Why do women Test Men?

Any Western Nation have this issue. Why do women go hot/cold, ghosting, play hard to get, and all mind games shitfest?

Attached: 1CBE2C4D-3850-4D4A-BA3A-520196CB9859.jpg (456x604, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too make life more complicated than it needs to be.

Because they have the privilege of being the selectors. Some of them get off on it and take it too far.

Because they learned about relationships from hollywood rom coms and end up single their 40s.

Eggs, hormones, and instinct I think. Just some basic bitches.

Women don't do that to normal, healthy men. They actively pursue them. You're just a neckbeard who can't take responsibility for being repulsive

Men have hobbies. Men create.
Women have drama. Women gossip.

Stop giving them attention when they seek it - problem solved. Only give them attention when it suits your needs, not because they want it. When they go cold I always wait for them to contact me back first, then delay my response even longer. Don’t let women think you are easily accessible

Because to be a woman is to be vulnerable and insecure. The shit testing is them seeing if you will be a man worth their time. Or at least it used to be

I would say that now, the shit testing is more about them pumping up themselves and attempting to emasculate the men around them because of they have the feminist mind virus. Also women from broken homes tend to suit test far more in my experience.

Always, remember that the worst thing you can do to a woman who is shit testing you is to appear to not give a fuck what she says, thinks, or does.

This is true. When my gf comes home from work, all she talks about is how one person did this and the person did that. When I come home from work, I tell about the challenges I faced and the problems I solved.

Bullshit fella. Even girls who like you will fuck with you just to get attention. Just depends on how dumb they are.

To determine what mates will produce the best offspring

>Women don't do that to normal, healthy men. They actively pursue them. You're just a neckbeard who can't take responsibility for being repulsive
true ive never had a problem, im good at making them cum and generally dont give a fuck, my greatest power.

Attached: fd (236).jpg (700x1060, 258K)

They have been sheltered and freed from consequences all their life so they never moved beyond the "child testing their boundaries" phase. Emotionally, they're basically childs in adults bodies

Literally this. The weakest sex gets to decide what DNA gets to pass on. Rape did nothing wrong.

Abundance of options. Even women you find totally clapped have scores of men hitting them up. It’s only natural they try to thin the herd and see the best they can get out of the pool.

Getting pussy is like applying for a job. You have to send out tons of applications, be okay with rejection, and compete with scores of men more qualified with you.

roastie detected

To see how strong you are. Men test too for the same purpose. Its instinct and I never realized until I read about it in books. The only people who get upset about tests are people who dont pass

Here's a harsh truth bud, the more attractive you are, the less shit tests are a thing.

Not bragging but I'm a 9/10 white dude, and women basically do what I want.

They test men because they need to know if you can withstand bullshit, or if you crack easily under pressure. It's a natural defense mechanism built into their psyche.

Are you convinced you don't have a choice in who you get to marry? You don't think you get to be picky because you're a male? That's definitely not the right way to think. I'm way too good for 90% of the girls out there, personally.

Why the fuck do you care?

Lift weights
Read books
Master a craft
Aquire enough currency to live on your terms

None of that requires women's shit opinion and action

Jesus fuck, rope yourself if you take women seriously.

>if you crack easily
You're husband material

...not entirely sure if you're being sarcastic or what your point is

Practically just let her know on the first test to fuck off and be done? Basic and simple I like that...

Girls do hot cold shit to guys they are unsure of. When you show disinterest this makes them interested in you.

If a girl loves you, she'll be really clingy the type that asks you whats wrong if you text back at the wrong time or use different phrasing thatn normal.

Because if they want to fuck you they make it obvious and expect you to basically force the issue. If they don't want to fuck you they make it ambiguous or relatively simple and if you don't force the issue they get weird and wonder what's wrong with them. basically they want to be raped.

i did that. bitch went nuclear even though she was in a relationship, i went no contact and she trashed me behind my back with lies to everyone she knows and still writes passive aggressive Instagram posts about me years later knowing i deleted my IG. she is married now to a guy she wanted to cheat on with me. I lost friends over this shit. fucking bitch wants to treat you like shit for not doing what they want when they want, then play the victim while they get mad at you for not being their doormat when you stand up for yourself and will act like she still wants to fuck me given the chance. They don't understand that men also have feelings and can actually care about more than just being able to fuck. like overall not being a shit human being that acts that way in the first place.

this fucking clown world that enables and encourages this type of behavior, i swear. women don't have to take responsibility for their actions so they don't care how much damage they do. No one even cares if they are lying.

>she trashed me behind my back with lies to everyone she knows

I called out my old buddies sister out for wanting to sleep with a guy I knew while she was in a relationship. Told him not to get involved since he thought she was single (she was lying of course). Instead of keeping his mouth shut and ignoring her, he instead says “user said you weren’t single blah blah std”. She then goes to run her mouth to anybody that would listen slandering me. Friendships damaged and shit on. But if they were so easily swayed they weren’t real friends either.

Wimminz are passive and don't have the balls to tell men to piss off. Instead, they wreck your mind. If you think about it logically, it makes perfect sense. They are the weaker sex physically and have to rely on psychological aggression.

I agree.
However, in general women are the choosers. That’s why they have a lot more sex than their male counterparts.

Because you're not Chad

In the West women are encouraged to be agitating and aggravating. It is all part of the "strong independent woman" agenda.

>We will get back at men by being annoying cunts!!!

Attached: 1551462970462.jpg (819x960, 125K)

this guy gets it

>Any Western Nation have this issue. Why do women go hot/cold, ghosting, play hard to get, and all mind games shitfest?
they have squirrel tier brains

This, Girls dont play games with Chad, because Chad could any girl

dumb & dumber 3: lloyd and harry had a sexchange (and went back in time to stop the white man)

Why do women do anything?

Attention

A man who has options, who is confident, who has self respect, who is not won over easily, who is not desperate, will pass a womens tests because he values himself over her

Women dont wake up in the morning and think to themselves "I'm going to test him today". They do something shitty and when you don't call them out on it, eventually the overall feeling they get from you is you don't want to call them out, because you don't have options.

Attached: 1384555529291.jpg (400x388, 99K)

The y end up with an aged Beta who is so tired of waiting for love that they settle for roasties and father Tyrones babies. They end up unhappy Dreaming of chads of yesterday, while sucking the life out of the cuck, his wallet, and themselves.

Life could be a dream, but its a nightmare.

thispbp

tits or gfto

Shocking leaf posting

It's basically a survival mechanism developed over the years to weed out creepers, outcasts, liars, the socially awkward and the S O Y.

I worked in a Bar/Nightclub for a few months and I've seen some shit. Normal looking guys who offer to buy a girl a drink go to "Fuck you bitch" when politely declined to guys having a friendly chat with a girl for the better part of an hour only to lose their shit or crash and burn over a small and insignificant comment such as their height/weight or getting caught eyeing some other THOT.

Some roastie in high school stopped going out on me because I told her she shouldn’t fight with another girl. Pretty sure they’re all retarded dude

Leafs are very smart. They realize that women wont be shit if you just ignore them. Dont pay attention to the fact that your baby is brown and both of you are maple Chinks.

to filter out the betas. betas provide poor offspring and protection

to see if you are worthy. simple.

i fucked a roastie after she fought someone then ghosted her it was prob ur gf

Because they work. The only reason you hate it is because your mask falls of and they realize you’re a betw virgin. They do it precisely to avoid people like you lol.

Attached: 86584F18-4E54-4EB9-BFF9-930609E67279.jpg (750x631, 128K)

>Women don't do that to normal, healthy men. They actively pursue them.
So when Angelina Jolie adopted a bunch of african kids and turned their first born male child trans it was Brad Pitt's fault for not being normal and healthy, got it.

This just in: Brad Pitt is a beta male because otherwise he would've had no problems with his wife

Pretty basic desu. They don't want to marry independent (difficult), that's who they fuck.

>Leafs are very smart. They realize that women wont be shit if you just ignore them. Dont pay attention to the fact that your baby is brown and both of you are maple Chinks.
Have you ever gone up there? Its an entire country of tight jeans wearing metrosexuals. They are polite drivers and have much less obesity though.

>This, Girls dont play games with Chad, because Chad could any girl
Just how sheltered are you people? Lets just assume Im not a "chad", you've never known an attractive guy that has tons of options going through hell with his girlfriend or wife? I don't understand if it's delusion or just endless trolling, if you've been out of the house and lived any sort of life you've seen everyone from the butcher to the baker to the candlestick maker going through divorces or having their lives ruined by vindictive and petty drama obsessed women.

Being shit tested is believe it or not an indication a woman is attracted to you. Shes seeing if you'll stay stoic and point a finger to belittle her like the child she is, or if you'll beta bitch out and get emotional like at least 50% here clearly would.

Women get ghosted too user
We're literally just ugly
That's pretty much it. People ignore us because we aren't hot. Take the lookism pill

i never got tested until the a cult got involved

thats why i promote the death of cult members

Attached: E3BeThl.jpg (592x416, 37K)

Lookism is extremely feminine, that's why I despise men who go there. It's the assumption that men and women are biologically identical and women exclusively size up men in looks the same way we do to you guys.

But have you been objectively rated in attraction or are you insecure stacey #1 billion?

Chad here. 100000000000% WRONG

Literally

“have sex”

The thread

A bluepill you've been fed is that Chads are safe against other Chads. It's not safe at the top and clearly Brad fucking pit (I remember seeing "sexiest man alive" magazines of him) was even dumped by his psycho wife.
See
Chad's get the shit tests too

Attached: brad pitt vs chad pitt.jpg (1247x841, 132K)

>dumb & dumber 3: lloyd and harry had a sexchange
With each other.

100% correct!!

How else are they going to find out if you're a faggot?

All women everywhere do this, retard. It's 3 main things:
1. Women are emotionally vulnerable, and have shifty moods.
Ask the most stable minded, stoic, and reasonable woman if she's been emotionally erratic when on her period. She will most definitely answer yes. In general, women have mood swings quite often, and are more empathetic. A woman might all of a sudden let her emotionality overpower her rationale, and think you did something wrong, which fucks with her mood, and makes her act cold.
2. Women test for biological fitness.
Sometimes women do things of this sort, as they're biologically hardwired to test for fitness in men.
3. They do it because they enjoy male attention and having a certain power over men.
While the latter is more malicious than the first, these are the reasons. Use this to your advantage. If a woman is acting bitchy, she's likely looking for attention. DON'T GIVE IT TO HER. Treat her as unimportant, and she'll practically be obsessed over you until she gets that attention. Obviously don't be a dick about it, if she really needs you; but if she needs attention just for the sake of it, do this. Deprive and tease her, and she'll legit fucking love you for it. In general, they key to getting women is short bits of ego-inflation and compliments; absolute meticulous attention, followed by totally withdrawing, and momentary attention only. You should only do this initially, giving her moderate praise and attention once in a relationship. Use it again when she starts acting bitchy.

Grow up man. You are lagging behind. Just accept that they do.

Stupid question! The answer is, one billion years of sexual evolution. Read this and related.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/

Attached: 1496555519263.jpg (657x527, 38K)

because they're nothing but hoes and tricks

This. They only fuck with you because you care. Chad doesn’t care about what any girl is doing because there is always another one he can fuck.

Drama

Women play games with everyone. This fantasy world in which some men are blessed with the favor of the Goddess and can pick up a woman by smiling at one on the street and that he has a constant harem following behind at all times all continually dtf is literal an incel fantasy which is a thinly veiled protest at how things are. Channel all that rage into improving yourself. Not calling you an incel btw, not trying to roastie postie, just calling out the idea for what it is. Women play games period. Even Chads can get rejected although it probably happens to them less, even Chads can get slapped with unwarranted rape charges, even Chads can have messy divorces and their lives ruined by women.

Because the Juice that shoved them all into the workforce in order to drive down labor wages. This gave them the ability to make more coin than their male counterpart, and when women focus on their careers and make more than men they stop making babies and needing men for protection, care, anything really and that's when they turn into really whiny, annoying `independent' cunts. This is why it's fundamentally impossible to date white women in any major coastal city where they all have stupid moderately well paying jobs as HR reps or whatever the fuck; it would be legitimately easier to cut your cock off and lobotomize yourself and become a eunuch than try to tame one of those wild bitches.

same is happening in Germany... the %-employment rate by womyn are almost as high as men's... it will probably equalize in 5 years.

Hope there is a beta revolution by Achmed

Read this book, it's great.

Attached: 71j2U-pxs1L._SL1500_.jpg (938x1500, 124K)

Because it's woman nature dumbass. They want the best of the best men, for money, protection, and security. So they make shit tests to separate the weak men from the strong men.

This^

Women know that men lose total interest in them once men have figured them out.
So women try to confuse you as much as you can so you don't really figure her out and this keeps you attracted.
This is female playbook 101.

Attached: okc_fattie2.jpg (558x558, 50K)

Because they want to make sure you're not husband/father material.

Idiot. Try dating one for over a month and the tests become more and more frequent. Take the red pill before you get divorce raped