These are the top key issues for Democratic voters here in April 2019. What do you think, Jow Forums?

These are the top key issues for Democratic voters here in April 2019. What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: CNNpollApril2019.jpg (3840x2160, 924K)

I think if you believe any poll, or anything CNN says you should qualify as mentally handicap

Where should I move once Dems take over? Thinking Denmark but I'd have to marry my buddy for citizenship and idk about being married to a dude

so things that most Americans could never give a shit about?

hahaha is that shit for real

mental children

fpbp

>The top three things kikes want their base to. E concerned with.
Fixed. Does any middle class American give a shit about “””climate change,””” trying to reinstate the individual payer mandate of Obamacare, or restricting their own rights?
itsafraid.gif

>climate change
nonissue
>medicare for all
democrats won't actually support this
>guns
Fabricated issues
>free public college
dems won't actually support this
>impeaching trump
circus
>paying reparations
fuck niggers
>voting rights for felons
Doubt it'd affect anything

I always considered these polls as a way of measuring how successful media have been at implanting these issues into the minds of voters.

who outside of blacks support reparations?

cucked whites

Literally half of my country is cucks and this is a new thing. Why are scientists not focusing on why the world is becoming cucked at an accelerating rate? BPA and plastic pollution as well as water birth control contamination and xenoestrogens from onions and IPA beer are to blame for almost all of the West's problems. The only other major factor is that women gained the right to vote. These issues need fixed.

mostly poor people (female teachers) who want to pretend to be liberal elite

dooommmmmddddd!!

>women gained the right to vote
those other things are just the side effects of this

>guns
>impeaching trump
>giving more niggers voting rights

how to win a election

>Election
>43 Impeaching drumph
They don't even understand what elections are do they?

Jow Forums is cucked too. Why the fuck is sòy wordfiltered? It is a very real issue. Sòy is being pushed bigtime by the media and corporations.

That list is false or they talked to crazy commies in Portland. Nearly everyone in both parties think economy is top or near top.

Community college should be free. That's the only thing I agree on, reparations and universal healthcare would bankrupt the country.

Artificial estrogen is turning men into women. The overall problem is that a voting female makes uninformed, emotional, and unintelligent decisions. If men become women then civilization will fall. The democratic party is proof.

because people spam syoboy threads on blue boards

Just do it. You only have to fuck him when you consummate the marriage.

community college practically is free, i pay like $100/credit hour, and it's tax deductible so i get most of that back

>climate change is the top issue
>most dem candidates are anti nuclear

Just a reminder at how stupid these people are

>. What do you think
They should all be given a cyanide capsule and and an option to take that or a firing squad.

Accurate

I can’t wait for the left to be asked about reparations on a live debate stage that’s a good way to win centrist and middle America back lol

Onions

So their number one concern is literally a fantasy? Good luck in 2020.