Why should I be proud of being white when I had no choice in how I was born? Race is a random coincidence

Why should I be proud of being white when I had no choice in how I was born? Race is a random coincidence.

Attached: D8F147F2-2CE5-4DAD-8475-E9926598BB8C.jpg (1024x686, 101K)

It’s no coincidence that both of your white parents were attracted to each other and wanted to have a child of the same race; likewise, it’s also no coincidence that Isaac Newton was white.

>le ebin individualist meme

your ancestors fought and died for over 70,000 years to build the society that you now enjoy.

sage because this is bait and you're a fucking faggot

Move to Ghana, OP. You'll be fine.

You're not even trying nigger

Attached: what-the-hell-kind-of-bait-is-this-19269067.png (500x525, 45K)

It is a coincidence because my parents could have just as randomly been black or Asian or interracial.

You must be slow or something.

Attached: lkBUbSs.jpg (720x734, 32K)

I know this is a 1 post by this ID thread, but you wouldn't exist if your father and mother did not have sex with each other. If they were with anyone else your DNA combination would not be shitposting here as I type this. Your entire existence is a random coincidence so you may as well be glad you exist as you are and be grateful your mother didn't swallow you, although I wish she did. SAGE

>Race is a random coincidence
So is poker.
So smile, user.
You hit the fucking jackpot.

Attached: 1542236108869.png (680x499, 1.4M)

Every race has ancestors who have done “things.” You dismiss this as bait without being able to address the randomness of race.

>evolution is a random coincidence

Attached: 1507050263149.png (485x443, 22K)

Maybe this info-graphic will help.

Attached: iq-map.png (1024x621, 61K)

People should be proud of self achievement and choices that are righteous, many chose to be proud of something they themselves here had no part of! Those are the weaker ones, being proud of who and What you are is good, suppressing others is not good because of race, only judge others on their actions and deeds.

>in amish smokin big ol doints

amerimutts arent white so you're asking the wrong questions

What, did god do it or something? Fucking brainlet

Well, you haven't killed yourself yet

Attached: 1535787998535.jpg (506x581, 103K)

race is a byproduct of evolution, kike

Canada should be below 60

>you wouldn't exist if your father and mother did not have sex with each other.
Yes that’s how procreation works
>mother didn’t swallow you
You prove my randomness point. Maybe my mom swallowed several loads before finally accepting a mans sperm in her vagina creating me.

Lol, nonscientific IQ tests administered to malnourished children in the 1960s

extremely redpilled

too much for fagboy wimppigs on Jow Forums who suck shit real life, worship their bullies from HS and are overall fagwimps.

what you say is correct, logically.

I am proud of my life accomplishments and moral standards that I developed. Those choices and decisions had a direct influence on my life.

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Pride goeth before the fall

Attached: wtf-stock-photos-008.jpg (675x447, 23K)

Existence itself should not be delegated to the idea of random coincidence. You are here and this is what you are. The idea that the entirety of the world is your choice and that every aspect your your persona is made not inherited is idealistic none sense. Take the realistic pill Anglo liberal pig dog.

This sort of individualism is nonsensical and trying to create attributes in opposition that just aren’t there.

To be honest, there's the same amount of "proof" for both.
Faith is believing in the unseen. It's your choice.

Attached: 1542685962586.jpg (425x301, 35K)

You're not born by chance faggot

There is no such thing as a spirit landing into some body

Attached: 1494605997578.jpg (716x768, 197K)

>your ancestors fought and died for over 70,000 years
so?

>society that you now enjoy.
no

Believe you are random and not specific is why you are an inch and a half away from cutting off your dick and joining the circus. The lack of structure to an abstract worldview you advocate for leads to a world that is inherently meaningless. You have to exist in some sort of definitive form in order to forge a reference point in relation to the world. You are not random.

Fair enough, but the problem is how despicable such pride is found when everyone else gets to be.
Reading through the wiki articles of "[insert race here] pride" was a very eye opening experience.

If you are content to not participate in a society you don’t feel apart of them why are you advocating for people you feel nothing towards to also feel the way you do? Me thinks you do self identify as white but have chosen to adopt a post racial Anglo liberal morality in relation to ethnicity. It’s moral dogma to you to exclude others, your the by product of fanatical Puritan universalism.

Why should I be proud of being black when I had no choice.
Why should I be mad at whites for their ancestors enslaving blacks when they didn't ask to be white. They didn't choose their great great great great great great grandparents.

Good. Have a You.

was your dads decision to fuck your mom random????

I'm proud to be white because whites are the best.

just because your existence seems random to you, doesn't mean that it's random.
>Your parents chose to be together (most likely)
>Your parents chose to have you (most likely)
And those two choices are repeated back through the ages, ad infinatum.
Stop being selfish and looking at the world as though it revolves around you and instead see yourself as a continuation in a line as old as humanity.

Attached: the best (26).jpg (1000x665, 64K)

Apparently you also had no choice when you wrote this bullshit because non-faggots would not be this retarded.

Because that is where your loyalty lies. You were born into those people, and now as apart of a given generation,, it is now your turn to carry the torch. This is how civilization works. Nothing was built in a single life time. When claim "you can't be proud because you didn't do anything to contribute", is false. You are now the bearer of that civilization. Empires are developed and preserved over the course of multiple lifetimes. If nobody had loyalty to their family, people, or countrymen, they would never accomplish anything. When you are born, you have love for your kin. They took care of you and raised you. But by all means, be impartial because "I didn't choose". You might as well kill yourself then, because you didn't choose life either. You might as well wish you were born a different species or gender. Go abandon your people then, move to another country. Go and identify as another race like the kikes would absolutely love. It is not "chance", because literally everything you are is attributed to your mother and father. If you were born of different parents you wouldn't be you at all. The real question is, why wouldn't you want to be proud? Why would you be impartial or resentful? Having dignity for yourself and your tribe as a whole is honorable and the right thing to do.

Attached: Emptykike.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>race is random
Then how come two niggers never give birth to a chink? The fact is that you are a product of your genetics, your brain is a product of your genetics, and even your thoughts are informed by your genetics. You couldn't be anyone else because to make you into a nigger or chink would totally change your brain and the way you think.

Stop treating life as if you hit random on Skyrim. You are who you are because of your parents and their parents... and so forth.

Never be proud of anyone in your life. Neither your children, your parents, your friends etc since "you didn't choose to be you". I can't imagine a world where a mother looks at her son after he gets a scholarship for university and says "I didn't choose to have these genetics, and therefore I had no choice in you being born intelligent, so this accomplishment is indifferent to me". Fuck you soulless drone NPC faggots