Redpill me on the French Revolution...what was so bad about it?

Redpill me on the French Revolution...what was so bad about it?

Attached: 167640-004-90B75054.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GW72Gmqjse4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: fashwave-700x389.jpg (700x389, 47K)

I listened to whole thing on it once but it so long and detailed I forgot everything! Jean-Baptiste Carrier was a huge nigger, though.

Pure chaos. The people that started it were killed by it. Napoleon resulted. It is fun to study.

((())) destroying european monarchies and tradition

Heard it was a jewish revolution

french people

>1789 : Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité ! Give womens rights and accept diversity you bigots
>2019 : clown world
French Revolution is the worst thing that happened to western civilization

And that's a bad thing? You want to live under monarchy rule in 2019?

You know the French revolution was for universal MALE suffrage, not female, right? How can you be so fucking ignorant on one of the most important events to happen in your country.

Could it really be any worse than what's going on right now?

it was p. dope actually

The Austrian Monarchy was Jewish. Also, there is no excuse for allowing a bunch of people to be privileged because they are under the silly concept of being noble.

It was the result of pure incompetence of the ruling class, and an asshole named Robespierre who went full autist because he was snubbed by the king

Because he is probably a Neo European.

it happened because of the freedom you now enjoy America. The price of bread got too high so people revolted. This happened because of the debt France was under to support the american indepence war.

independence*

>was a way for the protestant faggots to reform the catholic monarchy.
>now we have post modernism.
>thanks for nothing 7 book missing mother fuckers

Attached: comfypepes.png (744x687, 44K)

The whore that birthed Marxism, a total failure. Blatant lies and bullshitting, urbanfags and their poor drones vs agrarians. The only good thing to come out of that situation was Napoleon.

>Redpill me on the French Revolution...what was so bad about it?
The music was comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GW72Gmqjse4

Basically enabled Masons, Jews, and proto-communists to freely operate in a state of near-total anarchy. Many of the hilariously-naive "humanist" ideals rose out of it, like "equality" and "the Brotherhood of Man" (one-race shit).

It began with the salt tax. Only the rich could afford salt to preserve meat and the rural folks revolted against the monarch..as they were trying to escape. Actually super interesting history before napoleon took power..

Its interesting how the leader of fr revolution Robespierre responsable for murdering tens of thousands opponets of this rev was wasted on the guillotine be the peoples

It had nothing to do with the "poor people".

It was the (((elite))) class mad because not enough power so they push the plebs with some stupid argument to rise up and remove the king.

When the king was dead they got way more power and also the country was destroyed with nobody to save it until napoleon.

Also thats when (((they))) create the human right declaration saying that every nigger and gay have right it was the 1800 remember.

And take a loot at the Declaration des droits de l'homme document and look at the top.see?

Its the illimunati eye.

Masonery jews it was a big lie nothing about the "people".

Its May 1 there, are we going to see some action

probably yes

After the revolution, drunk with power, the French attempted to make fucking TIME metric.

That should be all you need to know. I'm all in on the metric system, but if there's one measurement you can't force into that box, it's bloody time. We're at the whim of this giant spinning rock, no amount of OCD can fix that. Time in base 10 is just unnatural and unruly.

Plus, base 12 is actually kinda great in an organisational sense. more factors to play with
>base 10 - full>half>fifth>tenth
>base 12 - full>half>third>quarter>sixth>twelfth
much more useful

the monarch is ORDAINED BY GOD, that's what's so bad about it. Your petty parliament is beholden only to men, while the king is granted authority SOLELY FROM THE ALL MIGHTY.