Anti Semitism Illegal in Florida now

Pay attention goys

Attached: image.jpg (562x750, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article229800129.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go over the top being pro-semitic to the point where it becomes self parody.

Could work.

>Illegal
You can't prosecute a person in America for speech that is not explicitly intended to induce violence. SCOTUS has ruled unanimously that hate speech is protected from prosecution.

I think it's funny how they just deem themselves to be an untouchable class now in Florida. No joking, no drawings, no hurting of feelings. No denying the holocaust..

well I don't live in Florida so fuck you Jews

So what is the purpose of this bill? Can it be constitutionally enforced user??

hmm

more jews in FLA. than NYC nowadays?
surprised it hasn't happen in NYC yet.

Attached: 1556487835989.jpg (657x702, 67K)

"The Holocaust never happened because Jews would have killed all the lesser Aryans before they could start shit."

"No Muslim scum here, Jews only!"

etc.

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article229800129.html

It will be Unconstitutionally enforced.
100% of politicians are too cucked to signal against it.

I really don't think it can. I can't imagine how it wouldn't be almost summarily struck down on challenge. The 1st amendment has never protected people from the consequences of their speech, but it has always protected people from prosecution.

boycott israel

Attached: JShomVan.jpg (1024x683, 396K)

Bans speech in public school and universities.... Illegal. Some lucky Jow Forums user in Florida can hit a jackpot on this.

the texas law got shot down i heard, its unconstitutional so who knows how long it will be active

>hey fellow floridians you know what we all need?
>laws beneifitting a county in the middle east

literally not possible, the 1st ammendment is still a thing, garantee you the first person that gets caught up on this is taking it straight to the supreme court and the bill is going to get overtruned

KEK. Genius

>Criticizing Jews puts you are risk of being charged with a "hate crime"
Jews will the ostracized and targeted more than ever.

Attached: 8324078483481.jpg (662x685, 129K)

unconstitutional, it'll be overturned.

Wouldn't passing it prove Earnest right?

There are more jews in Florida and New York combined (mostly NYC) than Wikipedia claims there are in the entire world. That’s a fact. It’s a fact that jewish population statistics are underreported. There are probably 500 million jews on this Earth. Half a billion. Like the guide stones say to maintain. Most living in the US. They’re not really so much over represented as they are fucking numerous

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

I’ll be there this summer with a print-out if the law. I’ll live stream myself reading the law to a cop and then denying the holocaust. I’ll make them arrest me, and take it to court for my ghetto lottery bucks.

>neurotic Jews Jew themselves by passing a law against hating Jews which results in more hatred of Jews

Attached: I-dont-know-whos-Jewing-who-anymore.jpg (616x693, 353K)

a lot of regressive lefties dont realize this when they fight for restrictions on the first amendment

ISRAEL DID NOTHING WRONG ATTACKING AND KILLING THOSE DANGEROUS AMERICANS ON THE USS LIBERTY

THE DANCING ISRAELIES HAD NO ABSOLUTELY NO SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY NEAR THE SITE OF 9/11

TEARING THE SKIN OF A CHILD'S PENIS WITH YOUR MOUTH IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY.

They do this cause florida is full of fucking kikes, they know it will be shot down but they want to seem like the good guys for their heeb squad.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 71K)

It's a weird mindset. They try to create weapons to attack others and are dumbfounded when someone uses that weapon on them. They have no idea that destroying free speech for others destroys their own free speech. Lefties can't understand secondary consequences. If they did they wouldn't be lefties.

lmao

GOT EM
>ultra uber praise MODE

Attached: 15565990431855.jpg (370x960, 80K)

It's fun to do this with the holocaust, wherever it gets brought up just tell the most absurd holocaust stories and attack anyone who doubts you as a holocaust denier and a nazi.

There are some good progressive outlets out there that vigorously support freedom of speech absolutism under the constitution. Jimmy Dore and secular talk maintain principle.

Anyone who calls themselves "left" can suck my fucking cock. They associate themselves with the biggest genocides in human history. So they are either pure evil or too stupid/uneducated to realize that they are supporting genocide and a failed system.

Are you talking about abortion?

Read a fucking book that isn't Marx or some SJW shit.

Attached: death-by-communism.gif (580x2450, 165K)

god, you're a fucking retard. Left doesn't automatically mean communism.

If I get called a Nazi for being pro white you get called a genocidal maniac for being "left." Yet another weapon you're fucking dumbfounded when it gets used on you.

Left-right is a spectrum. Look up social democracy.

Radical athenian mod rule?

Don't care, Chairman Mao. Go vote Trudeau and get more immigrants in to displace you.

no going to vote conservative to get rid of him. America should just get universal health care. Some things should be socialized and other things should be done through capitalism as a mixed economy. Otherwise, you would be negotiating the price while your house is on fire.

They're going to kill most of the people on Earth do you think they really care?

Attached: subversion deeper.jpg (3508x2477, 1.1M)

Florida is America's Australia. They probably did it knowing damn well people would just flaunt the law and get it sent to the SC and proven unconstitutional

>UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS FUCK

Attached: 1530598138661.jpg (477x518, 72K)

I did this in Middle School during holocaust week.
We were doing the final statements "something we learned about the holocaust" and I told the whole class that the Nazis boiled down the bodies of Jews and turned them into bars of soap and some of the soap still used today is made out of Jews.
My teacher gave me a disgusted look but was forced to say "yes that's true I've heard of that."
the class was in disbelief. I was shocked that she didn't call me out. This was really troubling for me mentally, as I thought I would get some laughs.

>shooting in California synagogue
Shit, the downsides of finding some good new vidya to play is missing all the happenings. How many died? Was the shooter a fucking incel white male? Was it a psyop?

Attached: 1553823992447.jpg (646x650, 82K)

i live in florida, can someone pay for my plane ticket off this fucking ride?