Ilhan Omar: “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/30/omar-at-hands-off-ilhan-rally-trump-gop-created-monsters-terrorizing-jews-and-muslims/

Attached: ilhan.png (1207x764, 679K)

But it is

Attached: white founders.jpg (720x819, 80K)

LOL it hasn't been a white people's country since 1945.

sick burn, usa rekt

Watching her and AoC self immolate and drive people to the right is glorious.

Attached: clap.gif (400x233, 277K)

>remember it wasnt me that did all that, it was them
lolberals

but brown pussy. just vote based on racemixing fantasy goy

And that’s a good thing. Seriously White people have got to go.

oy vey! but i thought she was /our nigger!

Attached: Hitlers_long_face_-_sad_face.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

based. miga. kanye west/candace owens 2024!!

this, the queen has spoken

Not anymore lol

How do israelis feels about the fact that almost all american jews are leftists and say they hate israel?

Since when the fucks muslims gives a shit about jews? Holy fucking hypocrisy

Attached: DE9F7B6E-3F0A-4B31-AA7D-86CB835CF11A.jpg (1024x582, 117K)

She really wants to see a shit ton of non whites get killed in a civil war I believe.

they can burn in fire for all i care.

Why are you saying this? No one here supported her we supported her attacks on isreal. Why muddy the waters??

bump

I don't care if the country goes brown as long as they are based conservatives

Kek.

Welp, that was a short lived usefulness. This is some Albert Pike shit right here.

like...a burnt offering?

based

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1056, 1.31M)

I'll bet she's a great fuck I wish I was her brother.

>terrorizing jews and muslims
>and yet, they're still here

She is spreading hate and fueling violence.

It's so great to see the centuries of backward-ass mentality brought on by centuries of Middle Eastern religious blood feuds playing out right there on the floors of the US Senate and House of Representatives,
just like the Founding Fathers of the Country intended.

Attached: RAW.jpg (1183x750, 68K)

Attached: derpawitz.png (1871x1054, 3.59M)

MORE AIDE FOR LEECH ISRAEL YAY

>isreal.
isnotreal

Attached: Dt3Ng29WoAA4ZCx.jpg (1200x1153, 199K)

So then, which country IS going to be the country of white people? Or are white people the only people on the entire planet not allowed to have a country to ourselves?

ben shapiro your guy?

>which country IS going to be the country of white people
the new one you fight to create

It's too bad these mass shooters always go for quantity, instead of quality.
>shooting up a class full of kids instead of addressing the core political problem

>almost all american jews are leftists
True
>say they hate israel
False
Most are absolute hypocrites when it comes to Israel.

Jow Forumsing aipac video where the guy quotes some Israeli and attributes it to Trump where they rant about how horrible he is then does the old switcharoo and they start making excuses

Its always been the iron north and the southern slave plantations.

Shame that the only one calling out Israel is some anti-white Somali. It's not even possible to have a enemy of my enemy situation because I hate them all equally.

Just need to keep them pitted against one another, which shouldn't be hard.

>20,000 years in Africa
>may or may not have built some big triangly grave stones and a big rock cat.
These are our replacements? Kek.

America will be South Africa 2.0 in 100 years

Attached: 1-21.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

>100
more like 25

Holy shit, imagine being in this much denial. More people are voting left (and sympathizing with the left) than ever before right now. Trump might win the next election (probably not, less people support him now than in 2016), but after that it's going to be the Democrats. Most of the Zoomers are left-wing cucks. Most millennials too. Enjoy being Mexico from now on.

They are fucking lost

>kangz
uh no, that would be quasi-white north africans. not even remotely debatable.

sub-saharans literally did nothing. absolutely nothing for millennia

100?

You have to be joking. Both the demographic numbers and rhetoric are amping up so fast that it's five years at most.

Well, join one of our movements and help out or go swallow your black pills in privacy. True Americans are trying to do something about the direction this country is going. Fellow whites who spread black pills to other whites are worse than the enemy.

So Trump, who was hypnotized by Jews, created monsters terrorizing Jews. What did she mean by this?

We'll find out during the next election. Also the next census is going to be interesting after citizenship is added to it. But what would a meme flag know about being a citizen.

more non-white immigrants = more left wing support. what do the whites think? far right views are increasing tenfold annually.

Delusional.
You should already know this but MAJORITY of Americans, even whites, are, in fact, leftists (ie they agree with leftists policies).
A reverse-puritan country like yours can't succeed except for material wealth.

Is this the accelerationist shit you guys were talking about? Our guests openly calling us shit and demeaning us even though we offered them assylum with open arms like the faggots that we are? I truly hope somalis burn the entire city of minneapolis to the ground. preferably starting with north minneapolis. we give these creatures so much assistance, you'd have to be out of your fucking mind to even just accept the fact that they still hate you despite all that help and not even question why.

Attached: 1416197169074.png (758x790, 741K)

non-sequitor response. people being driven to the right is perfectly compatible conceptually with a leftist majority. probably just your 1100cm^3 brain

My God. They aren't being "driven to the right" they are in fact agreeing with them. How can't you see it?
Even your so called "based gen z" is also overwhelmingly leftist.
America HAS NO future unless a well coordianted coup succeed and the Junta maneges to suppress the Constitution and the state governments, dropping democracy forever.

It's ok, it'll be no ones country in due time

Attached: 1541576992244.jpg (750x750, 405K)

Lmao she won't be shilled here nymore

the gift that keeps giving

I cant believe i live in a world whete the educated class is do hopelessly brainwashed and retarded that they arent aware tgat 9/11, by its most cut and dried significance, was an act of war in response the the globslisation effort, and these "educated" retards publicly take the side of their own enemy while calling their better half stupid
Fuck this gay earth

And yet retarded wignats suck her nugger toes because she says something anti-Israel every now and then

Wow, young people are liberal? What a profound statement. It's like you're so close to forming a coherent thought but it slipped through your grasp. If the dems weren't scared, they wouldn't be trying to bolster their numbers so much. The truth is they realize they have a turd for an ideology and need to trick as many people as possible to vote for them.

INCEST OMAR

If you went back to 1940 and told Minnesotans that in the future they'd be represented by a Somali muslim woman in congress what do you think they would say?

Attached: 1555550393617.png (5400x3586, 961K)

Pretty based. Have a get out of oven for free card.

she's a mossad disinfo agent

>burn in a fire
Like the fire in the oven?

>Don't use meme flags
>Don't reply to meme flags
>Petition to band meme flags
>Flag meme flags

Lmao Mississippi

Yeah they got nigged hard during the slave trade. They were majority Black just ten years prior.

Attached: 1555551149495.png (5175x3762, 925K)

I want to be mad but she's 100% right. We turned from God and squandered our birthright. This nation is lost, may the foreign hordes squabble over the ashes.

why would you put jews and muslims in the same camp?
actually nevermind that does sound like a decent solution.

In a democracy, attrition is all that maters. If someone killed this retard in minecraft, her district would simply elect another one just like her.

God, as advertised by Jews, has been a fraud and a farce.

Spain did in 1492.

Oh weird who could have guessed she hates whites despite the constant shilling for her on here?

Attached: Highlighted4Retards.png (1174x1374, 551K)

>Dems try to say Trump calls for violence against Jews.
>It backfires, and keeps backfiring because of all he has done for Jews.
>They even pay for a cartoonist to make anti Semitic cartoons.
>Dems let their dog off the leash screaming "Trump hates jews"

Jesus they really are fucking stupid at this point. Everybody in existence knows the Republican party loves Israel.

>Omar comes up during dinner with family
>Tell them I don't support a single part of her platform except her anti-foreign influence, and her right to speak
>They think I'm some sort of weirdo centrist
>I'm actually defending her right to choke the left out with her stupidity while she assaults Israel uncontested because wimin/mudslime/incestuous/psycho lefty

Attached: 1529942731114.jpg (1000x541, 98K)

If not, then where?

Based

How many shitskins "just like her" live in the Midwest?
>we're not Paris yet, bro

Is it illegal to state openly that one wishes Tarrant had shot up some high-ranking Politicians rather than some rando muslims?
Would be it be illegal to openly state we all pray the next attack is on a high-ranking celebrity?

Attached: jonestown.jpg (736x461, 115K)

They're shitskins, söyim, they're fucking borg clones. They all think like that. The only way to fix that problem is run through her district in minecraft venting hundreds of gallons of minecraft phosgene out the back of a minecraft semi truck.

It would be perfectly within your First Amendment rights, user.

Attached: 1551417860808.jpg (1124x1102, 228K)

>The only way to fix that problem is run through her district in minecraft venting hundreds of gallons of minecraft phosgene out the back of a minecraft semi truck.
But then her minecraft character can go back and rebuild the model.
It would be better if a minecraft player erased her, chakrabarti, and other key placed higher-ups.
I had the old Lone Wolf instruction pamphlet from some old boomer Klansman back in the 50s.
It had a nice pyramid of desireable targets on it.
Groups were right on the bottom, Opinion Makers were at the top.
I need to meme one up to spread for the next Mass Shooter.

She can't be reelected in Minecraft if she has no Minecraft constituents to vote for her.

>In 1969, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Brandenburg v. Ohio that “the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.
>The Supreme Court has said that for speech to lose First Amendment protection, it must be directed at a specific person or group and it must be a direct call to commit immediate lawless action. The time element is critical. The Court wrote that “advocacy of illegal action at some indefinite future time … is not sufficient to permit the State to punish Hess' speech.” In addition, there must be an expectation that the speech will in fact lead to lawless action.

It was just a lament that the mass shooters always seem to go for people who aren't the source of the problem and just cause more problems for normal citizens and start another gun control debate.
On the flip side, the moment people start trying to act violent against politicians, the cat will REALLY get out of the bag and shit'll go full totalitarian.

Attached: Fein.jpg (399x326, 23K)

civil war is gonna be between ideologies. race will predictably be a big factor but ur gonna see nogs on both sides. possibly some splintering groups taking advantage of the chaotic kerfuffle. but yeah its pretty much globalists v nationalists if you been following along

if israel actually scratched our back once in a while id consider them one of our greatest allies, but its one sided

Nope. Neither of those statements would be illegal in America.

I understand the lament but these politicians aren't irreplaceable generals with unique, winning strategies. They reflect the very idiots who vote for them. Griefing their personal minecraft server hoping that if you strike the shepherd the sheep will scatter is not going to work. In fact, the sheep will probably elect someone even more retarded.

Thanks user.
I don't actually wish for death upon anyone, so it really is all academic.
It's just a general musing that the next mass shooter should specifically target Opinion Makers.
Someone like this Ohmar or AOC are not Opinion Makers, they are lower on the totem pole.
Either one would be better than just a mass attack on a mosque or nail salon.

lol, that's retarded, if it's globalists vs. nationalists, Shapiro et. al will join in with the left to crush you.

>terrorizing jews and muslims
>not even a day ago anons were beating themselves off to how based she was for "calling out israel"
All semites are a fucking scourge upon this earth, the sooner you newfaggots figure this shit out the better.

Attached: Where's Muhammad.jpg (1024x768, 590K)

Your definition of people seems a bit fast and loose there.

I heard that Somalian women have fangs in their pussies that will bite your dick off if it's white. Is this true?

Attached: a9EWw7e9_700w_0.jpg (542x469, 54K)

Sorry to pop your delusions, but you live in a shrinking bubble.

Bloomberg is an opinion funder. Donating to politicians across the country and publishing articles with his media empire to disarm the public.
Is that an example of your thought process? Or who are the Opinion Makers?
Part of it really is the classical academic idea of the "meme," an idea that propagates through history.
>more inclined to believe the Internet has shifted our US memetic ideals than the idea there are Opinion Maker overlords

It's already Israel 2.0

In fact, I might add one thing (not to bug you too much). From an accelerationist perspective, idiots like Omar are exactly who you need in office - because you need these retards to talk shit about the public, to demonize their opposition. You need them to overreact to everything you do because it brings more people to your cause.

Do you think anyone would have any sympathy for her constituents if she sparked a civil war with her stupid mouth?

The two runner-ups in the GOP primary were spics that called Trump racist. lol