Why do you guys hate my girlfriend just because she's Jewish?

Look how beautiful she is. Anybody who wouldn't want to be with her is full of shit, including all of you pretend Nazis here.

Attached: cj.png (480x597, 567K)

I don't have a problem with her. Jewish women should be used for sex and milkers.

can I have some milk?

Show us her milkers

M-m-m-mommy?

She's fat

faggots
j*ws are literal demons

Many don't really hate Jews, but hate how they separate themselves from us and act like they are majorly different from other Europeans. Then they take that and attack us, and they never assimilate in our countries either.

Dealing with Jews is just fucking frustrating really, but if I could get a Jewish woman to ditch Judaism, and accept pan-europeanism, I would fuck the shit out her.

Post nudez, op.

Attached: 1526180633651.png (420x420, 356K)

post milkers or it's to the BRAPbarn with her

Jew here, I have a theory that they can't stand how beautiful jewish women are. The tits of other races don't even come close. This is in contrast with the inferior races who usually have hideous women, making them easier to hate.

Attached: negro_mating_ritual.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

nice slam piggie, ameribro.

Not because she is jewish, because she is fat

thinkin its actually his gf and he has the nudes you request

I know user, I'm trying to call OP's bluff here. He obviously is in his cuckshed LARPing that he's got a qt jewess being a indoctrinated goy and all

>The tits of other races don't even come close
Not even close.

Attached: cj2.png (382x597, 426K)

KEK

Attached: youwishfaggot.png (595x398, 354K)

All I had to do to get these milkers was not be a pathetic, autistic, awkward, basement dwelling Nazi LARPing piece of dogshit. Clean it up and you can have milkers like this too.

Attached: allmine.png (475x596, 526K)

Fat women are disgusting. Eat 10 boxes of pop tarts a day and you to can grow those.

Nobody cares about your collection of thot pics you lifted from facebook

I find it weird that you base ideology on "getting milkers" i.e women. If you have to believe certain things or fit into a certain category to get a woman I think I'd rather be alone.