization anymore and everyone would become extremely tribal.

Then China would subjugate the rest of the world.

Jews
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

brown.
be it brown outside, or brown inside. jew and muzzy included here.
brown of any shade, which covers all from lightest yellow to shit darkie.

snap finger to kill brown.

This. End it all

Yeah, but at least they'd be without the influence of Satanic Jews or nog rappers.
A white nigger is still much better than a nigger nigger, at least imo, simply from the huge genetic advantage. I mean, people tend towards what they're naturally capable of, so there'd at least be something to work with.

Bad idea. The majority of your electricians, plumbers, maintenance techs, machinists, welders are average to low IQ, despite being skilled at their jobs. Sure you'd kill all the McFaggots but it would come at the price of literally all of society collapsing in ~3 months as things weren't repaired.

Kikes, because once the biggest plague is gone, we can actually deal with the minor ones and get shit right.

Asians. They're the only real endgame threat to whites. Jews will eventually be assimilated and nogs placed under control.

chinks, obviously, no question
but you obviously already knew that chink

>remove 100% of an entire race of people
Whites.
The more red pilled I becomes the more i see that all the worlds problems are from white people.
White people are the cancer of the planet.

>nothing changes

Attached: 41044573-9601-401B-9ABE-86784BECFF79.jpg (600x611, 18K)

Jewish mother = kike

Also, ethnic Jews do not consider non-ethnic Jewish converts real Jews.