The happening

Does anyone else feel the sense of impending doom I do? Like the happening of all happenings will happen within the hour?

Am I insane?
Pic unrelated

Attached: joseph-goebbels-29403.jpg (700x360, 20K)

I did but then I pooped a huge poopie and the feeling went away

No

Who gives a fuck about your feelings?

>muh doom feefees

Look at the sky south east 12:11 est

I don't love jew society at all and if there was some kind of devastation that ended jewmerica I wouldn't be sad. Doom? Nah. It would be a bright day.

I don’t know about within the hour, but soon.

Attached: 1FACCD83-442F-4EFD-9CE8-03ECC0B65DBB.jpg (686x386, 33K)

Op likes to lick penor

nope. go smoke a joint nigger.

Attached: nope.jpg (801x635, 61K)

different day, same judeomasonic shit hbu?

The real redpill is that nothing ever really happens. We are all stuck here, and the ride never ends.

See you tomorrow.

Attached: 1556418638042.jpg (627x429, 66K)

Have a family faggot and enjoy the life God created you to experience.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-12-21-13-26-49.jpg (953x1300, 692K)

Used to. About ten years ago. Things culminated in 2011 (Libya, Fukushima, etc.) and I thought that it was really happening - and it didn't. Ten years from now, given all likelihood, you'll feel the same way.

NOTHING. EVER. HAPPENS.

Get that through you head now, and you'll be just fine, bucko.

I fucked my wife 3 times in the last 4 days trying to put a baby in there. Feels good man.

Attached: ab pepe.jpg (532x633, 88K)

I have been feeling a sense of impending doom for the past 7 years. I'm kind of numb to it now.

Sorry Lubeck occupied Berlin while I was sieging down Lubeck. I could not longer get to Berlin to unfuck myself and I watched as a significantly smaller army sieged down every province I owned and forced me to release the Teutonic Order. What you are feeling is my soul crushing disappointment after having watched myself get brutally buttfucked with no way to turn back because ironman mode. Sorry guys had no idea I was physic, honest.

Attached: 45457305_346235759516065_3605808740743249920_n.jpg (960x920, 52K)

Did you see Adam Green getting a bit panicky in his latest video?

I think mid 2020s will be more happenings. Until then, stay vigilant, talk to your neighbours, train, and pray. You know, like White people used to.

Attached: rwds.jpg (475x633, 81K)

Newfags embrace this ideology and your life will improve. Nothing ever fucking happens. No one goes to jail. No one is held accountable. See ya in the morn

yep
all fields

Thanks, Leafbro. What do you think I've done with the last eight years? We ain't fuckin' dead.

Yes , we are living on borrowed time , interest rate at near 0 and financial markets only stable not even growing.
Economies were the youth is taxed to death to pay pension ponzi schemes.
Gibs to bribe the most retarded elements of the population.

We are in for a wild ride and are only in the calm before the storm , just seeing pol defending maduro is enough sign of how bad things truly are.

The post war generation is dying and with them the memories of dark times , everyone thinks it´s all a fucking joke both left and right and the center is cucked to death by the left.

The fourth turning is right around the corner.

Attached: 1548251994147.jpg (750x635, 40K)

Not insane
Just a faggot
kys

>est

It can't come soon enough.