Racists BTFOd

>New Zealand media have agreed on protocols for reporting the trial of the man accused of the Christchurch mosque shootings.

>While major news outlets have agreed to "comprehensively and responsibly" report the case, this will include limits on promoting white supremacy ideology.

>This would extend to the contents of a manifesto shared on the internet by the accused gunman before the March 15 shootings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-135506~(1).jpg (1078x1481, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pZVR0
radionz.co.nz/news/national/388159/man-faces-weapons-charges-after-suspected-bomb-found
vjmpublishing.nz/?p=13016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The gunman, 28, faces 50 murder charges and 39 counts of attempted murder.

>The following protocols have been agreed to by NZME (publisher of the Herald), RNZ, TVNZ, MediaWorks and Stuff, for the coverage and reportage of the trial:

>• We shall, to the extent that is compatible with the principles of open justice, limit
any coverage of statements, that actively champion white supremacist or terrorist
ideology.

>• For the avoidance of doubt the commitment set out at [above] shall include the accused's manifesto document "The Great Replacement".

>• We will not broadcast or report on any message, imagery, symbols or signals
(including hand signals) made by the accused or his associates promoting or
supporting white supremacist ideology.

>• Where the inclusion of such signals in any images is unavoidable, the relevant parts
of the image shall be pixellated.

>• To the greatest extent possible, the journalists that are selected by each of the
outlets to cover the trial will be experienced personnel.

Attached: 1554243936631.png (540x720, 447K)

This is China tier.

Are NZ trials usually public? They are supposed to be in the US, but they ban cameras and mics in many courts.

Attached: 1555875028857.jpg (1242x1421, 786K)

Holy shit, ya is this what liberals want? This is fucking insane.

So what's the point in even covering the trial at all. It's not like he claims he didn't do it

So basically they won't mention any of the obviously true statements he made about the great replacement, but will instead only report on his meme copypasta post. Got it.

Basically section 2 will not be covered.

>If we don't talk about it, it's not real!

>commit false flag in NZ to ban guns in the US
>fuck we have to commit to this
>if we censor this it looks awful in hindsight
>censoring so we don't red pill

this is their best option. if it works.... lol all bets are off.

whoops im tired.
>men hole is bad in hindsight
>just censor the red pills

>European nationalism is now called white supremacy

This will be their justification to shut down anyone who doesn't want to be replaced.
Nowhere in his manifesto did he claim whites are superior.
They will basically censor Brenton's entire defense, and only report the verdict.

Shut up schizo

>white supremacy
I thought he was just a white nationalist?

lmao they are instituting censorship voluntarily these people are fucking insane.

How would you know if they are telling the truth when the media are censoring you.

>have agreed to "comprehensively and responsibly" report the case,

It almost as if they’re terrified of letting the idea of the right spread because their ideas cannot compete

Attached: 1ABBBDB4-0D3A-48AC-8D36-2513D9B1FF25.jpg (1242x1296, 885K)

Idk but i think it will be leaked eventually.
Some US outlet will get a hold of it and shout "THIS MURICA!!! FUG COMMIES" and release it.

In other news...
>A man has appeared in court after an alleged explosive device and ammunition were found at an empty section in Christchurch.

>The man, who has interim name suppression, appeared before a community magistrate at the Christchurch District Court on Wednesday.

>He faces four charges of unlawfully carrying a firearm and two charges of possessing an offensive weapon.

>The magistrate declined media applications to film the man as it could cause "undue stress to members of the community in the current environment".

Could it be they don't want the public knowing it was a muslim?
archive.is/pZVR0

radionz.co.nz/news/national/388159/man-faces-weapons-charges-after-suspected-bomb-found

Imagine how fucked we would be without America. They would invent entire narratives out of thin air and you couldn't tell what is real and what is fake.

>blue socks

Attached: 1555197330723.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

wow. calling me a schizo. that's not jewish at all.

praising a mass murderer. also not jewish.

time to log off kike you're losing your edge.

>have agreed to "comprehensively and responsibly" report
"We've agreed on how we will lie to you, the public."

Attached: 3m4x561528962531908.png (615x498, 450K)

Attached: explosive man given name suppression.png (723x487, 44K)

meme flags get the rope

Initially I thought it was gonna be another tarrant but then the possibility of a muslim trying to enact revenge crossed my mind. I think it is a Muslim

>their ideas cannot compete with the truth

> their ideas cannot compete with the truth.

>the truth.

Attached: what is this bullshit.jpg (500x335, 22K)

are you kikes so bored of fucking your sisters that you have to spam aceelerationist threads and try to get whites to kill each other?

When you are so right that they are terrified to repeat a single word you said...

Thats fine, it means Jow Forums will once again be the main source covering this trial.

So basic summary. Whenever the prosecutor is speaking they'll present everything they're saying. The second defense council speaks they'll turn off the mics and cameras so everyone thinks. That everything said is racist and inflammatory so no one will know what was used to defend him.

Yep sounds like a typical social justice trial to me.

Amen.

probably signing "weighing up"

New Zealand is now a tyranny, VJM wrote about it: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=13016

Where are you from? You should know that no country is worse than being a faggot.

>tranny tyranny

Attached: 1543814935653.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

Unironically it's the Ann Coulter effect (or is it just the Coulter effect?)

Attached: nagisa.jpg (403x403, 21K)

>Ignore motive, goyim.
>Guns caused this.
>Also, Nazis.

Yeah. Freedom of the press is declining the west because it's all owned by the rich and defamation lawsuits are increasing so the media is hesitant to name the corrupt. It's easier for the msm to tow the line instead of having integrity. Alternative media will break it.

Shut up faggot

is this bitch ruler some kind of COSplayer? she is more like a fucking late night talk show host, always dressing up. not a real ruler. fucking post-wall THOT.

fuckoff jidf

why are they even having a trial then? did he plead not guilty? he fucking videotaped the fucking crime.

>she

Attached: She.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

the flags are there to undermine the posters argument and allow for people to subvert other's beliefs of that country.

don't judge a book by its cover.

well of course they are terrified, the fucking UNITED NATIONS has the fucking WHITE GENOCIDE up on their own fucking UN page for chrissakes.

I forgot. Is the manifesto banned in NZ too? Or just the video.

Checked. Is there a Coulter's rule for Islam? Watch this get memory holed. Archive everything.

>did he plead not guilty?
I assume so
He's still entitled to a trial.

MSM is dying a death due to the Internet and they don't know how to cope so they make clickbait articles to increase their add revenue.
If you make news Tax Payer funded it just becomes red as October and no one believes that shite either.
There is no escape, Big Media have killed themselves. Small independent channels is all that is left.

it would be SWEET if someone could beforehand get a fucking camera in there, lol... they would go fucking SPESHIT if we managed to livestream the fucking secret trrial, you know... pinhole camera? tiny button camera on someone? we gotta get someone in there with a cam on...
kek

Would you guys want to hear was a Muslim terrorist has to say for their defense? No but because he’s a fellow “redpill” you guys can’t help but fan girl over him like those dumb teen bitches who want to fuck the clombine shooters.

oh... is SHE not her preferred fucking pronoun? my bad. must be WHORE. she used to be a dxegenerate DJ i forgot.

Yes, both are objectionable.

Attached: 9v4dpza8g1q21.jpg (500x522, 46K)

100%

Shut up faggot

>Would you guys want to hear was a Muslim terrorist has to say for their defense?
Yes. And we've heard a lot of them.

both are banned. the video is punishable for up to 14 years just for posession, the manifesto itself is up to 14 years for posession. SO, if they play both the video and the manifesto in the courtroom? thatsz 28 years in jail for the judge and prosecutor, we have to apply the law fairly.

this is not 8ch. I don't see anyone worshipping larping boomers.

just a thread full of brainwashed idiots praising a man who killed muslims on behalf of Zionism.

fucking gay

this isnt a trial, this is the modern equivalent of a "dunking the witch" to see if he floats. everythign will be done in fucking SECRET. this is a kangaroo court. in true clown world manner, this is a 3 ring circus.

So, citizens of NZ are banned from knowing what's actually going on. Their only channel of information is from media and government. They must accept the approved narrative, by law.

>censoring a trial

Yeah this is complete kikery.

>Responsible News Coverage

Attached: 1349531547672.jpg (704x527, 57K)

Meme flaggots get the rope.

>Would you guys want to hear was a Muslim terrorist has to say for their defense?
Actually, 100 percent, unironically, yes. If an Islamic terrorist wants to quote directly from the Quran and Haddith, it should be livestreamed. Nothing would awaken the public quicker.

Attached: 1551307682398.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

It's almost like shooting civvies in a church and then joking about it in a memefesto would be looked down upon by non-retards.

You have a point.
I was just thinking how they will just show a bunch of hajis on the stand with a sob story to manipulate the public.

So are they going to play the video in court? Do you think a juror might subscribe after watching it?

Attached: 1553147376351.jpg (698x800, 178K)

Banning video... ok...

Banning a text of opinions... Not just banning the writer, but banning anyone from knowing its content... The government will tell what it is, but there's no way you can verify that.

Canadian confirmed.

Are there any provisions in NZ law which account for the right to a fair trial? Couldn't the defense allege that the alterations by a sitting government makes any hope for a fair trial impossible? Or are they just gonna Mao it?

yes it would redpill the fuck out of people.

I hope free speech is suppressed so bad that transgendered faggots cant legally speak anymore

This tbqh desu

He will already get a retrial everyone up to the PM have breached his rights to one on many occasions.
I think he should be shot but that's just me, no one asked him to come to my country and kill these people.

This is not even about HIS basic rights.

This is about the rights of NZ citizens of knowing basic facts. They are banned from knowing facts. They will be fed with whatever the government decides is kosher.

Coulter's law

i own the manifesto, i drop it where i can, mainly on mosques front door.s

hence the Nazi flag

The opposition is absolutely unwilling to touch this with a stick, Jacinda can do no wrong for half of New Zealanders. It would be political suicide.
The majority of people would be fine for him to miss out on a fair trial.

It doesn't really matter. Laws are handled by human beings. And nobody in NZ will give a shit in this instance.

this is going so perfectly for red pilling normies, Tarrant has become a hero to every NZ I know

hello NZ police, how do you do?

That is great actually. It's a black mark on the government and the society. The trial will not stand in history.

>Where the inclusion of such signals in any images is unavoidable, the relevant parts
>of the image shall be pixellated.

lol they're going to blur the man's hands

Jacinda is really milking this for as much serotonin as possible

>this is going so perfectly for red pilling normies, Tarrant has become a hero to every NZ I know
Yeah, no. None of the normies have read a word outside of mainstream news, nor watched the video. Nobody likes Tarrant. The only redpilling potential is from the swift gun grab.

Attached: 1553827494069.jpg (640x623, 34K)

>clombine shooters.
but they killed themselves.

Attached: 1490522015528.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

thxs user

where is that promiscuous whore's hijab, how ridiculous we need jihad now

Thats great sheep fuckers. Now apply it to every terrorist report you
>dirty
dirty
>dirty
dirty
Smear Merchants!

There's cameras, and mic in every single courtroom in the U.S
You just don't have access to what's recorded.

You cunts still upset about that underarm bowl?

pretty much

>Imagine how fucked we would be without America.
At least one of you fuckers finally admits it.

I see nothing, but the whole fucking world shitting on the U.S CONSTANTLY here.
Literally constant shitting on the U.S
You should be literally thanking us every single day.

Every single news report that has even mentioned his manifesto said it was a white supremacist one. My God, are the media just directing the coverage or what? I haven't read it in weeks but didn't he praise East Asia for wanting to keep their identity, despite all the issue from the West? He even praised Israel for wanting to keep it's identity. This sort of ideology is only bad in Western white countries apparently

Attached: _20141113_142817.jpg (768x1019, 121K)

Don't expect any thanks for your clusterfucks in the ME but you got Freedom of Speech right.

Thank you for standing by Israel unconditionally.

Oooh I’m so scared some user will judge me. Mercy me I can’t take another “leaf” it hurts my soul

You forgot about gun rights too.
You can't have one without the other. Free speech is meaningless if you don't have fire arms to protect it.

Thank you for staying irrelevant entirely