FALSE FLAG HAPPENING TOMORROW

I'M PREDICTING IT NOW.
THEY ARE GONNA PULL A FALSE FLAG TO DISTRACT FROM THE BARR TESTIMONY. THE FUCKING JEWS

SCREENSHOT THIS POST.

Attached: eb9f82e0a559d5111aacfbafb65cf7f9d1368f82df65132973d44c1500c8d634.png (671x684, 414K)

I believe it

Attached: mass-shooting-DOJ3.jpg (2892x1262, 1.93M)

bump

Barr really made Mueller look like a bitch and the whole investigation seem like a waste of time.

Except it hasn’t ended, Barr is a real piece of shit.

Kek. Spygate is about to be exposed.

>it hasn't ended
LOL

Why wait for a false flag against some school when we can beat them to the punch at one of their precious synagogues?

Attached: rwds.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

sloppy job mossad

take your meds schizo

FUCK YOU RETARD

Tomorrow is mayday.
It will happen in Portland or Seattle.

Screw your optics. It is simple math, as in the image. We are losing a war here, most of us do not even know they are fighting. All you have to do is destroy the enemy.

Attached: 1554423394678.jpg (734x820, 133K)

This Beltane satanic season 19th April - May 1st has had a huge body count so yes, highly likely it'll end today with more blood sacrifices.

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: 1555822396075.png (960x720, 663K)

Theresa MAY just made Muslim Brotherhood illegal... Why now??! It is a signal to GO.

Jow Forums is a board of peace faggot

I'm going to say BS because futures are up 120 pts

hopefully it's more eventful than judenigger shooting today. also put me in screencap

Will you apologize after it doesn't happen?

GO AWAY SOVIET COMMIE JEW

barr and mueller are best friends you dumbfuck

This investigation is turning into the "I'll get you next time inspector Gadget" of the left

They're going to end it with fireworks apparently... My God...

It will be obvious, it will be in Florida, it will be jews, and no one can say anything about it or they risk imprisonment.

What time bros?

Attached: 20171110_APEC3_0.jpg (560x297, 20K)

BROWARD COUNTY?

Every one of them. Trump Clinton Biden Cortez are all actors. They all work for Lucy. Wake the hell up or if you are a shill then back to hell with you demons.

Either right after the hearing ends or during the hearing,.

Glory to Enki death to Anu

Monarch released too early. Fucked up by diversity hires and newfags who think they know best. Be thankful newfags don’t listen. Would be retarded to release after this little blunder.

Palm Beach is more of you-know-who-town central

david hogg has his bike ready

if this actually happens i'll start believing.

just like that fake synagog "shooting" to distract from the videos coming out of that non english speaking spic trash truck driver running past like 4 runaway lanes before he killed a bunch of people