WEED USERS DESERVE THE DEATH SENTENCE

Attached: 1526068482294.png (637x565, 471K)

I couldn't agree more. Fuck those degenerates.

Settle down, Beavis.

Attached: 1553602200140.gif (320x180, 3.94M)

Weed users deserve to lose their 2nd amendment rights.

Makes sense, and i can see why china is allowed to do it. They basically put another china man on death row so Canada has no say.

After having degeneracy forced on them by the British it is nice to see the Chinese treating junkies as they should be treated.

That isn't even weed you fucking retard.

And how would you know that unless you're some degenerate drug user?

A Democrat believes that EVERYONE (Except those trusted by the ELITES) should lose their 2nd Amendment rights

Asshole or troll? You decide.

China fucking gets it right.

>China fucking gets right.
Their country suffered societal collapse from opium in the past. They're extremely strict on drugs as a result. Neighboring countries are just as strict as well, with South Korea allowing retroactive and extrajudicial punishment for drug tourism for its own citizens. They keep a close eye on those who travel to Canada.

You don't have to smoke weed to know what it looks like. It isn't white powder I can tell you that much for sure.
That is probably fentanyl or something like that.

Why do (((they))) hate weed so much?

Weed managed to singlehandedly redpill me without Jow Forums.

Asian countries prove that war on drugs works. The USA just never put proper effort into it because the goal here was never to end the drug trade, just to protect the CIA's monopoly on trafficking. If you execute druggies, the problem is solved.

Guns don't even actually do anything, it's just an elaborate hoax.

Dude weed lmao. This years harvest will bring in over 20k easy

Attached: FEC41FFE-ED20-4DE3-A320-FED0B2CDA45E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

until the cartel kills you

The Canadian (who's some Chinese guy) was busted for making meth in China.

The Canadian was among 11 people sentenced for conducting an international methamphetamine operation. The Canadian was identified as Fan Wei.

Asian countries are shitty soulless work cultures. It’s so depressing they created anime.

>until the cartel kills you
Not impossible, but not likely..........unless that user has bad-luck combined with stupidity.
The most at-risk places to grow would be an area that is so rural that you don't even have neighbors to back your ass up........and you are within a 20-mile radius of a wilderness Cartel-grow.
They are smart enough (in America anyways) to do a lot of recon on an area they are going to rob. The growers who usually get robbed are the ones who inadvertently gave the cartel their 'recon' by attempting to do a deal with them (on said property /area where grow-site is) and having it fall through. They'd definitely rob your ass if they assessed good chances of not getting shot at or busted.
Sometimes they will rob you anyways if you DO do a deal.
Personally I think anyone who supports the cartels by doing any deals with them is a traitor and should get the fucking rope.
But most growers in rural areas have learned how to pick easily defended areas with plenty of well-armed neighbors who'd love a legit excuse to pump lead into a bunch of criminal taco-niggers.
The weed business has turned a lot of former Lefties into Trump-voters.

I'm a weed doer and I've already been executed for injecting weedpills.
That's definitely weed.
We'd is really white powder. Everything white is bad. Especially White people

>The Canadian was identified as Fan Wei.

Attached: Is+this+true+canadia+yes+i+just+said+canadia_e04f4b_4608394.png (743x632, 9K)

lol nice thread retard

so should caffeine users

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (741x568, 29K)

Come and take it

Uh user....... did you accidently put bath-salts in your meth-pipe?

they hate me for my freedom

Attached: Neuschwanstein castle Snow.jpg (3648x2736, 1.53M)

I agree
Fucking stoners
>mfw stoners

Attached: image__1_.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

OP is a fag

t. weedie

selling drugs will get you killed in China, but as a foreigner doing drugs will result in immediate deportation.

So this lady came into China, a foreign Nation to traffic and sell a shitload of drugs, got caught and is now facing the death penalty for it. why am I supposed to feel bad for this lady, going to somebody else's nation and pedaling illegal drugs. Oh no

no but people who seek to police the behaviors and minds of others deserve to lose their life.

And how do you know this you filthy weed smoking hippie?

Leaf Status: RAKED

can you stop putting hyphens between words that don't need them? you are proof stoners are fucking retarded.

Attached: The_Dude.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Do you know how much China sends in synthetically made drugs to the rest of the world? All the fentanyl coming across the US border is largely made and shipped from Chinese suppliers that have the labs and the facility backing of the communist party. They're profiteering of death so long as it isn't being sold and used in China. Sounds familiar? The Chinese government doesn't care because they get a cut of the sales in an ever expanding market and probably save a lot by not dispensing it there. China is the degenerate because they'll kill anyone who argues otherwise with their hypocrisy.

anyone else smoking weed and hating stoners

You mean like the brits did in the opium wars?

Weed was not mentioned in the article

Fentanyl isn't the same as taking a hit of opium. There's enough synthetic drugs coming across the border to kill every man, woman, and child in America. It's a national threat. It's dirt cheap to produce. You can lace any drug with it to boost addiction and sale but also make it into a a concoction of absolute death miasma that no health organization can minimize.

How about not taking that shit or is that too hard? Let them die. Maybe a culling is what wiggers need.

Based Gen Xer with the Wigger basting.

Attached: 06.-POSTERS_VINTAGE_PINK_TEE_8149562e-30d7-42a5-b814-7a51df68be1c.jpg (1448x2048, 624K)

It's not something you can manage once its distributed. People taking pain killers is already a problem enough. Now we have readily available pain killers on the black market. Addiction comes in a variety of ways but not always absolute death. But never has something so dangerous been so wide spread in this country. This makes the war on drugs look like a fucking picnic. And the worst part is there is a much more potent drug called carfentanil that's a thousand times more deadly. Imagine something an eight the size of a grain of salt capable of killing dozens of people. Now imagine entire pounds worth being picked up by border patrol every few months.

agreed you can't sentence people to death for drug crimes ..lmao

based and true

Sounds like bad inhibition control from the lower half of the IQ curve that needs to be killed anyways.

Attached: 1533701570978.gif (600x563, 73K)

People need pain killers. A lot of people go to meth because they can't afford pain killers and the addiction is quite the same. This drug is the equivalent of a bioweapon. What happens when someone improvises a drone that dispenses powdered carfentanil into the air? This drug can kill you by simply coming in contact with it in your lungs, eyes, and skin.

>People need pain killers.
Or they could get the problem solved or use tylenol, or just get a prescription for the legitimate thing. Not that hard especially since everyone has insurance nowadays.

> A lot of people go to meth because they can't afford pain killers and the addiction is quite the same.
This is where we draw the line between understandable and retarded. Meth doesn't make the pain go away, and you're told by everybody including your parents that the shit will turn your skin into paper and break your reward system. You have to be an absolute retard or degenerate to start using it.

>This drug is the equivalent of a bioweapon.

A flaming bag of shit is also a bioweapon, so?

>What happens when someone improvises a drone that dispenses powdered carfentanil into the air?

Yes, and then the masturbating machine drones come and grab everybody by the genitals and cart them halfway across the country to be baked in pizza ovens at a rate of 3 hours per corpse.

>This drug can kill you by simply coming in contact with it in your lungs, eyes, and skin.

Anthrax and cyanide can too, why haven't I been hit with one of these chemical drones you speak of?

Is fentanyl a new thing on the market? How come it's suddenly exploded?

It's an older drug but China's manufacturing of fentanyl made it more affordable and widely available.

Pain killers is the most wisely used over the counter drug to date and the industry is exploding out of control that not even the federal government is keeping tabs on pharmaceutical companies compliance with production and dispensing of the drugs. The US is a lot like China as in if something is illegal to produce and sell here it can still be sold elsewhere legally where it isn't. That's the problem. What happens when you have a legal drug dispensed readily available around the world while also having a drug supplement that has similar addictive properties by producers who only care about profit? You'll get a whole lot of dead people who've never done an illegal drug in their entire lives due to legal over the counter pain killers.

I said that meth and pain killers are similar in addition. Not pain relief. It's a supplement. Something that can be used as an alternative to a certain good. As demand for one goes up so too does the other. It's quite easy for drugs to get laced or simply if the demand of pain killers go up so too will the value of drug substitutes. I'm saying this is a trend that is likely to become more than just speculative conjecture of drug abuse. We don't know what this could mean if all our facilities and means of stopping it become impossible because of the supply and demand of some of the most deadly and addictive drugs known to man kind. Then you'd be facing the cost of shit when it all goes to hell. Government intervention. High expenses for healthcare, medications, more restrictions. Who fucking knows or cares.
The whole oh I don't do drugs so it can't affect me isn't so easily avoidable.

As for anthrax and cyanide the government already keeps track of that shit. But synthetic opiods isn't.

mfw my country is pretty much drug haven now. no thanks tho those chinks that keeps pumping out cokes, meth and lot more of shit stuff.

Now hypocrites kills drug people in their country? such BS

Attached: catchpokemon.jpg (342x192, 17K)

Edgy little wannabe fascists deserve it more.

i know who didnt get invited to highschool parties!

Lol people on this site are so reactionary ..

checked. i have a gun, pull the trigger, nothing. best marketing scam ever.

>"just because i ruin someone elses life with the poison that i sell, doesnt mean that you can ruin my life too :(
Junkies/dealers are the weakest and the most dangerous link in our society.

Attached: 1556631962305.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

Someone mentioned South Korea. They may not have a drug culture because they have strict policies about narcotics, but they some of the worst rates of alcoholism and suicide anywhere in the world. I don't care if it's socially acceptable, alcoholism is almost as bad. If you've ever been to East Asia for a year or two, you'll realize how miserable they all are because of the soulless work culture this user stated.

Fucking kys you shitty troll.

>big pharma kikes heavily invested into opiates
>image related

Attached: 1554032249376.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

Being drunk or high wont change the work culture.
Beside the flashy lights, K-pop and clean cities, Shit Korea is very fucked up.
Student suicides are rampant, because they have a "career exam" that in the end tells them, what kind of work they are pretty much destined to work at. (You study like an animal and in the end get paper that tells you, you will be a garbage man + parents who will scorn the kid for trying his best).
Then the student gets thrown into the workforce which is one of the hardest in the world (except for Best Korea and some African slave holes). Drone working long hours is the cause for alcoholism(escapism).
It was just last year, when Shit Korea lowered its week workhours from 68 to 52 hours.

tl:dr Giving Shit Koreans weed lmao, wont change their child prostitution, student suicides, workers alcoholism and elderly prostitution. It would be just a way to escape their shit lives with a burning stick of denial.

Attached: 13475543755234.jpg (600x2727, 443K)

doesn't invalidate OP's claim

So that's what weed looks like.

Alcohol drinkers deserve the death sentence.
Gun owners deserve the death sentence.

Attached: cat.png (448x460, 72K)

Gun possession isn't a crime. Even a felon in possession of a firearm is committing a non-violent, victimless crime. They shouldn't face any jail or prison time.
At the rate felons are getting voting rights back, we'll eventually see them get gun rights back, quicker than a 10 year wait.

you're right, this is why obama confiscated all the guns and nobody has them anymore
he even banned bump stocks

>alcoholism is almost as bad
I suspect that you've never known a pot smoker and an alcoholic simultaneously. Alcoholism in family or close friends is a fucking nightmare.

i hate you so much

this shit is why i boycott china as much as possible. shitty commie faggots.

He and Democrats put all their effort into passing the ACA.
You think they wouldn't have acted after Newtown if they had a majority in Congress?

If only tobacco and weed had the same lobbyists as big alcohol

joe rogan and the gang are all disinfo agents. they live in (((california))) for fucks sake

Drug dealers are pieces of shit, but it's not the government's business what a person chooses to do to their own body. It always amazes me how the same people on here talking about how Western nations are controlled by the Zionists kikes are also statist morons.

Attached: 1532970390114.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Its hilarious how many sheltered virgins there are on this site. Even more funny how upset they get at the site of others enjoying life.

I would rather get depressed by having to work all day than have to hear about new kind of degeneracy in the states and see obnoxious nogs, liberal faggots and fat mutts whenever I go outside and get stressed by dumb loud taco vendors speaking zero English. You two are too spoiled

My right was given by god not your government so fuck you.

Literally all you have to do is say no opiates.
That's it.
There's dozens of other painkillers that work that aren't opiates.

If you get hooked on street shit you deserve to die.

kys

Attached: 0Eco Fascist rise up.png (700x700, 33K)

That right in a truely free country people should be sentenced to death for making free choices. FREEDOM

It's just a plant bro

yes you can

>yer weed sherd be banded, huuur duuur
I bet OP posted this while knocking back some Xanax, Adderall and some Oxy's with a glass of rosé and a huge cuban cigar, later tonight he will pop a few Ambien...
Typical