THE END!

Farewell everyone. We may live to see the season finale of The Human Story. Confess your sins and make peace with death because it could very well be HAPPENING!

Corresponding images as follows:

Attached: KW4.jpg (900x900, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6IBjB5U_DI
youtu.be/oR68oAtWY-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FGoYgva_npE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1).

Attached: 1556661720513.png (900x300, 279K)

2).

Attached: 1556393404301.png (1755x1272, 1.84M)

3).

Attached: larpy.jpg (1349x625, 327K)

4).

Attached: 1556641544571.png (1440x2057, 1.08M)

5).

Attached: werefuckedv3.jpg (800x504, 87K)

6).

Attached: larpy2.jpg (800x427, 82K)

Probably not the worst way to go. Not as fast a bullet in the brain, would leave some time for fear and contemplation and hugging the kids, but still pretty quick nonetheless.

Glory to Father who are in heaven! Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Hallelujah!

Attached: 1556059565670.png (527x495, 167K)

I'm going to say nothing will happen.
Why haven't they made it public yet if this is a matter of extinction? You'd think they would say something about it by now.

Jesus is Lord and his reign is eternal. Regardless of whether or not some cataclysm happens, call out to God. He loves us and sent his only son to die for us! Belief is all thats required for salvation!

Can we speed this shit up? Can we seriously meme magic this in to happening like, tonight.
I've got a cool afterlife to attend to and I'm fucking tired of the physical jew run world

God I wish that were me

Finally a good reason for me to live in Minnesota. I hope this asteroid floods all you coastal faggots

And nothing of value was lost.

Get saved frens

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

Ostensibly because it would make it impossible for those in the know to safely bug out.

This is fake news.

Q

>Jow Forums still doesn't know about the Star Wars program
>Doesn't know that the U.S has been putting defense related satellites in orbit by the droves.
>Doesn't understand why the Space Force was formed
Wow, you guys need to wake up! This is SAD!

Attached: 1552730750316.png (419x398, 235K)

You're at ground zero for somalian raping zone
stupid faggot lol

Nothing will happen
AS MUCH I WOULD LOVE TO BELIEVE IT

Attached: 1555355746892.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

So stupid you say not telling people would prevent unnecessary deaths yet a hail of space rocks are going to kill everyone? Haha

Attached: IMG_2873.jpg (725x423, 19K)

How many of you would want to see the end of the world even if meant your life being cut short in the process? Wouldn’t you rather just die an old man having lived a long, full life rather than see the gates of hell open up or nuclear annihilation?

feels good to be in the midwest assuming meteor doesnt hit us or the yellowstone volcano doesnt go off

pls be real

Stop getting my hopes up.

Attached: 1555180275334.jpg (600x600, 143K)

>Implying there's anything outside of the dome

Well why aren’t they bugging out then

Id checkmark living in the most interesting time of human history.

Something about this larp pisses me off stop giving us false hope asshole

This is fake news. God.

I'd much rather die in hellfire or a wave of debris/ocean than survive and revert to mad max society. I'd probably commit suicide if I survived the initial damage.

t. city folk with no survival skills or readiness

My father worked on COG scenarios at the Pentagon in the early 1990s. He told my brother and I that in a real "shit hits the fan" situation from a natural threat like an asteroid, etc., no public announcement would be made because 1. People couldn't be saved anyway for the most part;, and 2. Public panic would prevent the personnel from getting to COG shelters.

Attached: MX_MIRV_reentry_vehicles.jpg (2597x1917, 1.92M)

they dont need to yet you dumb nigger

Why tease me like this?

cool. i'm gon fuck your waif, bye.

Attached: 1555614995282.jpg (936x629, 222K)

at least u aint no rural retard

lol i dont give a fuck. lata bitch

I dare say they’re pushing it if it is supposed to impact on the 6th. Though I know the original poster said the 25th.

bumping idc if it's a larp
bring the rain

Attached: The Enigma of Amigara Fault.webm (632x360, 1.25M)

We are doomed!

If this turns out to be literally nothing all you retards thinking its real better come and suck my dick

How the fuck would it prevent them getting on their private jet and flying to their 5star shelters

>believing jewsa

what does 13.5LD mean to anyone?! it means its millions of miles away from us when it passes. The ONLY chance of us getting hit by any rocks are the ones that are in its tail and or orbiting the primary asteroid.

>this, in the 1st place

lel u dont have no dick

God we could only be so lucky

>I'd much rather die in hellfire or a wave of debris/ocean than survive and revert to mad max society.
You're no fun.

Attached: 1543085115543.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Old but gold.

Attached: 1546638695922.png (540x596, 97K)

They have to extract civilization rebuilding personnel from society. They might not know it, but they are monitored and are on a list. They get extracted. It also doesn't help because the military will panic, as most of them aren't on any lists.

>Public panic would prevent the personnel from getting to COG shelters.
Government is here to help...themselves

Provide context

I recall a very short time ago a senior government official with the emergency management peeps urging people to have a supply of water on hand.

Not a normal tweet but a tweet of an alarmist nature.

Just saying..

Too bad I cannot find it now.

This is the tweet I was thinking of..

this video makes me sad. I like animals so much more than people. It's not the way I want it to be, but that's how it is.

Hey Jesusfaggots, asteroids have been hitting Earth billions of years before your God was even created by humans. This is natural shit, but aone religious armageddon

It proves this is a regular larp

Nasa confirmed it will miss, tard

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”
Revelation 6:12-17

Jesus is Lord, we all fall short of his glory, repent and believe.

Some review appears to indicate that tweet was from a fake account.

>What if a killer asteroid were coming?
>attach picture of the Arizona crater
>an impact that killed only what it hit in the area

when we all die it's not going to be from an asteroid, it's gonna be from nuclear bombs

if you can't find it
maybe it's cause it's not true

>tip tip

I've noticed. But the account was deleted, so will we ever know?

I wish

Regardless of the chicken little scenarios it is still a very good idea to have some backup water an food on hand to deal with any potential supply line disruption.

cant wait for nummy rock cunny

Don't you come at my asteroid timelines with your autism.

Attached: 1551289841512.png (658x843, 538K)

I mean that's exactly what NASA would say if it was going to hit

I can echo this message. In fact, don't you wonder why the massive immigration push on all countries? It's to ensure genetic diversity after a cataclysm.

Attached: bob lazar.gif (476x544, 255K)

unlikely
world leaders can't make money if they trigger a MAD scenario
when whites start going extinct thanks to third world immigration then maybe
shitskins getting their hands on those old nukes in storage will be the end for real, but whites will be long gone by that point
lets home the world doesn't go down that path

Based Gorloj

>Lower the IQ
>For survival
Kek, we really did elect retards.

>season finale
This has happened so many times before but no one knows

If it will hit you will be dead in a blink so dont panic,nothing you can do

Thank you Brother!
I am glad to hear I am not the only one who has seen the light!

Great. Whats your point?
NASA wouldn't announce if it was going to hit

The Media is starting to seep information regarding "simulations"/"tests" referred to in .

Attached: larpy3.jpg (1347x621, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N6IBjB5U_DI
I hope you all are ready, for the return, of the WRATH OF THE HEAVENS!

Attached: 1551041929984.jpg (600x600, 435K)

I like this idea and wish it was true but one would think there would be evidence of such things other than Graham Hancock level stuff.

My birthday is at the end of may. Dont disappoint me asteroid-sama.

I dont care if it hits or not, nobody can do anything if it does and ill be dead in a blink so no problem.

Yeah that is why it is a LARP.

Had the OP made the thread 4 months ago and now it was happening that would be worth while.

>season finale
We weren't wiped out by the massive asteroidal impacts 12000 years ago and we won't be wiped out by these.

2019 pcd

to the 2027 endgame

Can’t get in your plane if you can’t make it to the airport, retard.

Counterfeit and homosexual

nothing will happen and op is a cocksucking niggerfaggot kike

The world didn't end the last 5 times this happened, and it isn't going to end now. Fuck sake, people, you think you'd get out of this that easily?

What part of "you're here forever" did you not get the first time?

Attached: 1317199410635.gif (420x460, 16K)

Quick everyone put their money into crypto. Might as well try and ger rich quick if the world is going to end.

>Recently a thing has passed Earth a week or two ago
>ITS GAME OVER

You're late, canceled

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/oR68oAtWY-c

It won't happen, but if it does, please god hit my house first

depends how close to impact you are. If on the outskirts you could suffer greatly, much like

Attached: IMG_20180823_024213.jpg (861x558, 89K)

Attached: fake & gay.jpg (1064x1280, 443K)

Maybe. But the sudden influx of coverage even by high level media outlets is something to consider.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGoYgva_npE

Attached: larpy4.jpg (1351x623, 126K)

user, this is a larp.
Stop following for it

I wish it would happen but it won't, simply because we know 'when' its supposed to happen.
Shit never happens like that.
When things go boom, and they will, it'll be the last thing you'd expect to happen.

Attached: 03a.jpg (509x385, 36K)