WHY THE FUCK DOES THE BLUE COLLAR WORKERS ALWAYS GETS BASHED ON BY THE LGBT FAGGOTS

Attached: Boilermakers-Local-5-About-Us.jpg (780x1333, 187K)

cuz they are faggots

Because they’re busy contributing to society instead of spreading aids

tradefag here. its because nobody in the trades conform to their politically correct rhetoric. we mock each other, call each other names, and make racist jokes all day while we work.

Because blue collar workers are uncultured and uneducated drumpf voters

This. And they cant penetrate and ruin it from within as you must be capable to actually do shit.

Idk but they make more money than pink haired hoes

I regret becoming a welder.
Shit sucks. I'm currently looking for a job with less responsibility and expectations.
>oh you're applying to be a welder? Surely you are willing to work 60-80 hours a week like the other 50 welder applicants we're considering, right user?
>No I just want my 40 hours and a decent wage.
>....go away, you're not a real welder. Welders HATE having free time.

idk
Im making 102k a year now as a union electrician and im only 26 also I have zero debt. They can say w/e the fuck they want about me. As the age old boomer saying goes
>I'm laughing to the bank!

Attached: 1540940011194.png (612x612, 437K)

Sissy graphic design and advertising fags BTFO by BASED tradesmen.

Because they’ve never done an honest days work in their lives.

In what way?
I was too and mostly blue collar dudes shit on gay folks. So I don't understand where OP is coming from, why he feels attacked
What's your job

The "intelligensia" always overestimates how much of that work they could get done after the revolution.

What local mate? Local 20, here.

Because fags are work shy and can't relate.
I never met a homosexual who was a hard worker.

because you've never met somebody like yourself

I'm in the same boat. My brother and I started our construction business last year and our first we made almost $300k and those tax cuts are saving us another $35k a year. Life is pretty fucking good

Attached: 1550516922497.jpg (569x760, 46K)

How many gay people have you actually met

Fpbp or spbp? I can’t decide

Just look for one-off jobs and part time work if you’re burnt out. If you go do a good job for lots of different people someone will pick you up full-time at the hours you want.

I can confirm this to be true. All forms of political correctness disappear inside the trenches. Pc really only exists in the management and above world, and that's just that way it is, nigger.

They both get an award user. 10/10 bretty gud

it's laughing all the way to the bank

Who gives a shit? He’s right. The bigger poof you are, the lazier you are. The only successful faggots (outside of Hollywood) are the ones who you would never know are gay

>Vest
>Tool lanyard
>Harness

10/10 safety standards would work

>t. Union framer drywaller

this is why we need unionization man.

>this

Attached: fghkfhuklgfhukl.png (480x545, 379K)

Because the LGBTQ Faggots were aggressivlet recruited by the CIA clowns under Obamba Brennan,and Clapper so they could be in your face and nothing happens to them. The ones you see in big media events are the enemy and they are traitorous faggot kuntz.

Attached: CIA reaches out to LGBT community.png (1184x996, 254K)

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1554757771120.jpg (576x551, 41K)

>how many faggots does it take to change a light bulb?
>3
>one to call the lighting designer
>one to serve hor dourves
>and one to say "that's fabulous"

So basically you're telling me you're full of shit.
>they don't work hard except those who you don't know are gay
So gays work hard just some of them don't. What a profound revelation
>Also I don't know any but this is definitely true
Try not to act like complete fucking retards guys. It's actually pretty embarrassing.

Hahahahahaha

I can confirm this. I wlaked up to a black dude i worked with and whispered. Black lives dont matter. He laughed his ass off. Then me and all the mexis make fun of each other all day. Fuck PC culture.

don't vote republican, the Reagan administration destroyed organized labor and working class in America because businesses didn't want to change to increase their profit rate. It was easier to cute wages and benefits of hard-working blue-collar Americans..

What are some trades that don't require expensive training and pay pretty well? Do professional drivers make good $$$? Pls help me escape the white collar crapchute.

I am doing work currently that involves talking with people 40% of the time, typing out lengthy reports 40% and driving to different sites 20% of the time. I don't mind the typing and driving so much but all the interaction with people exhausts me. I don't hate people or anything, it's just that I feel exhausted when I'm around them.

Foreskin electrician here. During our morning line up meetings, I will give my safety speech and then either pair or group the men up for their days tasks. I will never call them by their real names, it's always faggot, nignog, niglet for the apprentices, the Asian guy is known as the Roadway Terror, pasta negro for the wops. You get the idea, everyone gets along great and we do great work on the jobsite.

All of them. Most will do OJT for a decent applicant. It will take a few years to make top scale but as long as you arent a tard and can show up on time everyday its a win. Stay away from driving it fucking sucks dick.

Insulator
Laborer
Taper

Are two I can think of from the top of my head that are easy and make money.

Anytime you join the union shook is free though.

Yep

Huge reason why work and washes are so shit these days is not only because of outsourcing and immigration but also because unions are mostly destroyed

HVAC is pretty easy. Gas tickets are easy to get. Refrigeration ticket takes a bit longer.

>Foreskin electrician here
excuse me what the fuck

Attached: 1553708101822.jpg (691x672, 395K)

Trades kinda suck balls, I’m a commercial/industrial HVACR tech doing mostly Refrig and Boilers on big buildings.

Make good money $32hr but am always rushing around while being freezing cold or boiling hot.

I do service by the way, companies put all the work on the tech and then dick around in the office.

I should have went for architecture or engineering, that way I don’t kill my body and soul to fatten up the owners/salesman’s pockets.

This. I work in ship repair, all the guys in the shops are funny and have good personalities. The only types that don’t get along with them are faggots.

I was living in artist communes for a few years and the hate definitely goes both ways but they still fuck one another. A male to female post op tranny I now work with in a barber shop is dating a very masculine construction worker and apparently they have great sex.

Attached: reddit.jpg (229x250, 9K)

You in the fly over states?

I'm around Philly making 56/hr

This doesn't sound unrealistic except
>foreskin electrician

Attached: volks.jpg (735x417, 72K)

Probably wanted to write “foreman” but since he’s typed “foreskin” on Jow Forums numerous times it autocorrect went with the latter.

Until you get no work next year and now you've made $50,000 a year for the past two years...and then $30,000 a year and some change when you can't work the year after that. Trades are for smoothbrains who can't into job security.

if you have social skills be a barber and if you're not afraid of being stereotyped as a homo then do a full on hairdressing/barbering program. women will pay you hundreds to dye thair hair and it's just an hour or so of painting certain parts with pre mixed chemicals and letting it sit and telling them it looks great after. Male stylists have a 50% easier time attracting clients than female ones (though the girls are often better at it)

Where do you live? Our welders in ship repair are doing 55 hours a week on US naval vessels, that’s during surge demand, it plummets next month. You should find a Naval shipyard in the states. There’s going to be a high demand for you guys for at least another generation or two.

after working years in demolition I can concur that no one gives a fuck about your politics or gender construct, any joke that can be told is shared

New England, $32hr is my normal pay but I’ve had prevailing wage up to $116hr for two weeks straight and come across $64-80hr rate jobs here and there. Work year round tho with no waiting on install bids/contracts since I do service calls for no-cooling/no-heat/no-dhw.

My friend setup a barbershop in FL with a patriot boomer theme: pallet wood on the walls, Gadsden flags, muh second amendment signs, he does pretty well getting.

Any degree of labour with higher-than-retail intensity and a need for camaraderie types of male interaction and bonding is a very reliable way to foster enough T production, discipline and general psychological probity that the gamut of mentally degenerative issues associated with being a faggot often begin to rapidly clear up.
Obviously it's no guarantee of anything, but you'll find that the cloud of convoluted theorycrafting that idle leftists get stuck in tends to dissipate under those conditions. It's a very quick way to straighten someone's shit out if they've been idly thinking and pondering and hypothesizing their way into leftist lifestyles of self-harm.

Because of "toxic masculinity", construction workers are usually chads that's why.

>any joke that can be told is shared

I’m not telling jokes though, I just started naming (((them))) and now my coworkers are interested.

Yea, they can't Cuz feelings the Work or skill it takes to do the Job and we know they are a whiny douche that could not change a toil seat trying to tell us how to handle life.

Pharmaceuticals, hospitals, and any industrial process has some interesting stuff to work on.

More for other guys, if they aren't sure about trades. But works consistent work and a lot of practical science is involved. You can do anything from controls (pnuematic, solid state, programing) to running pipe (brazing, welding, threaded) and electrical, refrigeration, steam, hydronics, motors and pump troubleshooting/installations.

It's good physical nerd shit.

Attached: IMG_30042019_225240.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

This, if you're not in a union, otherwise you can just collect unemployment between jobs like everyone else.

I guess that's normal for the area?

I do the same kind of work. Installs and service calls. Boilers, centrifugals, refers.

I'm happy with the field and we're I can wind up. Was just wondering why you want to get out

>Hate the things that you can never be.
Faggots and dykes could never do a blue collar jobs. They know that they're the corner stones of modern civilization. They can't live their godless failure that they call life without them. Acknowledging them would acknowledge their own failures.

I already do everything you just stated daily, my main customers are hospitals, nursing homes, chemical plants, office buildings schools.

My last 3 days has been switching over 2 Evan I cooling towers, 2 trane chillers and 8 Westinghouse air handlers to cooling while PMing them and verifying proper operation.

Beats the body, cancerous shit left and right, constantly rushed, on call.

I’d rather make a bit less and have more summer for motorcycle, fishing, etc. Also early mornings suck when you are digging into a trane chiller 30min after waking up.

I’m at the point where I want to use my brain to make my money more than physical labor, I’m looking into getting some Johnson Controls certs and trying to branch into the building management controls side.

For what it's worth. it's spelled Hors d'oeuvre.

Any surveyors here? I'm looking to go to my community college for surveying while working as a surveying assistant.

Yeah, I kind of already came to terms with dying from some rare ass cancer when I'm 65.

Service guys always make better control techs than the clowns that come out of college with no knowledge of how systems should work.

Just sucks, siemens/Honeywell and other companies pay their controls techs shit if theyre not union

this shit still happens in the union, stupid faggots. teveryone knows the jewish mob owns the unions. the masons shabbos goys ruin everything.

>Foreskin electrician
>leaf
checks out

Yep. Work: the way its meant to be.

Are you retarded? Electricians are not oil workers, you mouth breather. Do you think trade work just dries up like that? Do you think job security doesn't exist in trades? You calling people smoothbrains is pretty rich. Not once have I ever been at risk of losing my job - and not once has there not been more work than we can do.

I have only ever seen it go the other way to be honest, why do blue collar workers constantly bash the arts and need to be congratulated for doing their fucking jobs? That's what I'd like to know.

I had a lesbian come and hug me the other day after I fixed her Lez-mobile

Subaru Outback?

The beginning and end of it is that they cant infiltrate trade work. A corporate agent or a foreign agent or an (((agent))) can infiltrate HR or middle management or a university department without any issues because they can afford to be productive 70% of the time and lie steal and subvert the other 30%. But on a job site you are simply incapable of juggling your true purpose with your job because the job takes 100% of your effort.

>anything about trades
>I'm an X making six digits posters flood in
>Ask about incomes on glas door or friends in real life
>50k or less average salary
Hmmmmm

Attached: 1556470260740.png (1179x777, 256K)

>Roadway Terror
Underrated

Can confirm, I’m a gay twink and I’m lazy as fuck. However my bf is a masculine blue collar worker and he’s so embarrassed of being gay that he doesn’t even let me bring him lunch at work, you’d never know till he started eating your ass out :p

I work in construction. It’s Jow Forums irl.

Everyone calls each other a cunt, faggot or nigger. To an outsider obsessed with PC culture, it’s absolutely haram. However the intent behind the words is almost always positive.

Attached: 10FF772E-1627-45BE-9B97-8E65D3F6988E.jpg (200x159, 20K)

Is this some clever trade recruitment tactic? Like, shit, we need people, better go hit the message boards with jobless males.

worked in the warehouses and agree, we call each other by slang names only
>working in trade means getting shit done
>LGBT+++ cant get shit done since their too busy deciding on their sex