US gun laws are stupid

So...

You lolbertarians believe many people out there are utter idiots.

However, you support the idea they should be given full access to a series of dangerous toys, such as guns.

So tell me: is the majority of humanity made of idiots or not?

>pessimists about humanity
>optimists about giving guns to anyone
You cannot possibily answer this. It is a contradiction.

Attached: Upside-down-US-flag-of-occupation.jpg (550x289, 36K)

>that flag, worried about US gun laws.
8/8 b8 m8

Attached: 1476387146525.jpg (512x384, 61K)

we have more private guns than people frog.

go suck a snail.

Always thought that. Amerimutts here mock Europeans, but at least here we don't get killed by uppity cops and scum of all sorts. Yeah, there is some criminality, but nothing compared to the US.

Of course I am not considering degenerate Britain to be part of Europe.

But they will complain: muh duh it is a cultural thing.

Fucking loosers.

43% of guns worldwide, belong to a private american citizen.

let that sink in. You should fear us.

Shall I remind you we gave you freedom? Your so called "Revolution" is a series of silly skirmishes that hardly reached 1,000 participants.

Most of the job was accomplished by our fleet.

Be thankful.

Lafayette was great and all. Even have a college named after him locally. However you were already at war with them anyway.

>43% of guns worldwide, belong to a private american citizen.
>let that sink in. You should fear us.
You should fear each othet

And yet, yes. We DO fear you.
Because 66% of your gun owners are possibly white trash, which gets drafted into police forces, the army, and eventually expresses itself politically.

Brrrrr
It makes me shiver

Meanwhile, you have Sicily.

>Lafayette was great and all. Even have a college named after him locally. However you were already at war with them anyway.
Actually, the US is a French project meant to annoy Britain, but which went out of control.

10x more people are killed by cars than guns in the U.S.
100x more people are killed by preventable medical mistakes than guns in the U.S.

Ever been there? Fascinating place.

Would you like us to give you your freedom back? Looks like you need it.

Palermo, over run with shitskins.

whats wrong fren?

Attached: 1549850443032.jpg (400x400, 36K)

France has had half a dozen governments since then. That'd be like President Pooh taking credit for building the Great Wall of China

just like the dozens of other back and forth wars between the UK and France? It is pretty silly how many Anglo-French wars you guys have had.

Thanks for paying our tab, faggot frog ;^D

People are idiots, the government is made up of people, the option is not should guns exist or not but if anyone and everyone should have them or only a few people, and since completely eliminating them is not an option I'd rather everyone and anyone who wants one oughta be able to have it.

Good thing your opinion on this situation doesn't fucking matter then isn't it?

>implying the government is smart but most of humanity is dumb

Instead of giving all dumb people guns, you're just giving one select group of dumb people guns. Those dumb people then go on to make dumb laws you can't do anything about, then Ahmed blows you up at a concert.

I don't give a fuck who has full access to guns because a law doesn't magically prevent anyone from actually getting one regardless. You can buy them from the black market, mill your own, traffic them around and police can't do shit about it most of the time. Banning them, restricting legal access and prohibiting only prevent law-abiding cucks from obtaining one and these aren't the people you need to be worrying about anyways.

You can just smell the jealousy, despite as degenerate as we are, we still have this one thing. Europe, the most heavily armed continent in the history of man at one point, most impressive concentration of power at many points, now collectively has nothing.

You lost to THESE PEOPLE and you think your opinion matters. kek

Attached: yayayaya.jpg (1000x600, 1.02M)

One of my favourite pepes the hair really suits him and it's cool and fresh

Guns are dangerous and should be treated with the same respect as cars. Have people take a test to get a license. Also why the fuck is concealed carry allowed?

For the amount of guns we have the death by guns are super super low. So shut up froggy

Because if EVERYONE has guns, the first month or two will be incredibly violent, after which all the 'utter idiots' will be dead because they did something stupid and either shot themselves or tried to commit a crime and got shot in self defense. After that there would only be sensible people. It's basically a Darwinism accelerator. By having the stupid, violent, criminal and uncivilized commit mass suicide by stupidity, the remainder of the population is intelligent, civilized, law abiding, of good temperment. It's basically a purge of the undesirables, in which the undesirables carry out the purging on themselves.

>Dangerous toys
This is the crux of all europoor opinion on US gun laws. You don't even understand what it is you're against.

Cars as I recall arent a constitutional right necessary for a free state.

They are a right and not a privilege.
Plus cars are far far more dangerous on a practical basis then guns

Don't come here.
Problem fucking solved.

>You cannot possibily answer this. It is a contradiction.
no shit your post is garbage nigger gibberish
remember to sage

The government of Venezuela took the guns away from its citizens you racist nazi lover. Let's let that sink in.

Hi rebbit. Shouldn’t you go back?

>libertarian
>believe people to be idiots
A person is smart. People are dumb. You confuse the individual with the collective.

Venezuela right now

Attached: GW (37).jpg (768x433, 44K)

Seconded. sage

>Dangerous tools.
So are hammers, sticks, rocks, even your own fucking hands.
>pessimists about humanity.
>optimists about giving guns to anyone.
One is simply recognition of human nature, the other is simply a means of defense against said nature. If humans were a lovely and angelic bunch, we wouldn’t need guns.
As for guns themselves, you can make one in your garage if you wish, there’s been countless examples of this being done, one that comes to mind is of a Bong making a sub machinegun in his garage to protest government regulations over them. That was pre Internet btw

And we returned that favor, twice.

>Most of the job was accomplished by our fleet.
You mean a long ago defunct monarchy's fleet.

It is because humanity is made of idiots... and junkies, that I need guns.
Even if not, I want them, and my wants trump the needs of all Europeans.

Two more points to our European “brethren”.
Last I checked, we had a whole revolution just because we didn’t want to be like you, think like you, and do as you do.
We might look the same, have common languages etc, but we’re our own thing just like you are yours, so keep to yourself and we’ll do the same.
For as long as the Soviet Union was a thing, ALL of you were sucking up to us like bitches, that’s why we need guns, to not be like YOU

French faggots and traded guns for black dicks.

All leftists should not be legally allowed to have weapons of any kind. Including frogs such as yourself.