What is it that you hate most about Brazil and Brazilians?

Attached: pedras_zucas.jpg (1086x652, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you kill bucky?

I don't know what the fuck you guys were thinking with the idea that you could turn the blacks white by making mutts. I feel like the unspoken idea was to not let the male offspring breed

Lots of Brazilians come to the theme park I work at and not a single person in these groups speaks English. You hold up the lines and it can be very annoying. I also think it is rude to not take the effort to have at least one person learn some simple phrases before going on vacation. South Americans are the only people that do this too.

They fuck the cute Japanese exchange students at my university all the goddamn time

does anyone know the reason why there was a lot of miscegenation in SA but not as much in NA?

I think you're lying. Japs hate us. Even the 5th gen ones who live here do.

>Japs hate us
try looking white next time

Attached: 1550413379546.png (1527x625, 169K)

England and France sent settlers to North America, who displaced the natives. Spain and Portugal sent conquerors who took native wives and plopped themselves on the top of the existing populations (those who didn't die). The Catholic Church also encouraged them to interbreed

I'm gaucho. Itallian, german and swedish descent. More on the swedish side.

Trannies

I like the bundas

>Südenbruder
japs I know in Paraná and the ones that came from SP are fine. Most jap chicks show a particular interest in me.

Attached: 1523140542617.jpg (760x640, 366K)

being alpha chads didn't quite work out for us then

Poor social services and poor social mobility. Institutionalized racism, corruption, polarized left and right. Violence and 10$ robbery. Economic isolationism.

But i fucking love brasil.

The portuguese were the mexicans of Europe....they didnt really do anyone any favors

you will always be... a nigger.

Attached: gettyimages-138370652-612x612.jpg (612x413, 39K)

Gaucho from where?
I got family in Caxias do Sul

Idfk

They are big sexy dumb men. I hate them for being dumb, not for being sexy.

I don't hate Brazil nor Brazilian neither what upsets me is the jewish Brazilian you have in power. Not because of his policies but because he trust jews and trusting jews is a big NO for me

there skin and blood

jap girls are the best. rare for them to burn the coal, unlike white girls, so you can fuck them without condom and not get disease.

I like putting your nuts in my mouth, slowly chewing them up and then swallowing. tastes great and the texture is pretty nice, however i think they are over priced tbqh

Attached: 1556403620846.png (724x611, 129K)

Italians? I have family in the region as well

Attached: 28070927_1554986454622602_9148830934165129795_o.jpg (1094x961, 179K)

Based French user,
how are the yellow vests these days? we dont hear too much anymore in our media

there's an image of him in freemason robes, can't find it right now

Sopa de Macaco, that's almost as bad as cannibalism.

it exists

Fucking throwing trash everywhere / not using wastebin

mostly italians , my grandma was german or austrian we dont know we just know she spoke german as a child

Brazil is literally retarded. We behave like we are a first world country but we are all impolite mongrels.
We have a bunch of master degrees here but none of them make this shithole worth to live.
Our education system is litery jewish, private schools dont t teach nothing but how to pass to a stupid test called vestibular. In other hand, public schools just teach little nigglets to not get our tropical diseases and how to become a gibbs me that commie.

Remember, its ok to hate Brazil and brazilians

this region could've been 1st world level if it wasn't for the rest of the country dragging it down

Attached: 52766782_2031495636971679_3733716238367457280_o.jpg (889x1334, 77K)

Not all of Brazil is like although Rio and Sao Paulo should be nuked.

how can you be degenerate AND poor, it's always one or the other. you took the worst from both worlds

They also have ladyboys, making them the Thailand of the Americas.

yeah my Grandmother still remembers when the national news talked about how good the are was and everyone and their mother wanted to move to the south.
last time my mother visited she was shocked at the amount of chinese and Nordestinos everywhere

sao paulo is fine. really rich state, the countryside really good. it would look like a first world country if it weren't for niggers who go there and make it a shithole.

chinese? I rarely see asians here, only in parana that there are many japonese, and that's all.

yeah they are trying to spread their cheap crap over there as well.
Also the ex president Dilma imported like 300 000 Ugandas or some shit and sent them to the southern states

Because our culture roots come from Portugal.
See Portugal today. What are they? Just a poor western european country full of hillbillies.
Now take the shittiest european culture and mix to indian and african cultures. You get a culture that is really bad in many things like: administration, education and general planning.

we deserve four Tsar Bombas in full mode.

Paasaste à frente no mestrado

PORQUE A ESCOLA TEM QUOTAS DE DIVERSIDADE

SO ESTAS ONDE ESTAS POR CAUSA DA MERDA DAS QUOTAS

HA MUITO PORTUGUES COM MELHORES NOTAS QUE TU QUE EMRECIA ESSE MESTRADO

TAS A OUVIR Ó ZUCA
VOLTA PRA TUA TERRA QUE LA TEM UNIVERSIDADE

existe cota em portugal? que merda.

>sao paulo is fine. really rich state,
have you ever been is cities like São Vicente and Praia grande? They are not better than most of Bahia cities.
Even in S. Paulo city, some districts (bairros), are litteraly african cities.

no way that many came here. only if they went to rio grande do sul, but I rarely see black people anyway.

yeah, only in favelas and the bras is full of them. the rest is ok.

Tou a explicar a iamgem do OP, quem escreveu isso tem razao, ha muito brasileiro a entrar em faculdade portuguesa somente pela nacionalidade, ha muito portugues que fica de fora mesmo tendo melhores notas

North, east and west districts are shitholes.
I cant understand why the rich people from Moema like to live in that fucked neighborhood.

This vid is one of the worst things on YT: youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

they were spread around i know my grandma's city got like a thousand. and they stood out because they were dark as night.

The USA specifically banned racemixing and halfbreeds were considered to be non-white

Brazil and latin america considered halfbreeds to be half-whites with half the rights and encouraged them to benis white girls to have 3/4 white offspring and so on until they were mostly white

This fell apart because the non-whites heavily outnumbered the whites and your education systems were taken over by marxists who preached the idea of the brown race as being great

Now pretty german girls in south brazil fuck apemen from the northeast for cheap drugs because the marxist education system told them that racemixing is the best way to get a son that plays soccer really well

Parabens. Voce taca da crimilidade e menor ja con bolsonaro.

25 homicidios por 100.000 hab

>Utah 80% white, Idaho 85% white, Pacific Northwest 75% white
>virtually no Italians there of any significant number
>still listed as a "Romanic" area

Nani the fuck?

>Arkansas is brownish despite being 80% white

Map is not overly accurate

^this
brazillians have too much ass tho, it breaks the ladyboy illusion.

>muslim crying about jews

You are both sandniggers so shut the fuck up

They isolate themselves from the rest of Latin America

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
i could not possibly abhor this more than I already do.

>Now pretty german girls in south brazil fuck apemen from the northeast for cheap drugs because the marxist education system told them that racemixing is the best way to get a son that plays soccer really well
and this is way im leaving and say that every white person should evacuate this hellhole

Attached: 12229707.jpg (300x339, 74K)

>North, east and west
then the entire city is a shithole. have you ever been to santo amaro or capao redondo? those places huge favelas, worse than anywhere in the north. and I always thought moema was okay, at least there's are many niggers living there.

certainly not. it could be much better, but it is still interesting.
in southern brazil there people as pale as Nordic peoples as well, in significant numbers. although it seems we are at best olive skin

Attached: 1553734750011.jpg (2469x1396, 270K)

entao mande eles de volta. nao deixe essa escoria destruir teu pais.

Hahahahaha
Às vezes esqueço que Portugal é tão cuckado quanto a Escandinávia.

they haven't exterminated their natives yet

This pretty much, even though our pronunciation was heavily influenced by our Spanish neighbours (and Italians through São Paulo's influence).
Its amazing how many Brazilians simply don't care at all about Latin America. It's quite sad actually.

fat asses

>even though our pronunciation was heavily influenced by our Spanish neighbours
how is this even possible? we don't have any influence from those countries. nobody in brazil gives a fuck about latin america.

It's like Brazil is basically its own continent. Although what you say is true, it's kind of true to a much less degree for the rest of Latin America too. There's like no solidarity, or enough cooperation and it's extremely lamentable, because it makes our region weak and easy to take advantage of by the stronger powers.

But it was. The way we say "te amo" instead of "amo-te". Many words as well.

>Institutionalized racism
That's a good thing.

Indeed. Actually, Latin America began to rott when Portugal started to bitch like little faggots and they got off from the Iberian Union.
The fragmentation of the Spanish America was also a disaster.
Its still time to unite Latin America (without leftist ideologies of course).

Can one of you macaco da silvas translate that pic?

We brought women and children for real colonization not fucking that natives then and had a 1 drop rule

>what do you hate most about brazilians
their terrible posts

Attached: monkey.png (539x100, 8K)

There were laws against single men of no status moving in favour of families and also offering money for the heads of native americans to keep them out helps too

It's in ASCII, can't you just type it into a translator.
Oh and huehuehue, too.

Read "Casa Grande e Senzala" by Gilberto Freyre. Pretty good book, and it explains so much about our culture.

Racism is just not cool. In France they badmouth you behind your back. England took the best Indians and Pakis and still complains. The Dutch tell you straight up you are a nigger. The Germans long for '42.

The Brazzies, they just resigned to the fact that blacks will amount to nothing, or kill you when you get too much power. Sad.

>England took the best Indians and Pakis and still complains
Because to drop from 97% white to 87% in a decade between 2001 and 2011 is a big change. We won't know what the percentage is today until the next census in 2021. The largest group of non-European immigration to England prior to the 1970s was a group of 4000 niggers who fought for the British in the American revolution, so letting a a bunch of third world shitskin fucks pour in who turn your capital 45% white and set up Bangladeshi style sums all over the country will piss people off.

But Indians are bretty good. They are intelligent, have great food, and have small dicks. It is like the UK cherrypicked the best of the best. Dont complain, it could have been a lot worse.

Honestly, I dont give a fuck about them.

Probably bs, 80% of Brazilians are niggers specially the ones that keep saying theyre of white ancestry