Legal fags: Is it possible to sue the media for false reporting?

I can try to list all the provably false stories rolled out by the media over the years right up to last Saturday but frankly doing so will give me a headache.

These fake reports terrorize the population and facilitate draconian, tyrannical, and violent responses on part of governments and stoke hatred between peoples at home and abroad.

In my view these hoaxes are patently criminal in nature, the equivilent of shouting FIRE in a crowded theatre, and thus those responsible should be subjected to civil and criminal prosecution. If the law does not and will not provide a remedy for the people affected that government is far more than ineffective, it is a criminal co-conspirator and thus possesses no legal or moral justufication for its existence and must be abolished by whatever means as stated in the Declaration of Independence.

An example: CNN Accidentally airs truth about #borderline event while lying
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFNCOvUSwZg

The orginial has been banned for bullying and harassment!!
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJ6qUUk7kM

Attached: katz_rita-site_intelligence.jpg (530x397, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show_30.html
cldup.com/FW1ET3jqPK.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=iIJhD5rB_Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a lawyer, but I do know that you can sue anyone for anything. Winning is another story.

Attached: 1556157870386.png (382x417, 325K)

>What is freedom of speech

Are they allowed to lie? Yes.

Do you have to like it? No.

Why don’t you think Trump has sued any of the media? Because they’re allowed to lie, you faggot.

that lady is such a shriveled up little goblin.

Do you have “fuck you” money?
If so, you could potentially win a case.
If you do not have “fuck you” money then bend over and prepare your anus.

>mixing up Speech and Press
that's pure Jewthink. Peddling sedition is a crime.

To get the case heard in court, you have to show that you suffered damage that is quantifiable. Then you have to prove that the defendant caused that damage.

If you have a specific criminal complaint, you can swear out a complaint with the DA.

Pro tip: don't make shit up. Jussie Smollett will tell you why.

Having to convince a cherrypicked jury of grey boomers, SJWs, and everyday NPCs that CNN/FNC/ knowingly and irresponsibly presented false information which sucked in the jury emotionally, yeah that may be difficult.

Speech has CONSEQUENCES HOWABOOUT THAT

bill clinton legalized propaganda in the media

Attached: CNN crisis actor.jpg (236x313, 23K)

Propaganda is not same as perpetrating a hoax.

Google the legal standard for news libel.

Consider this interview posted today as mandatory listening. Hitchcock dances around the issue whereas the brilliant and eloquent Paul English attacks it head on.

grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show_30.html

cldup.com/FW1ET3jqPK.mp3

It would be fucking impossible, but if OP wanted to file the paperwork he could have his day in court. He would get fucking ass raped, and wind up owing millions in legal fees.

just do what cnn does; dox the fuckers and get their house egged. Fuck the law, its doin no one any good anyway

Attached: 943944_931561266941160_4425640412481024247_n.jpg (540x537, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iIJhD5rB_Oo
Look into how Peter Thiel took down Gawker. He didn't bother with libel and defamation suits, because courts will dismiss them under 'freedom of the press'. Instead he looked for ANYTHING that ANYONE could sue them for and funded it. 4th gen warfare.

Ref the final sentence of the opening post. At this point the law is irrelevant.

>When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

> That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

>Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Can you prove damages?

Yes. Practically everyone can: Based on deliberate hoax I sustained emotional trauma which affected my personal and professional life. Based on a hoax I may be one of 500,000 bump stock owners with an ATF aporoval letter now turned criminal. Based on a hoax my freedom of speech has been severely curtailed. Based on a hoax I lost a leg in Afghanistan. Based on a hoax my personal privacy has been invaded. Based on a hoax I have been subjected to public humiliation being fondled at the airport. Want more? Based on a hoax my child is emotionally traumatized about going to school. Based on a hoax my government has wasted trillions of my tax dollars. Based on a hoax the true criminals perpetrators of mass murder on 09/11/2001 have escaped justice.

>Is it possible to sue the media
lol

it ain't called the JEWdicial system for nothing

yep all you have to do is find a jewish lawyer willing to take the case. oh and have 500 million dollars in expendable cash.

Attached: F0FE506B-C34D-4E1E-87E3-DBAFE7B0F758.jpg (500x357, 30K)

There is no Equal Justice Under The Law
Only The Justice You Can Afford
And even then politics and corruption may step in the way.

And if we took it to a court in a foreign jurisdiction such as the European Union?

>experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
Undeniably we are in this phase of tyrrany. Question is how close are we to the end?

Attached: 1553361488956.jpg (228x221, 23K)

It was Obama unless you think Clinton was president in 2012 when the Smith-Mundt act was repealed. The Smith-Mundt act was the law that prevented the dissemination of government propaganda on the American people. Roughly the time period when everything in all media became absolute shit.

Attached: Judge Hellerstein.jpg (530x411, 64K)