Vox Article: "11 ways race isn’t real"

Hispanics have been changing their race to 'white'

vox.com/2014/10/10/6943461/race-social-construct-origins-census

Attached: Lol.jpg (1055x647, 107K)

Attached: 2.jpg (846x554, 98K)

(((Vox)))

Attached: LMAO.jpg (880x637, 87K)

Next you'll tell me non hispanic whites are actually in the low 40s percentile.

I have never been able to find a reason why informational gathering forms, whether for medical or government purposes, list Hispanic or "Latino" as a separate item from White, Black, etc. Knowing the fucking Jew and how they are, it lets them conveniently list a person as White when they want to, whether that be in news or crime reports or polling data / studies.

If a dirty spic kills a bunch of people, they can "honestly" say a white man did it because on his forms he could truly have checked the boxes for "White of Latino decent".

It's a fucking clown world and I'm sick of it.

cool im a jew now.

Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race, the ideal situation would be to include Mestizo, and Mulatto as well to the racial categories.
Because hypothetically speaking, by your logic, Southern Brazilians of German and Northern Italian descent wouldn’t be white by proxy of having been born in Brazil and therefore being Latino.

isnt this from 2014?

Nothing to see here, kiddos.

Attached: 1543014357427.png (1058x1334, 148K)

>race isn't real
So there's no such thing as racism, got it.

Nice Satan Trips.

I understand where you're coming from, but to me it is needlessly complicated. We are talking RACE, not place of birth or citizenship.

The races are clearly defined and it is already allowed to pick more than one.

You're either a peckerwood, a nigger, a spic, a dot head, an injun, a gook, or a mix of these. Anything added to it is Jewish or marxist fuckery imho

Does that mean we all have the N-word pass now?

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 24K)

We already know this. I look at the listed sex offenders registry in my area and all of the black/hispanic as fuck Dominicans are marked as white.

....unless you're white, then you're always white an an oppressor, and trying to change your race is appropriation.

We pretty much only get mestizos though. The exception would be puerto ricans, alot of them that we get look pretty white

america is actually only 44% white

And that's why we are 44 percent more developed and civilized than your piece of trash perpetually broken country

The way I see it, the simplest way to fix the issue is by introducing the terms used in spics own language.
Both Mestizo and Mulatto describe mixed spics, hell you can toss Castizo in there as well.
It would assist in distinguishing White Latinos such as the ones i mentioned in my prior post, but would make evident which are actual spics per say.
You have to understand that Hispanic/Latino merely mean of “Spanish speaking origin”, therefore it is only based on birthplace or birthplace of parents, meaning that those German Brazilians would be considered Latino whether they like it or not.

I’ve only had the experience of meeting one White looking puerto-rican family, the rest we’re visibly mixed.
Some argentinians, chileans and brazilians can be considered white, as well as a large deal of Uruguayans.

Wait, but if race doesn't exist because there are no scientifically identifiable markers, then what criteria are all these brave progressive people using to rebrand themselves?
hmmmmm...

Attached: whatttt.jpg (493x370, 41K)

Shalom! Shall we start the festivities?

Lol this is so fucking stupid. You've probably met like one Puerto Rican. Most of them look like this. Its demographics are more similar to Brazil than anything, an island of mulattos.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x719, 218K)

Yeah he's really deluded. I have seen Puerto Ricans that could pass for white but the majority don't. The majority are fucking swarthy half-breeds with nappy hair and brown skin.

Sign me up! I'm a nigger now you stupid niggers!

Fuck this gay earth. I really do hope an asteroid turns it to dust.

Attached: 9C5E21EC-41E9-42A3-80CC-27C496BDA8F0.jpg (554x530, 35K)

>puerto ricans
>alot of them that we get look pretty white

no

Attached: MamaDee-9383.jpg (1200x1200, 1.04M)

If race doesn't exist then how do racists exist?

If you are white in the USA and you don't check "Hispanic" on every form, then you're retarded.

Attached: Iced leaf.jpg (576x576, 28K)

they are right, goldstein changed his race while he was drawing swastikas on his car

HOW CAN YOU BE RACIST IF RACE ISN'T REAL, JUST RACEMIX LOL

Oi vey, this goyim knows.

I don't and I'm not retarded, just honest.

This is the author, a mutt she had no identifiable race beyond as she looks like a mixture of everything

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-003231.png (1440x2560, 918K)

>Hispanics have been changing their race to 'white'
the government does that, so whites don't know they are being replaced. ask a white person in America what % of USA is white. they all think its like 80% LOL

I'd love to fall into sleep with one of those mammies resting in my puckered lips.

based and shriveled, crusty, powdered milk mammaries pilled

Attached: leopard-seal-2-lg.jpg (800x533, 153K)

In their defense, "Hispanic" is some made up US Census Bureau bullshit. There are plenty of different ethnic groups in spic-land, the US government is just too lazy to differentiate.

The only way race can ever stop being an issue is if the government stops forcing people to choose a race. There is no legitimate reason to collect race data other than to discriminate against people based on race - in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The only possible exception is in a medical setting, where privacy should cover it.

This would be great. You can even include Castizos with whites if you want

I've never met a single white puerto rican, at best, a bit more indian than a castizo.
Argentinians, Chileans and Uruguayans are generally always white. about 15-25% from the other countries, including Mexico. Rich white mexicans may start moving into America

>ask a white person in America what % of USA is white. they all think its like 80% LOL

Know whats funnier? some nigger from catalonia thinking he knows us demographics better than an American.

Attached: catalonian-niggers.png (1437x908, 487K)

If race isn't real then how is racism real?

I mean, im not entirely against using Castiza women as a breeding pool for white men who can’t seem to get any, it would still produce passable children and those permavirgins can make something out of themselves.

Then why are niggers not transitioning to white so they get better jobs and get paid more?

I could be with a white roastie if I wanted, so you are mistaken. Why would I though? I would gladly marry a messican if one came along before a white woman, they are a lot more traditional and don't whore around as often/get tattoos/nose piercings as often

>I'm not retarded
Yes you are. You're purposely submitting yourself to discrimination because you're retarded.

You obviously don't know many Mexicans. The average Mexican female is already pregnant or had an abortion by age 14.

That's their problem. Seriously, idgaf and I'm leaving this society because I'm sick of its bs and I'm not going to join in on it.

I essentially live in Mexico

YAWN

Attached: 1539046187607.png (634x345, 39K)

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1556326715013.jpg (540x960, 50K)

They haven't changed shit; unless a spic lived on tribal land or has significant negro admixture they've been instructed to check "White" for race and the "yes" on the separate "are you Hispanic or Latino?" question. The spics marking "some other race" were not following instructions, now they are.

This 56%er is just reading the census form and pretending to have its mind blown.

>messican
I've never heard a non-nigger use this term.

i've never heard a non white

44% more snipped dicks

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-001426__01.jpg (1080x1180, 110K)

Pretty mutt

my friend, the concept of race maybe not be static, but average differences between ethnic groups will still exist
that is why they perform different.
saying things like "race is a social contruct" can only work in the sense that you cannot identify the border, but not in the sense that "we re all equal".

>irrelevant
wrong
he is a literal retard if that is how he thinks
average differences between races and ethnicities are extremely important and cannot just be ignored

>no archive
>leaf

Race and gender are a social construct but we will blame white men for everything still. - Vox