So we all know Pitbulls are absolutely nigger tier but what does Jow Forums think of the Rottweiler?

So we all know Pitbulls are absolutely nigger tier but what does Jow Forums think of the Rottweiler?

My sister-in-law wants to get a Rott after I dropped some pills on her about getting a shitbull but I don't know about that either. What's the deal with women and nigger dogs anyway? Just get a fucking lab lol

Attached: (01)_Rottweiler_5830118718_ce2570e348_o.jpg (512x768, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottweiler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If pit bulls are niggers, rottweilers are spics

Labs are gay user

Yeah, but at least you can leave a toddler alone with one. Also, the best dog is a golden retriever.

S Tier: Shiba inu, Akita Inu, Golden retriver, Malamute dog, Husky, German Shepard, Great dane, Tibetan Mastiff.

Attached: 1548476937456.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Dumb shit dog

If she doesn’t get a female dog she is probably gonna fuck it fyi

Get a fila brasileiro

Rottweiler is pre-1900s nigger dog.

rottweilers are alpha, ur a pussy i feel bad for ur sister

I have one. He acts like a pre-1900s nigger reincarnated as a dog.

he doesnt eat babies i assume
unlike the other niggerdog

They are ugly as fuck. And dumb as rocks to boot. Why would anyone want one of these things? They ARE literal niggers. They are as dumb as your sister is.

calm your tits autismo

Attached: 1552626218006.jpg (328x328, 50K)

For the record she is pregnant so a toddler will definitely be coming, which is why I was extra worried about her getting Mr. Pibbles. Are there any hard hitting facts about Rottweilers, the same way there are about shitbulls?

how dumb are they?

Get a doberman

Theyre were bread since latin times to be wardogs but they wont eat babies
theyre incredibly loyal
>and would probably protect ur baby instead of making it a play toy

They want to fuck those nigger dogs and it is cooler than fucking a poodle

They're definitely not dumb. They usually rank within the top 10 of intelligent dog breeds

A Mexican gangbanger told me if you cut off a rottweiler's head it is still dangerous twenty minutes later.

Also Rotties are the only viable pet that could stand a chance against a pitbull.

They’re fine unless you’re some kind of faggot nigger

Attached: D21379C9-4A87-4A15-8F29-B315DB3B64EB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Was he high on angel dust when he told you that

Get a Dalmatian

Smart and strong dogs that can be trained well. Pits have been poorly bred for decades and so many of them North America have aggressive and unpredictable tenancies bred into them.

It would be better to compare a Rotti with a German Shepard. They can be trained really well but only have the potential to be shitty in the hands of the wrong trainer.

You fuck right off nigger.

Thats a handsome rottie, i wanna get one soon

Tibetan mastiff is massive and has good bite force but its up to u if they would kill a pitbull

A turkish dog Kangal would actually def kill a pitbull, They have lockjaw and the strongest bit force in the world
And they dont eat babies

Rottweilers need space. Mine are great, their anger is similar to an aryan's anger. The problem isnt the capacity for violence pittbulls possess. The problem is their niggerish unpredictability

Rottweiler is a White man's dog from Roman imperial times:
>The Rottweiler is one of the oldest of herding breeds.[8] With a history possibly dating back to the Roman Empire,[9] the Rottweiler may be a descendant of ancient Roman drover dogs; a mastiff-type dog that was a dependable, rugged dog with great intelligence and guarding instincts. During their quest to conquer Europe, the Roman legions traveled in large numbers across the continent. The lack of refrigeration meant soldiers brought herds of cattle for food. Drover dogs kept the herd together and guarded it at night.[10] Around A.D. 74 the Roman army travelled across the Alps and into what is now southern Germany. For the next two centuries the Roman drover dogs were continually used in herding and driving cattle for trade even after the Romans were driven out of the area by the Swabians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottweiler

I've seen at least 2 videos of pitbull vs kangal fights where the pitbull actually chased off the kangal. i was surprised at the time cause i had the same mentality you did. but a game, fighting pitbull can beat any dog on earth. They will never, ever give up. The other dog will.

The rott is an example of fine german engineering.

niggers are below dogs, u goddamned fucking cocksucker

my grandmother had one when i was still a kid. most protective and territorial dog ive seen. the nasty bastard wouldnt let anything other than me and my grandmother enter the yard.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Thank you fren

Attached: E585AB12-CF30-4C5A-BC91-3BEF485EFCED.jpg (2575x2320, 1.18M)

When I was in kindergarten there were two rot-why-lers across the street in a chain-link fence.

These fuckers got underneath it, and ran into our playground at lunch and started biting kids and teachers. Some people needed stitches.

I immediately went up to the slide and climbed the latter. I pushed the girls down the slide as they tried to get up, and kicked the tops of the heads of the fellas climbing up the ladder.

I love them, great memories

Pitbulls gameness is right up there with any other dog in the world. It's their biggest downfall in the modern afro world

dude thats crazy

Attached: flexin.jpg (474x474, 18K)

Rotties are not known to be very stable, mentally. The real redpill is a Staffy mixed with DogeA, Rhodie or Pointer.
10/10 aesthetics, temper and the power to fuck a grown men up.

Not a fan either. The only “agressive” dog breeds that are acceptable are German Shepard’s and Doberman without mutilated ears and tails.

Best pals ever

What a faggot opinion. Labs are excellent family and hunting dogs.

German Shepherd is the gentlemen's choice for superior long term companionship and protection. Against what you ask?
>be me
>have two well groomed, healthy males on leash with the harness for its mouth
>they look intimidating as fuck
>walk them around all the time at night in neighborhood so not to disturb neighbors and their kids during daylight hours
>be walking with my squad
>see two dudes walking around car to car checking handles to see if they're unlocked
>watched for about 30 seconds
>there arent many street lights
>dogs get out of their harness and leash mysteriously
>they're off into the night rushing towards the burgulars
>there's a bunch of yelling in the distance when suddenly a garage flood light cuts on down the road
>one person is running insanely fast while covered in blood across the driveway of that house into the next yard
>both dogs shot across the driveway light like a blur of shadows on the burgulars ass
>hear some yells and whimpers as dogs snuff him out
>blow dogwhistle thrice in rapid succession
>dogs immediately apoear from the shadows and sit facing me
>put everything back on them and walk home
>news reports two men mauled by bear from nearby woods while it was looking for food in the neighborhood

Attached: b532bd8e6c1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

the original nigger dog
go back monkey boy

>Rottweilers are mentally unstable
>Recommends dogs known for schizophrenia

You are a complete moron

>sister wants a nigger dog
Your sister is getting the knot bro

Just get a giant wooly alaskan malamute... train it early, and thank me later.

Rotts are lame/dumb/barky/not much less dangerous than pitbulls.

Attached: 20190321_211828.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Parents had that with me.
DONT get it before the baby is born. The dog might see it as a threat as a replacement to its master.

My parents got another Rottweiler when their old one was poisoned by niggers.
He was much more loving to me, even as a todler since I was the first, but also since we grew up together

The doberman's attitude is way worse than a rottie, rotties do want to have a person lead them, dobermans are occasionally a bit too independent for being a housepet. Dobermans are great dogs too though, don't get me wrong.

Nigger dog. Imagine being like me and having a true white dog like a German Shepherd Dog. It’s great. And she hates niggers.

Attached: 8A6D9224-1404-42DF-9644-9B52CCF9942B.jpg (1536x2048, 551K)

based

Attached: 1556674884112.jpg (746x512, 34K)

The best breed.

Women are dumb user. Rotts can be good dogs, but they have to be trained correctly. Your nigger sister does not sound like the ideal Rott owner and will likely get someone's child killed. Get her to get a Shepherd. At least that way the dog will be smarter than her. It might not be obedient, but it won't fuck up. Just make sure you don't get one that's inbred otherwise you'll be stuck with two idiots instead of one.

However, they do get anxious in areas with many new faces. Rotties are a bit dumb.

shiba best breed hoe

Is her back all fucked up, I want a gsd but I Don't want one with a sloping back.

Had one, died in 2018 (15 years old); loved cake and chicken, he was also gay (I have another dog alive also, probably the only dog friend he had) we tried to make other little Rottweilers (he was a pure breed) but he would attack any girls out of the fences.
They are extremely loyal and intelligent.

digits confirm you know what you're talking about

Attached: 1556674651722.gif (640x443, 2.88M)

Imagine having a working class imported dog instead of that mutt

No, I think he was serious. I listened to him because he also said that Vincente Fox was a well known pedophile by the cartels.

They are actually very intelligent.
They are very prone to hip dysplasia though.

Attached: 1556470427278.jpg (883x493, 90K)

Nah, I just caught her off guard in that pic. She’s healthy as fuck. Only 10 months old and she’s 70lbs

Attached: 1B11B6D9-C882-4892-A25E-DFA42814469D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Sauce me up on this schizo blabla.

Fat nigga
Get a shiba and theyll be 30 pounds by age 4
>Theyll fetch small rodents for you too cook and eat
>W I N

my buddy has a dog that is a mix with the rott and it has an unreasonable hatred for kids and will instantly attack. Buddies to anyone else

>she
what a waste of a fuckin dog

Mutt? She’s a $2,500 west German working line GSD from one of the best breeders in the country. Go back to loving your nigger dog.

Dude, I prefer mastiff-type dogs, but this dog is fantastic. 88/88

>tfw house breaking a 5 month old german shepherd
fuck this guy is a pooping and peeing machine, god damn it.

Imagine not knowing that female GSDs are a lot more protective than male GSDs are.

Tibetan Mastiff?

American showline GSD have the spine of a paperclip caught in a drawer. Europeans have issues too, but far fewer and have a more squared up stand. Look at AKC diagrams of what the show is supposed to have and you'll see what I mean by the angles.

>Spending over $2k for a dog
wtf

Attached: 1545108559769.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

She’s West German working line.

Rotties would fuck them up.

Yeah, it’s a lot of a money. But a quality dog that has great genetics/pedigree is worth it.

Naw, I have rotties. They're the dog I know best, I've lived with them my entire life.

Out of my way plebs, posting the most ubermensch dog you could own.

Attached: B1313C0E-BB9D-40B0-A12E-9D66454EE077.jpg (509x587, 67K)

Yeah of course, the classic “my dog is a working class dog” Her scrawny bone structure gives that lie right away lol

Drop her parents breed report on us

Lol getting a fuckin woman dog. I bet you sit down to take a piss too.

Every rottweiler I've met has been calm, almost lazy. People say they're great guard dogs. Shitbulls are just an exception, they're naturally very excitable and idiotic.

Rott mutts are hard to socialize.

Anons, just take the GSD pill and get one.

Ugly cunt

better breed her to not lose the investment in 10 years

My friends rottweiler was really silent. Barked only when he sneaked up on people to assert dominance by scaring people shitless. Liked to murder forrest critters tho. Based.

I don't doubt it but you have to do the thing where you take a picture of her posted up like a judge is inspecting to get a better idea of what's what (at a certain age, puppies don't count for much). That way people can evaluate better. One way is to show the parents doing exactly that.

So this is what they meant by "Argentina is white"

Rottweillers are hard to socialize. They are very territorial.

Attached: shiba-inu-header.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

best dog*

FPBP

Rottweilers are good guard dogs but they're not and never were meant to be fucking pets.

Reminder that 1 out of 5 women have at least considered fucking their dog.

A dog for real alpha men. Needs to be mutted for female ownership.

Lol ignorance is bliss. She’s 69lbs. GSD females are usually between 48-71lbs. Again, do some research. Those “big” GSDs that you see in movies and shows, those are American Showline GSDs. The GSDs that are military/police dogs that are a little bit more compact, those are West German line or Czech line GSDs.

They are meant to hunt wild boar and other big game, had a friend who had one and that fucker would kill a million niggers before he let a single one of them touch my friend. One of the most loyal dogs you can own and very gentle with kids as well.

Hindquarters: The whole assembly of the thigh, viewed from the side, is broad, with both upper and lower thigh well muscled, forming as nearly as possible a right angle. The upper thigh bone parallels the shoulder blade while the lower thigh bone parallels the upper arm. The metatarsus (the unit between the hock joint and the foot) is short, strong and tightly articulated. The dewclaws, if any, should be removed from the hind legs. Feet as in front.

Nahmean?

not a nigger dog. pits are the only nigger dogs imo.