Trump said he would not do regime changes like other Presidents during the campaign trail

Trump said he would not do regime changes like other Presidents during the campaign trail.
So why is he doing a 180?

Attached: trump hypocrite.png (525x491, 218K)

Because he's just another jew owned neocon

because i fucking want gas at 1.50. the thought of that makes me so fucking erect.

pax americana

The US is learning. The less media coverage on the ground the better it is for profits.

Attached: 1553668763074.jpg (659x570, 43K)

Amen brother. Now let us slot some spics

Gas is going up because of the Iran sanctions.

we are about to get unlimited free oil (until it runs out and we find a new target) from Venezuela

You have more than enough oil in the US mainland.
But the petrodollar is more important than all that, which is why the price is being hiked.

It's the price he paid for a No Collusion No Obstruction verdict.

why would we waste our own oil? eventually everyone else will run out of oil and we will have our own left over

>OMG PEOPLE CANT HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART OR MIND DURING A SUDDEN MOMENT IN HISTORY!
fuck off loser. There isn't one answers to every solution

Because he's not pulling an Iraq or Libya. They already have a plan for the country after Maduro gets brutally executed on camera and his head paraded down Caracas. The country will go into the hands of the rightful parliament, under the leadership of Guaido.

Fuck commies, and fuck those who defend them. You crypto-commies are as bad as the biggest, hook-nosed kikes.

Attached: 1536894624839.jpg (480x459, 23K)

>He thinks Trump is in control.

If it results in the death of communists then I fully support our involvement

This. Communists aren't human.

Attached: 1529381762626.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>implying im wrong
it sucks but you will benefit from this as well. enjoy the low gas prices cuck

not a chance in hell it will lower the gas peaces. you live in a dream world.
i bet you still think the war on terror was a war on terror.

>He doesn't understand how a deep state operates
The US government is divided into at least two parts. How did the entire Mueller investigation not make that clear?

>not a chance in hell it will lower the gas peaces
oh yeah? do you have any reason to believe that other than you are a faggot who wishes bad stuff would happen? please tell me how increasing supply of a product doesnt lower the cost

It’s amazing how much magapedes have went from Paleo-Conservative types into full blown neocons as Trump continues to cuck more and more. It’s like they were never nationalistic to begin with.

Attached: 57525AFA-3407-4D51-9634-8F57B79B5930.jpg (600x656, 48K)

the price we pay for oil is priced by how much we are willing to pay for it. not by how much is available you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 647645764653.png (500x567, 188K)

>the price we pay for oil is priced by how much we are willing to pay for it. not by how much is available you absolute brainlet.
false. someone would sell it for less if that was true. you ever notice how every gas station has dif prices? lmao calling ME the brainlet. go back to your communist shithole

>180
You don't belong here, memeflag.

>just go start up your own oil refinery, bro.
really, dude?
all the gas stations are close the the same price in a general area.
are you a big fan of cool-aid by any chance?

>just go start up your own oil refinery, bro.
>implying all oil refiners were put there by god
you need to buy some bootstraps young man

European countries and the UN security council will always approve of military interventions and wars in south American countries.

It's not the U.S. Government you stupid fucking retard. It's the citizens of the nation.

Attached: 1556616574285.jpg (1085x1535, 146K)

Oh so now were neocons. Trump isn't a neocon. We're not going to war with Venezuela. We are not the ones who are forcing Democracy down the Barrell of a gun. Guido is doing that

>So why is he doing a 180?
He lies for the love of lying. Probably gets him hard.

Attached: T (133).jpg (589x602, 56K)

>he thinks you can just go start up an oil refinery without being already in the "family"
are you trying to larp as a boomer?
something is not quite right about you.

Attached: 1555703572818.jpg (882x731, 113K)