Toothbrush mustache

Would you get beat up or fired or kicked out of uni for having a Charlie Chaplin mustache? I would like to normalize it and fuck your rules so I wear it proudly

Attached: hitler-toothbrush-mustache-style-9.jpg (600x600, 61K)

you'd look like an autist and niggers would probably try to fight you

It's a great way to offend every single person in your vicinity. y not

I don't have niggers where I live just Mexicans and whites. I don't think they will attack me because I'm twice their size

Are you guys fucking stupid. No question mark at the end of that sentence because I wasn't really asking a question, the question was actually a statement where I'm saying you guys ARE fucking stupid.

No one would do anything if you wore some gay little mustache, nor would they associate it with Hitler. They would just think you're a fucking weirdo.

I'm curious how intolerant people are. Would you punch an old man to own the boomers?

Attached: IMG_20190430_205242.jpg (1280x768, 213K)

Do you hate the idea of having friends?

that mustache is design to make your nose look bigger. Big nose indicated nobility back in a day. From a distance it looks like a shadow cast by your jew hook.

Fuck your optics and your digits

Cry, cry, little Jew
When I wake up
I cry too

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-023449.jpg (1264x1787, 770K)

Interesting, I'm already a giant this will make me larger

>would people beat me up for wearing a mustache that makes me look like a faggot?
Pretty much, OP. That shit looks hella gay.

Attached: c567687420811708952289704.jpg (474x330, 16K)

My op pic is gay but that's not me this isAnd he cute.

I literally saw Hitler at the grocery store today, or atleast some guy trying hard to look like him, moustache and combover

i unironically have one. not as distinct as hitlers but its shorter than my lips. my wife loves it. i dont care about the stares. i live in chicago too.

I wore one for years when I was a chef. Got mad pussy in NYC with it.

That looks more like you have very long, flowing nose hairs.

If any hebruins hassle me I might grow my hair out in Minecraft

Attached: IMG_20190430_210924.jpg (1280x768, 258K)

>I would like to normalize it and fuck your rules so I wear it proudly
I had this idea recently are you me ???

No it was a modern and industrial take on the mustache. It was the symbol of the new efficient age and more hygienic and practical than a big Kaiser mustache.

my italian grandpa had one of these back in the 90's-00's

If you are a big dude I say go for it.

>and niggers would probably try to fight you
yeah nah

Attached: michael-jordan-toothbrush-hitler-mustache.jpg (400x300, 9K)

Did the eyetalians conquer Somalia?

Attached: Siabar_003.jpg (226x304, 15K)

>blacks
>caring about nazis
They'd probably say something about liking his style or something dumb like that.

If you live in California you shouldn't have a problem as long as you wear a MAGA hat as well.

It must have been humiliating losing to an army where less than a tenth even had fire arms.

Checked!
Start with a normal width mustache and make it a little thinner each week.

Attached: nazi (16).jpg (670x536, 185K)

I'm taking back the swastika, too.

Attached: swastik-compressed-1-800x400.jpg (800x400, 16K)

All variants of mustaches are chad as fuck. Handlebar, bandito, Hitler, horseshoe, doesn’t matter. Mustaches are the facial hair of the ascended man.

I’m rocking a nice mustache + mutton chop combo right now. Get mad compliments on it.

I didn't even notice the HH duubs it's Charlie Chaplin the pedophile not bad man Hitler

I want to buy that shirt merchants get busy

Thank you. The Jews culturally appropriated this native American folklore and stole it's value

Attached: IMG_20190419_014209.jpg (1944x2592, 2.47M)

What happened to ur left ear it looks way smaller then ur right and it is also discolored and ur mustache looks retarded,killurself faggot

Pic or gtfo faggot

Fuck yes. Day of the pillow soon.

I'd rather grow a mullet

>hella

Attached: D331784E-2CEE-41E5-9295-9D359EAD8753.jpg (756x649, 60K)

*MIGA hat

It's a NorCal thing.

Oh so it went from being a nigger thing to a spic thing. There’s totally a difference.