This board is responsible for this woman's fear

Haha, good work!

Attached: okay.jpg (631x1200, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWKbuzpgZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEE MEEEE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWKbuzpgZI

Attached: chipmedium1.png (700x700, 276K)

UCSC is looks like a nice school. Maybe I will go get a degree is mechanical engineering there.

Attached: 1555793321981.jpg (477x477, 41K)

good. muzzies should fear the white man

Attached: 1544985562212.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Once the Muslim Brotherhood is declared a terrorist organization all of these fuckers get deported.

Good. Tell all your friend how terrified you were. Maybe you fuckers will pack up and leave.

but they don't at all. only the retarded hyper-americanized college-aged muzzies fear yt. we have much work to do

Translation: "he made me wet"

he was clearly scratching his thumb....

>can't simply rest your hand on your thigh while sitting on the bus.
America 2019 folks.

Imagine if every single white man rose up and fought for their land. Imagine how scared every non-white would be then.

Did she died?

if her name is literally jism, this is the least of her concerns

Attached: otay.jpg (400x494, 31K)

never going to happen, you cumskins are so mentally and spiritually defeated its honestly sickening.

social media sites should disable the like feature for posts by women

Attached: 1552268306844.jpg (962x641, 120K)

>This board is responsible

You have to accept that all damages done are your responsibility you larping faggot.
Remember its down the road, not across the street.

why imagine? do something, coward

White clowns are scary

Attached: ae03e6109bde582b290b830e60af681d.jpg (878x960, 146K)

Hahaha I'm going to ok every muzzie I see now, praise kek!

The media is responsible for this woman's paranoia

>UCSC is looks like a nice school
aesthetically it's fucking beautiful. smack dab in the middle of the redwood forest in the hills above the ocean, which provides a great view of the coast from several spots.
but a huge percentage of the faculty are literal communists and so is much of the student body. if you're a Jow Forumslack it's enough to fill you with near-homicidal rage almost every day.

Oh, he got her good! BALL GAZER!

Good work Anons.

Did she just assume someone's gender? Think of the trauma she could have caused if the person doesn't identify as male! She's the one who needs to be punished.

Imagine if every single Indian rose up and pooed on whites for their shitting street. Imagine how scared every white would be then.

That plan didn't work in San Francisco. What makes you think it would work anywhere else?

I just read her linkedin profile.
She's seems to be on a very successful path. She researches alzheimer's at the university and volunteers at a hospital.
Too bad she's otherwise a retarded cunt.

hmm... looks like she dindu nuffin!

you're each about 80 lbs soaking wet. no one is intimidated by poos

Why he should be punished
>I'm sorry sir, you cannot do some moves with your hands

That looks like my polish ex gf. I still miss here even though I have another

Attached: 1425708695766.jpg (480x360, 17K)

why should you fight wh*Toid? dont you like Game of Thrones? dont you like Burger King? sit down and be humble